Most disgusting thing ever

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

Most disgusting thing ever

Postby Tanis1989 » 13 Jun 2012, 17:22

What is the most disgusting thing anyone has ever been covered in? I don't mean "poo because it's poo" but more by texture and mess... Maybe mud and poo are the most disgusting thing you've ever been covered in and if so please say. Careful though, I might finish up covering the young lady in it...

Tanis
Tanis1989

Re: Most disgusting thing ever

Postby Squelch » 23 Jun 2012, 00:39

Depends what your definition of disgusting is :lol: Texture wise u can't get much filthier than a margarine rub down in my opinion whilst things like soup and ketchup have their own special smell to go with them :lol: Remember once making up a yucky bucket with warm porridge, lard, ketchup, soup, flour and margarine amongst other things....which was interesting :twisted:
Squelch

Postby muckypup » 23 Jun 2012, 14:55

Probably depends on your likes and dislikes, for me I can't stand the smell of peanut butter so probably that!
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby Splattella » 23 Jun 2012, 17:21

Funnily enough, foodwise, it was simply chopped tinned tomatoes, mainly because they sting!

Outdoors, what I thought was just greenish mud turned out to have a ton of swan crap in it. That's really sticky and slimey and the stain never comes out of your clothes! I hadn't planned on being covered in swan crap so I don't know if it counts as a sploshing substance!
Splattella

Postby TickleMeSilly5 » 26 Jun 2012, 02:14

I've had an experience that can probably top the most disgusting thing ever lol. Now, I'm actually very big on getting messy with very gross and smelly things so this wasn't really that bad for me since I'm always game for something fun. However, the nature of this one is pretty bad for most other people so I think it'd win out.

This actually happened 2 weeks ago. A local animal shelter was doing fundraising and awareness alongside an adoption weekend. A friend of mine works at the shelter and we ended up brainstorming ideas for the fundraiser and came up with this: fill a tub with dog poo and sell tickets and take donations to watch someone take a dip in it. Well, I ended up being the only one brave enough to take the plunge! Because all the dog poo was from the shelter, and because the dogs are healthy there was really no major health risk on my part, but I did get a course of antibiotics from my doctor just in case (I ended up going to him ahead of time to make sure everything was in order).

The shelter saved about two or three weeks worth of dog poop for the bath and kept adding fresh stuff right until the stunt began. They added water to each bucket daily to keep it fresh and moist. Once the adoption weekend arrived, they had a metal bin with more than enough room for me to fit into. Well, they made the announcement that the stunt was about to begin and there was a HUGE crowd that had paid to see me do this! Then they started pouring all the buckets into the bin and it damn near overflowed, and the smell was so strong a lot of people nearest to the stage had to back off.

I had on a bikini, my hair up in a ponytail, and had to wear small swimmer's goggles to keep the stuff from burning my eyes. Stepping into the poo bath felt a lot like really slimy mud and it really sucks you in. I had to fight to get my legs free enough so I could lie back in it, and as I'm sinking down it felt like it was pulling me under. The texture as a whole was thick, and I could feel older lumps of poo breaking up and turning to mush under my feet, legs, butt, back and everywhere I moved my arms once I stuck them under. It was also very warm since it was about 90 degrees (F) outside and they had used warm water to keep it moist and soft.

The smell was, well, what you'd expect lol. Very, very stinky (I don't think I can really stress that!), sort of like stepping into a cowshed or a stagnant swamp mixed with vinegar, rotten eggs and a hint of rotting food.

I sat in that tub for about 30 minutes up to my neck in dog poo as everyone watched, took pictures, posed nearby the bin while I stuck out a hand to give a thumbs up (but keeping their distance lol), etc. Donation cans were also passed around to the onlookers during the whole stunt. The big surprise came at the end. While I was sitting in the tub, my friend who helped organize the event came over to me with one of the buckets, filled it up from the tub and then pushed the whole thing over my head! It felt like moving in slow motion just from how thick it was, it came off a lot easier but my hair was sticking up all over the place and absolutely plastered in dog poo (it felt like someone had stuck glue to my head then spiked my hair).

I was completely covered head to toe, and had poop stuck under my toenails, fingernails, and a huge pile decorating my head.

The crowd was roaring with laughter and gags all at once, but on the plus side, the shelter raised several thousand dollars in the event (about twice as much than last year), and 26 dogs and puppies were adopted that day.

I never got sick from the stunt, but it took about 2 hours or so to start feeling clean again, and I smelled really bad for about a week after it. I still catch of a whiff of it from time to time now.

From 1 to 10 on a level of nastiness, I'd give it a 50+. But I'd totally do it again, and with the funds raised by the shelter, there's a really good chance that it'll happen! I'm probably the only girl that was brave enough to try it out, and be willing to dive in a second time lol 8)
Last edited by TickleMeSilly5 on 01 Jul 2012, 18:40, edited 1 time in total.
TickleMeSilly5

Postby Tanis1989 » 28 Jun 2012, 20:43

Some very interesting thoughts there. I can tell you myself the most disgusting experience I've had was just recently...

The mrs decided I was getting too big for my boots so she decided to repeatedly dunk my head in a bowl of gravy mixed with warm water and flour... The feel, the smell, the taste was foul I can assure you of that! So of course now revenge must be sweet... Or savoury I'm not sure yet ;)
Tanis1989

Postby TickleMeSilly5 » 01 Jul 2012, 00:31

Since people keep asking, here is my description of the dog poo bucket lol:

The bucket was quite the thing. When planning this stunt with my friend Aly, I had mentioned doing something along those lines jokingly but hadn't expected her to actually go ahead with it, so it was a real surprise when it happened!

