Pantyhose

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

Pantyhose

Postby Hobgoblin » 15 Aug 2013, 10:26

Hi all you gorgeous splosher's and especially the sexy crossdressers out there....

For a pretty lady who for personal reasons can't shave her legs.. what are the best nude tights for hair coverage and a sexy sleek look....

Happy with stirrup, footless or standard tights and I don't particularly won't to be wearing 20 layers...

Messy hugs all

Tina
Getting dressed up to get messed up.

Tina Hobb

Formerly Hobgoblin.
Hobgoblin

Re: Pantyhose

Postby TottyMcGee » 21 Aug 2013, 20:32

You need dancers' tights, though realistically you're going to need at least two layers to even start to hide the lurking hairs. I used to have a pair of heavy denier white bridal tights which I could cover over with whatever colour and style tights I chose, or maybe you could find some lightweight leggings to use.

Sorry I can't be more helpful, but hiding/removing unsightly hair (along with tucking) is one of the crosses you must bear to get the look you want. Body hair is a pain (which is why I shaved all over back when I spent more time as a laydee) - you think you've hidden it all, only to see lurking swirls and escaping foliage when you look back at the photos.
TottyMcGee

Return to Practical Sploshing