Eggs in panties

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

Eggs in panties

Postby matt2matt2002 » 22 Aug 2012, 17:41

I am a great fan of eggs being smashed in my panties and loved the recent pictures posted by Satin CD Lydnsey.
My problem is that they always sink to the gusset of the panties when i bend over - even in tight panties.
This makes smashing and breaking them quite difficult if I am not to hurt the crown jewels!

Can anyone offer any tips please?
I usually have 4 in the back of my panties and have tried putting more in - 8 to fill up the rear - but even then they sink to the gusset!

Last time I had a session I tried syrup in first and this did help to a degree.

All suggestions gratefully received folks

M
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Re: Eggs in panties

Postby wam_in_bed » 22 Aug 2012, 20:10

If it's the shells that are the problem you could use a mild acid like vinegar to remove them by soaking them over night.
wam_in_bed

Postby matt2matt2002 » 23 Aug 2012, 07:51

wam_in_bed wrote:If it's the shells that are the problem you could use a mild acid like vinegar to remove them by soaking them over night.

Thanks - but its not the shells.
Its the fact that the un broken eggs slip down inside the panties and settle in the gusset. It makes breaking them very tricky.
Anyone any ideas?
Thanx
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Postby BillShipton » 23 Aug 2012, 14:07

As a frequent egg smasher and beater in recent weeks, I agree, it can be a problem particularly with loose panties. Tight ones are better but it depends on the design whether they slip down into the gusset or not. One answer is to bend right over so the eggs are almost resting on top of your bum and then have them smashed. Hard to do on your own - you need to come down and have me do it!

Of course, any stray ones can be broken by sitting down swiftly on a hard chair. Down quickly, the egg breaks into small enough pieces not to hurt too much. In the words of one happy customer, you do then have the 'eggshell in arsehole' problem!!
BillShipton

Postby wam_in_bed » 24 Aug 2012, 10:50

Can you pull your balls up so and put your leggs together holding your jewels in safety and sit down? Alas I don't have a pair of my own to try but have found when pulling other peoples around they're usually pretty flexible. I've found this works on must testicle owners I've spanked and flogged. A lot of CDs will wear a mankini thing to hold their bits in place or a very tight thong with knickers over the top.
wam_in_bed

Postby matt2matt2002 » 24 Aug 2012, 13:30

Thanks folks
Lots to think about now
M
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Return to Practical Sploshing