Sploshing for a First-Timer: filling the bathtub

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

Sploshing for a First-Timer: filling the bathtub

Postby Shallie » 05 Feb 2015, 22:05

So I'm relatively new to sploshing, but I'm eager to try some of the ideas that I've heard about.

The main thing I want is a way to fill a bathtub with ... something (I don't know what yet). Enough to be able to fully immerse myself in it. As such, I'd need to be able to create a large quantity of thick substance, for relatively cheap (I'm not made of money lol), and have cleanup be relatively easy (i.e. no clogged pipes, stains, or lasting smells). Being edible is a plus, but not a necessity.

Any suggestions?
Shallie

Re: Sploshing for a First-Timer: filling the bathtub

Postby sweet syrupy fan » 10 May 2015, 15:39

Oatmeal perhaps? Custard should be fine too, wouldn't clog your pipes etc :)
sweet syrupy fan

Postby Shallie » 10 May 2015, 17:05

But wouldn't it be expensive to produce the massive quantities of custard/oatmeal I'd need to fill a tub?
Shallie

Postby Cum_kitty » 10 Sep 2016, 23:34

Well those are all good options oatmeal is nice because of it's low cost the problem with oatmeal is getting all the oats down the drain when you are done. but if you choose to go with oatmeal you can ad food coloring to give it different colors if you want. Another good option is cake batter and pretty cheap and can wash up easy. if you dont mind some extra cost gets some cheap ice cream the family size buckets if available take the lids off and let it melt it makes a good goo that washes down the drain. I hope this is helpfull
Cum_kitty

Return to Practical Sploshing