Sessions!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Sessions!

Postby Candy Custard » 18 Sep 2008, 09:36

Hi all

I have had quite a few complimentary emails recently...and when I have replied and suggested the sendee stops dreaming and comes for a private session with me every single one of them has been previously unaware that that is something I *do*!!!! :shock:

Sooooo... this is just to let you all know out there (mostly lurkers I think! I know all you board regulars know that I do) that....

YES!!! :D

I do *do* sessions... and if you fancy a go, just email or pm me for details :twisted:

new lurkers/posters to the board - see attached pics for an idea of what I end up looking like rather frequently....hehehe

CC xxxx
Attachments
officecandy 241.jpg
officecandy 241.jpg (603.02 KiB) Viewed 53553 times
officecandy 167.jpg
officecandy 167.jpg (625.47 KiB) Viewed 53551 times
candygunge08.jpg
candygunge08.jpg (521.73 KiB) Viewed 53264 times
Last edited by Candy Custard on 01 Sep 2013, 16:42, edited 7 times in total.
Candy Custard

Postby andy250 » 18 Sep 2008, 10:52

We must have to get you up to mine for a Disastermind we spoke about it earlier in the year.

regards

Andy
andy250

Postby Candy Custard » 18 Sep 2008, 13:10

Andy, :D yeah definitely...maybe sometime around/after 18th oct would be good as I might make it up your way anyway for the warrington meet

CC xxx
Candy Custard

Postby Sergeant Slime » 18 Sep 2008, 14:12

Sergeant Slime and Mistress Splosh on standby ready to lend a hand if needed.
Incoming
Sergeant Slime

Postby andy250 » 18 Sep 2008, 14:54

If you can make the meet we could film it on the Sunday, then James and myself could take you back to the relevant train station. Sgt Slime and Mistress Splosh could hopefully be about.

regards

Andy
andy250

Postby orangey » 18 Sep 2008, 15:08

Mmmmm...sounds very tempting CC! I certainly would love to see you wriggle around in that large pool of custard...Which area of the UK are u in? x
orangey

Postby Candy Custard » 18 Sep 2008, 15:09

I am in leicestershire orangey - email me xxx

candycustardwam@gmail.com

CC xx
Last edited by Candy Custard on 19 Nov 2017, 10:46, edited 1 time in total.
Candy Custard

Postby the_stig » 18 Sep 2008, 19:02

Hi, added you to MSN messenger, hopefully catch you on-line and chat, I'm very interested! :D
the_stig

Postby Candy Custard » 18 Sep 2008, 21:07

the_stig wrote:Hi, added you to MSN messenger, hopefully catch you on-line and chat, I'm very interested! :D

can you email me or pm stig just im not on msn very much xxx thanks xxx
Candy Custard

Postby dalious » 18 Sep 2008, 22:29

i need to make it to the uk at some point *sigh*
dalious

Postby poliboy » 19 Sep 2008, 01:31

I would very much love to stop by.Have you considered what to wear yet?
Hugs
P
poliboy

Postby Candy Custard » 19 Sep 2008, 01:45

poliboy wrote:I would very much love to stop by.Have you considered what to wear yet?
Hugs
P

ummmm... :shock: well kinda the whole point is you email me and arrange it....... and during that process, you tell me what you fancy seeing me wear...... :wink:
Candy Custard

Postby driversoft » 19 Sep 2008, 06:20

Candy Custard wrote:
poliboy wrote:I would very much love to stop by.Have you considered what to wear yet?
Hugs
P

ummmm... :shock: well kinda the whole point is you email me and arrange it....... and during that process, you tell me what you fancy seeing me wear...... :wink:

Damn, Candy - you HAVE to wear something??? Food only sounds just fine to me!

More seriously, I must give this a go sometime - probably not for a few weeks though (and currently being 7,500 miles away doesn't help either!).
It wasn't that long ago that I'd punch someone in the face when they pissed me off; now I just delete them from Facebook - that'll show the mother-fuckers...
driversoft

Postby Candy Custard » 19 Sep 2008, 08:33

driversoft wrote:
Candy Custard wrote:
Hugs
P

Damn, Candy - you HAVE to wear something??? Food only sounds just fine to me!

More seriously, I must give this a go sometime - probably not for a few weeks though (and currently being 7,500 miles away doesn't help either!).

LOL well telling me what to wear can definitely include 'just food thank you'

:wink:

when you manage to get a little closer to leicestershire dear I shall not dissapoint you :twisted: :D
Candy Custard

Postby driversoft » 19 Sep 2008, 14:40

Hmmm - whilst thinking of Candy after my last post, I was walking through the SM Mall of Asia (an enormous Mall in Manila, bigger than any I've been in worldwide, period) and just happened to pass a shop called "Nuts About Candy" - right next door to "Cockhouse" - I kid you not.

<Animal Lovers don't read>

I was slightly shocked to discover that Cockhouse was a small emporium celebrating the sport of Cockfighting - complete with videos, and T-Shirts depicting some of the famous cocks... It seems that here in the Philippines Cockfighting is treated much like darts back in Blighty - televised competitions, with flashy graphics, replete with somewhat bloodthirsty names for the combatants. Thus far it's the one thing I've disliked about being here, but then it is their culture, and their country, not mine - I'm a guest.

</Animal Lovers don't read>

On the plus side of being in the Philippines, there's an awful lot to like over here. R & R takes on a whole new meaning with an incredibly welcoming people, tropical weather, a beautiful country (especially if you know where to go), world-class diving facilities (yes, there is a "Muff Divers" bar, although its scarcely out of place, with other bars such as "Up the Alley" and "Kinkys"!) and incredible affordability.

Foodwise, there's everything here - fresh sea food galore, and pretty much all possible cuisines compete for your tastebuds - you can eat a delicious meal in a bar / cafe, and have a couple of beers for around three pounds!

I did try my hand at the world's biggest burger - which weighed in at a monstrous 3 lb of beef, one inch thick, in a suitably enormous bun. Felt a little ashamed about doing so in such a poor country, especially as I only managed about 65% of it despite starving myself for the previous 12 hours, but it was worth it for the photographic evidence alone - never ever seen a burger anything like it.

<Animal Lovers don't read again>

Thus far, I've managed to resist trying Balut - a hugely popular dish here, hawked with all the popularity of hot dogs in the States - and which is (I'm assured) an eight or nine days old chicken foetus, still in the egg. You basically crack the egg open and eat the foetus (which is obviously full of protein), spitting out the beak afterwards. Not for me, but again this isn't my culture, so I can't see a legitimate viewpoint for any criticism.

</Animal Lovers don't read again>

There really are places straight out of picturebooks here - bars (with beer at 40 pence a go - sometimes less) sitting directly on white sandy beaches against which an azure sea laps, glorious weather, and beautiful (and yes, available, and friendly!) women to top everything off (and if you feel like you're not being topped off enough already, I recommend this place unreservedly!). A whole night's entertainment here can be 20 pounds, all-in (he says, trying to put it politely, and avoid upsetting any WAM feminists, should there be any lurking!).
Last edited by driversoft on 19 Sep 2008, 15:13, edited 1 time in total.
It wasn't that long ago that I'd punch someone in the face when they pissed me off; now I just delete them from Facebook - that'll show the mother-fuckers...
driversoft

Next

Return to General WAM Banter