For old times sake part 3

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

For old times sake part 3

Postby londoner » 01 Mar 2021, 17:49

Linda had chosen some different clothes for this occasion something she felt a bit more...sophisticated.

She had on a modest below the knee length red dress with a not too low neckline. Under that she had on a waist length, lace up, cupped, red bustier so that it would have to be hand unlaced :D ( a bit more fun for them she thought). Red bikini panties and suspender belt with light tan stockings and 3" heel black shoes finished her ensemble.

After about 40 minutes drive, the car stopped. She heard the driver get out and then the door was opened for her. Looking around she saw that she was standing outside a rather nice detached house with a drive and a front garden secluded from the road by tall trees. Waiting to meet her was Andrew. "Hi, Mrs.A." he said "it is good to see you again :evil: "when I called you the other day I didn't think for one moment that you would come, but I and the boys will be glad to see you :evil: ".

He held out his arm and Linda slipped her arm through it. "Allow me to take you in, madam" he said looking at her and smiling " as you can see I have come a long way over the last few years with the firm and that is why they are moving me to the good old US of A."

"Very nice too. " Linda said smiling back at him "Can I ask who else is here tonight? I assume that most of them have....er..... met me before? :oops: " "Yes" he said " everyone who is in the house was at our other parties." and with that he opened the front door.

They went through the hallway and he opened a door into a quite large reception room. There sitting around on several sofas and chairs were about a dozen men and they all stood up as she entered.

"How lovely to see you again Mrs A. " said one shaking her hand and she was soon surrounded by them, all talking to her at once. At the same time, several hands were placed on her bottom, thighs and round her waist.

"Oh aren't we going to have something to eat first "she said and smiled sweetly "I have been out all day shopping specially for you :wink: and I am famished!"

"Of course" said Andrew "lets go through to the dining room" and he indicated a door. "After you" he said to her and by the way all the others hung back she was sure that somerthing was going to happen to her as she opened the door bur did so just the same.

Click, went the door handle as she opened it and stepped through. She was not wrong in her thinking! A huge juicy cream pie hit her full on on her face, followed by another applied to her bottom. "Was that correct sir? " asked a man wh appeared to be a butler or something,

"Yes an excellent shot James" said Andrew laughing and turning to Linda wiped some of the cream out of her eyes and said " we thought we would start with the old cliches first. The REAL fun starts later!! :twisted: :twisted: ."
londoner

Re: For old times sake part 3

Postby matt2matt2002 » 04 Mar 2021, 16:46

Looking forward to reading more. Always a pleasure.
Matt
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Postby londoner » 05 Mar 2021, 17:40

Matt, as you have spoken to her, you can imagine this in your mind's eye, can't you?
londoner

Postby matt2matt2002 » 11 Mar 2021, 23:13

londoner wrote:Matt, as you have spoken to her, you can imagine this in your mind's eye, can't you?

Oh yes. Everything rings true.
Looking forward to reading more about her err... adventures.
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Postby piepiskie » 05 Jul 2021, 13:25

Logged on for the first time in ages. Great to see you writing again and building up the sweet anticipation of a new adventure for Linda! :D

Sounds like the beautifully dressed Linda is in for long and eventful evening. Thanks for posting and can't wait to read more
piepiskie

Return to Reading Room