Asda's new "fragranced" smart price foam

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

Asda's new "fragranced" smart price foam

Postby messyjojo » 16 Sep 2012, 21:27

Just a quick heads up - ASDA have changed their smart price shaving foam, so it now has "fragrance" - it smells like febreze. Anyway, I used some today and it is definately different - it is more "stingy" to the eyes and face, so probably best to let it sit a while before play....I though the old stuff was brilliant, didn't sting and nowt wrong with the smell!! IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT - May just write to Wal-Mart "........sploshers have found your shaving foam too stingy..." lol! :roll:
luv and pies
x Jo
messyjojo

Re: Asda's new "fragranced" smart price foam

Postby messyjojo » 26 Nov 2012, 16:42

On another foam related note - last night I had a session and we used both ASDA and Tesco value foam - the Tesco one had a better nozzle and we got more foam out of the same sized tin. Also theTesco one had a more " forcefull" aerosol - better for foam fights!!!!! :lol:

And so ends today's edition of Splatwatch....... :roll:
luv and pies
x Jo
messyjojo

Postby mr angry » 30 Nov 2012, 08:13

I had a foam pie session on Tuesday this week, used Sainsburys basic foam, 26p a can, didnt sting, smelt nice, recommended. As a general rule how many paper plate pies do you get out of one can? I found one did about four pies
mr angry

Postby wam_in_bed » 01 Dec 2012, 13:15

I find similar although it depends on the size of the pie. Occasionally I grate up shaving stick and use an electric whisk that feels better than can. I'm wondering if I could add other things to that mix to make if feel even better use poly plates not paper as they don't go soggy in the same way..
wam_in_bed

Postby bea___ » 06 Jan 2013, 18:53

we always used tesco value when we were sploshing
bea___

Return to Practical Sploshing