Male sploshing

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

Male sploshing

Postby Cappo » 22 Feb 2013, 16:57

Hi

I don't know about that rest of you but I'm a man am I'm loving wet and messy pics!!
I really want to do some wam stuff at home but I don't know if it's weird for a guy to be doing this stuff.

I would really like to know if it's ok for a guy to get wet and messy and also what stuff I could use for clothes stuffing ( I really love swimsuit filling pics but I don't know what a male version of that could be)

Hope you can help

Thanks
Cappo

Re: Male sploshing

Postby DirtyDan » 25 Feb 2013, 11:13

Oh course its ok for a guy to get wet and messy, we couldn't let women have all the fun! Try stuff like custard, rice pudding and beans, they're easy to get hold of and work great. As for what to wear, just wear a womens swimsuit if thats what your into! Nobody will judge you for wearing womens clothes, especially if your having fun in them! Alternatively, you could try a wetsuit?
DirtyDan

Postby Cappo » 25 Feb 2013, 12:09

Thanks for the help. I'll try your suggestions this weekend. I'm sure ill have a great time!
Cappo

Postby DirtyDan » 25 Feb 2013, 12:13

I hope you do!
DirtyDan

Postby Themessyyouth » 06 Mar 2013, 20:57

I just pied myself twice in the bath, it was my first ever time doing something like that and it was amazing. Go for it!
Themessyyouth

Postby Wankska » 13 Aug 2015, 17:32

Any men out there would like to have a splashing sexy fun in West Sussex looking forward to some nice replies x
Wankska

Fetlife: Wankska
UMD: Wankska

Return to Practical Sploshing