Self-Sploshing Recipies

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

Self-Sploshing Recipies

Postby jaffajape » 30 May 2011, 21:42

Hello all,

Following on from this thread, I've decided to put up a few more recent self-sploshing recipies I've tried - i'm even thinking about starting a blog to keep track of them all, and to share them with the wider web - what do you think?

Strawberry Fool

I'm having to think back a few weeks on this, but I believe the bowl below was filled with:

1x tub of fresh custard (probably always will feature in my recipies!) - warmed in the microwave
1x portion of strawberry jelly (i.e. a whole pack of jelly cubes made up a few days before, then mixed up into lumpy bits, to add to the texture of this)
2x tub of strawberry yoghurt (the big tub kind)
1x portion of strawberry whipped pudding - although some of this was saved to top:

1x strawberry cake

To spice up this already exciting mix, I self-sploshed on my bed for the first time - quite different to the hard bath/living-room floor in my previous sessions - and a great new way to roll about in the goo :-)

Overall the warm custard made sure the rest of the cold stuff wasnt a complete shock to my body (after starting by cakeing myself in the face)

Here are some before and after pics:

=

I am about to now experiement with the following (any recipie name suggestions welcome :-D)

2x tins of custard (warmed up)
2x instant porridge mixes (mixed with hot water)
1x pot of yoghurt (to hopefully ensure the porridge isn't too stodgy, and to cool the rest of the dish a little)

-

Pics to follow!
jaffajape

Fetlife: jaffajape
UMD: jaffajape

Re: Self-Sploshing Recipies

Postby jaffajape » 21 Aug 2011, 18:53

Hello all.

A few updates this evening.

First of all, the porridge based recepie was a success, and I have named it Oat-So-Gooey, although the porridge-product of a similar name wasn't actually used...

Anyway - here are pictures of said recipe:

Everything just chucked into the bowl:

And my improvised pie! [Whipped desert a la tupperware!]

jaffajape

Postby jaffajape » 21 Aug 2011, 18:57

For my next recipe I actually started with the name: Mellow Yellow. The idea being to chuck as many yellow things into the mix as possible. Although it didn't quite turn out that way...

1) Mix up a packet of cake mix that requires 2 eggs

2) Whisk the other 4 eggs (from a pack of 6) into a cup and make sure it is well mixed

3) 2 tins of custard, warmed in the microwave [I find 2 minutes, with a stir half way through is best]

4) All of the mixed cake mix and then custard into a bowl

5) Add on top some banana whipped desert

6) Pour on the 4 eggs on top of the lot

7) Pour ;-)

-

Although I only have two photos, I think you can see how I started to think the name wasn't quite right; so I think i'm going to call this Ready, Eggy, Go instead. :)

jaffajape

Postby jaffajape » 21 Aug 2011, 19:05

Finally tonight I'll tell you about a fairly simple recepe which was all in the delivery...

First of all, my go-to-batch of goo:

1) 2 tins/fresh cups of custard

2) 2 tubs of plain yoghurt

3) Warm the custard, pour most of it in with the yoghurt into a 2-litre jug

4) Leave a bit of custard (half a tin) in a separate bowl

5) Place a suitable gooey-cake on the floor.

2 litres of custard and yoghurt:

Separate bowl:

Suitable cake:

-

Now as I mentioned, this was all about the delivery, so I'm going to actually talk about my sploshing-actions so if you don't want those images in your head, stop reading!

1) Plant your face in the cake, and then pour the small portion of custard over your head (whilst you are still face-down in the cake)

2) Then the cake should be a gooey-custardy mess - ripe for sitting on don't'ch'a think!

3) Whilst you are sat on the cake, turn the 2 litre of custard and yoghurt over you

So thats how I turned a standard bit of splosh ingredients, into a different experience! :-)

=

Now if you will excuse me, there is a tub of yoghurt in the kitchen calling for me...
jaffajape

Return to Practical Sploshing