Pt 2 for Matt and Piepiskie who suggested it

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Pt 2 for Matt and Piepiskie who suggested it

Postby londoner » 29 Oct 2021, 13:15

Sure enough as Linda turned her head towards the alley a group of youths came out into the light of the lamp post talking and laughing amongst themselves. The noise stopped as soon as they saw her.

"Look, an old witch" one of them cried . "No! It's a guy" said another "but I know how we can tell!" and he approached Linda first giving a small parcel to one of the others. She had remained fairly still up until now but as the young lad approached her she became a bit more wary. He reached out a hand and squeezed one of her breasts hard :shock: . She winced. "yes, it's definitely a girl or should I say a lady" he said realising that Linda was somewhat older than he was "Come and have a feel yourselves!"

So for the next few minutes Linda's breasts were subjected to much stroking, jiggling and a bit of tweaking :shock: :shock: :oops:!

The first lad noticing the hankie in Linda's mouth, reached his fingers in and pulled it out. "We can't have you choking, can we" he said "well not on that anyway :wink: !" Linda then told the lad what had happened to her and that she was not due to be released for about a half hour yet.

"Qh, well we don't want to cross them then " he said " but aren't you cold?" "Freezing" said Linda and he removed his scarf. Thinking he was going to wrap it round her shoulders she thanked him, but instead he pulled her head forward and gagged her with it. "Let's see if we can warm you up a bit." he said "Hey Ronnie give me my curry I gave you to hold."

He took the plastic take away containers out of the bag and opened the one that had his chicken tikka massala in. In the night air it steamed even more. He dipped a finger in and then licked it, "Oh that's alright" he said and pulling out the front of Linda's knickers upended the container!!! Linda's eyes popped :shock: :shock: it was hot :shock: :shock: but as the chap had said not too hot.

Her eyes widened and she wriggled furiously.

"I think the lady is hot lads, perhaps we had better cool her down" and he unzipped his fly. The others followed suit, ( Readers; Have you ever when you were at junior or primary school, played the game to see who could wee the highest up a wall? Well that is basically what happened next).

After Linda had had a good soaking they all laughed and saying "Goodnight" walked off.

"Well" thought Linda to herself "I suppose next year we had better get some sweets in!" and just at that moment some of the dads came out to untie her.
londoner

Re: Pt 2 for Matt and Piepiskie who suggested it

Postby matt2matt2002 » 01 Nov 2021, 22:10

Many thanks.
Love the wet look finish.
I wonder if the dad's will charge a fee to untie Lynda?
Will she pay in kind?
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Return to Reading Room