For Manure Sploshers

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

For Manure Sploshers

Postby ManureVoyeur » 05 Jul 2012, 03:47

This is a call for any manure fantasies that anybody may have. This isn't a debate on the health issues regarding manure nor whether or not is actually part of the WAM culture. There are those who at least fantasize about the subject matter out there, as I've learned in recent years. This is for Manure WAMmers to let their imaginations and perverted fantasies run rampant. Let it be that: a fantasy. I haven't seen many big manure posts lately and thought we might change that.
As for my personal tastes, as though my handle wasn't obvious enough, I am aroused by manure in a certain way. I'm not terribly interested in partaking in it myself, but it is probably one of my top fantasies. The idea of seeing a naked young lady being humiliated in a reeking pile of cow dung or farmhouse slurry gets me stiff in seconds. It's probably the humiliation aspect.
To anybody who has such fantasies, share away!
ManureVoyeur

Re: For Manure Sploshers

Postby xx94ful » 05 Jul 2012, 23:59

nice to know theres others out there! im into horse and cow manure. had a little experience of horse, but would love to try cow some time. i too get quite excited by slurry. I like the idea of it in a tv gunge style right over the head or as a faceplant into a fresh pile.
xx94ful

Postby TickleMeSilly5 » 06 Jul 2012, 01:36

I've had an experience with manure a few weeks ago (about 3). I sat in a tub of dog poo for half an hour for a charity at an animal shelter, even got a bucket over my head of the stuff (details here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7918). Wouldn't mind trying horse or cow, especially getting the chance to just fall into a ton of it like a dunk tank. To me, part of the fun of using something really nasty is more about knowing what it is you're covered in and at the same time walking away reeking. Part of the fun of getting really messy for me has always been getting really smelly in the process too.

Personally, the most fun way to try it would be to either fill a dunk tank with manure and fall in, or fill up a pool and slide into it like the pie slide on What Would You Do.
TickleMeSilly5

Postby Gunger » 06 Jul 2012, 11:06

I have experianced horse and cow muck before now :D With the horse poo i've walked through it alot aswell as face planting into it (that was the best part for me) with cow manure i've walked in it aswell as pushed my chest into it squishing it about abit. For me it's about the fact that it's the unltimate dirty thing you could use aswell as the smell :D
Gunger

Postby ManureVoyeur » 07 Jul 2012, 01:59

As said before, I've had no experience with manure myself. If anything, I'm mostly a WAM virgin. I'm loving some of the stuff I'm hearing. Especially TickleMeSilly's Dog muck story!
The fantasies I've had regarding manure would be story length, so I might wait a bit.
ManureVoyeur

Postby CustardPie » 07 Jul 2012, 07:06

I have had the chance to get pretty mucky when I worked with horses... My story:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5213&p=54789#p54789

Is almost exactly what happened to me once at a yard (okay, I did not get the full treatment from the story, but you can dream!)

Would love to find a muck heap or slurry pit, but finding it difficult (lots around down here in Wiltshire, but the thought of being caught has put me off...)

Be happy

Rich
CustardPie

Postby creekjumper » 11 Jul 2012, 17:42

To live next door to this place?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_InZGugimrU
creekjumper

Postby riktigatan » 13 Jul 2012, 09:19

I have a big manure fetish. I remember going to visit a farm with a school field trip and standing next to a huge manure pit. I remember someone pushing someone towards it and then reeling them in before they could fall. Also recall a teacher who noticed me standing real close telling me to be careful, that I wouldn't wanna fall in there... yea right! haha
Some people later on at night starting daring people to jump in and I think I said I'd do it but nothing came out of it. Guess they didn't think I was serious and honestly it was so deep I probably would've drowned anyway haha
But I still think about manure and love the little bits and pieces I am able to find online. MuddyModels Cd's and cocoa soft movies. I loved that video that was on youtube sometime ago with a pretty blonde girl jumping inside a pit but sadly it was removed.
I'm anxiously waiting for some new CD's to be made and really wish I could get the horse manure video that's been talked about on here. The preview pics look great and I love the outfit too. Girls in riding gear are hot.
I've sadly never been able to fulfill my fantasy but I'm hoping that I will be able to one day. I even met a girl who said she'd be willing to jump in with me :) It seems most fans of this are in Europe though :(
riktigatan

Postby Archie » 21 Jul 2012, 12:04

This subject has fuelled my fantasies for as long as I can remember and was undoubtedly helped along by a few readers letters I remember in Knave magazine back in the late 70's.

Anyhow, I'm lucky enough to have a partner who's more than willing to engage in dirty talk around this topic although I'm not so sure she'd want to try it for real.

I can happily get off on all sorts of scenarios, but some of my favourites are the prick-teasing famer's daughter who gets her come-uppence from the hired hand.... the school girl who tries to get out of the cross-country run by taking a short-cut round the back of the cow sheds.....both of these with somewhat filthy consequences or merely an extremely dirty mucking out session in dungarees and waders where our girl likes to wank herself off in the muck...... mmmmmm there's nothing like a dirty smelly girlie to get me going....

Time for a lttle play I think......
Archie

Postby topcattopone » 30 Jul 2012, 14:28

This may interest those into this particular fetish.

Had to change the link.
topcattopone

Postby creekjumper » 31 Jul 2012, 19:55

Very nice :D - thanks for posting!

Any more like this?
creekjumper

Postby topcattopone » 31 Jul 2012, 20:18

Not like that but I found this. You may have seen it before though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7KNDoYzLAc
topcattopone

Postby Gunger » 31 Jul 2012, 23:19

Wow that manure wrestling video is marvelous!
Gunger

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 01 Aug 2012, 17:42

Gunger wrote:
Wow that manure wrestling video is marvelous!

Lovely pair of black tie sided bikini bottoms as well. :D
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby riktigatan » 02 Aug 2012, 17:29

What a great video and I agree with the comment. A fresher pile would've been even better :)
riktigatan

Next

Return to General WAM Banter