This was towards the end of the stunt so I had already been buried in dog poo for nearly half an hour and by this point I had gotten used to the smell and feel of it. There were several dozen buckets used to fill the tub and there was some overflow when I got into it. The tub was about six feet long (I'm 5'7") and was a few feet deep, so that's a lot of poo they managed to collect, but it is quite a large shelter.

When I started the stunt, I sat in the tub (the poo coming up to my belly or so) and didn't really lean back like I was soaking in a bath until a few minutes in. The deepest I got to was my neck and shoulders so my head had stayed clean for the duration of the stunt. Since it was wrapping up, Aly thought she'd go ahead with a grand finale. She took one of the many leftover buckets and filled it from the tub. Since the poo was soft, it wasn't that hard to scoop a bucketful. She shouted out to the crowd if they wanted to see me get it, then started a countdown from 10 getting the audience to go along with her. When she reached 0 she started to gently push the bucket over my head.

Since it was so thick it would never have poured, and she had a hard time working it over my head even in this way. It started slowly, mushing into the top of my head with a lot of globs dripping past my face and into the tub. Aly started to twist the bucket side to side to make sure it went over and after a couple seconds it started to move easier. The whole thing seemed to happen slowly and I could feel the dog poo smearing my checks, tugging on my hair as it mushed in and dripped down my neck.

She had the bucket stuck over my head for several seconds and I could hear a muffled cheer from the audience before the bucket was pulled off. As it came off, it felt at times like someone was lightly pulling my hair, and my ponytail had gotten stuck in the bucket so when it came off it flopped over my neck and back, completely caked in warm, soggy dog poo. Since I had been holding my breath with the bucket, I ended up taking a huge one when it came off and all I could smell was the poo and it was a lot stronger now since it was so close (some chunks even up my nose from having the bucket pulled off!) and I couldn't see a thing through the smeared goggles.

I smiled and waved at the crowd, wiped my eyes but couldn't really get the goggles off since I had a huge pile of dog poo on my head about 3 or 4.5 inches high! I stared brushing it off but ended up just streaking it into my hair more. It took a few other employees at the shelter to help pull me out of the tub since it was so thick and a little slippery where I had been sitting, but I ended up having to wait since they had to go back inside to get rubber gloves to grab me with (which was pretty funny that they'd forgotten something so obvious).

I thanked the crowd and reminded them to make a good donation to make my stunt worth it and then they took me around the back to where they wash the dogs and started to hose me down (and many of them threw buckets of soapy water over me). I spent a good hour or so in the shower, then went back since I still felt a little slimy. After I was clean enough (and was told by my friends and family that had come to watch that I smelled fine, even though I certainly didn't!) I went back to help out with the rest of the event and get an interview with a local paper on the whole experience (the reporter called it the most disgusting thing he had ever seen done, but was happy to know it was for a good cause).

When I came out of the tub, I was completely covered in a thick, brown/yellow slime with plenty of chunks in my hair, chest, mushed between my toes and anywhere else it could possibly get. To describe it as a whole it was: smelly, damp, warm, heavy and completely disgusting. But like I said in the post, I'd totally do it again and plan on it at the next adoption weekend since it was so successful. In the end, I had to throw out that particular bikini, the goggles and anything else I was wearing.
Last edited by TickleMeSilly5 on 16 Mar 2013, 01:09, edited 1 time in total.
TickleMeSilly5

Postby BillShipton » 23 Aug 2012, 14:10

Splattella wrote:Funnily enough, foodwise, it was simply chopped tinned tomatoes, mainly because they sting!

Outdoors, what I thought was just greenish mud turned out to have a ton of swan crap in it. That's really sticky and slimey and the stain never comes out of your clothes! I hadn't planned on being covered in swan crap so I don't know if it counts as a sploshing substance!

Swan crap certainly has to be the poshest sploshing substance ever mentioned on the forum!
BillShipton

Postby TickleMeSilly5 » 06 Sep 2012, 03:38

After how successful my stunt was, we have confirmed with the shelter that it will be happening again next June or July! There may be other people involved this time, but it'll probably be just me since I did it before without difficulties. It'll probably be a lot bigger this time around since there's more time to prepare, advertise, set up the event. Already this dog poo bath will last about an hour or more instead of 30 minutes and may involve new aspects to the stunt. The bucket over my head will be making a return, but there may be more than one this time, and they will be prepared in advance instead of being scooped from the tub and I'm sure it'll be kept extra mushy so it smooshes in easier than it did last time.

I've already picked up and put aside the bikini and goggles I'll be using next year (end of summer sales make it really cheap for something that's going to end up in the garbage afterwards anyway) and am working on designing the fliers in my spare time. Not sure how I'll wear my hair yet, but I have almost a year to figure out those little details (a lot of people have requested that I leave it down so it gets completely clogged with dog poo, but I thought it was pretty funny with how my ponytail got lathered in it too lol, it was like wielding a medieval flail off the back of my head!).

There is a bit of anxiety when thinking about doing it again. It is a truly horrible experience in a lot of ways but at the same time it's really fun, especially knowing what it is you're getting caked in, watching the reactions of the people and while insanely gross, it's quite fun and funny to get so incredibly smelly. I guess in the end the pros outweigh the cons, especially since it's for a good cause and was so successful this past season.
TickleMeSilly5

Postby RexBeans » 12 Oct 2012, 14:17

very imaginative...
RexBeans

Return to Practical Sploshing