where to buy cheap pvc clothes

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

where to buy cheap pvc clothes

Postby matty81 » 19 Aug 2012, 11:19

me and the missus love a bit of pvc,but the trouble is we are on a tight budget.does anyone know of any places or shops near worcester city that sell cheap pvc( maybe latex) or any reasonably priced websites.?
matty81

Re: where to buy cheap pvc clothes

Postby BillShipton » 19 Aug 2012, 13:29

Ebay is always a good bet. Honour's stuff (available online) is quite cheap but won't last more than a few sploshings. On Ebay Misfitz stuff is fantastic. Great quality. They have some one-off maid dresses in their excellent thick PVC going for £28 at the moment. Go to http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/karloffs-clos ... 4340.l2562

But this lot off sale in six hours so hurry!
BillShipton

Postby wam_in_bed » 20 Aug 2012, 23:28

I've got some misfitz stuff and would highly recommend it. I also have some ann summers stuff and that has lasted surprisingly well I have the red PVC nurse and the Stop and Search cop. Both have been WAMed repeatedly.
wam_in_bed

Postby muckypup » 23 Aug 2012, 11:05

wam_in_bed wrote:I've got some misfitz stuff and would highly recommend it. I also have some ann summers stuff and that has lasted surprisingly well I have the red PVC nurse and the Stop and Search cop. Both have been WAMed repeatedly.

Glad to hear in wam_in_bed any other recommendations for ebay stores or similar? Can't find the one I used last time! Will probably get trashed so cheapish is good.
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby BillShipton » 23 Aug 2012, 13:59

The Karloff's Closet Misfitz stuff is back again. This time you have three days! Nice mistress dress for £20!
BillShipton

Postby matty81 » 26 Aug 2012, 10:35

thank you for the help,bloody typical,my internet is playing up so ive missed out a bit.ill keep an eye out for other bits n bobs though!
matty81

Return to Practical Sploshing