Latex Clothing

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

Latex Clothing

Postby CustardLover78 » 10 Nov 2010, 18:06

Hi,

Has anyone had any problems where Sploshing has ruined latex clothing? If so, what substances did the damage please?

I want to wear my latex for a session but don't want it ruined!

Also, any tips on cleaning it post Splosh would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Pieman
CustardLover78

Re: Latex Clothing

Postby lustinlatex » 11 Nov 2010, 18:36

Hi iv done sploshing loads of times in latex rubber with no real problems using all sorts of outfits like catsuits ,dresses, macks and all the usual underwear items . Iv mostly used the more creamy substances like custard, liquid clay, slime and wallparer paste and mud etc, but i did have a problem ages ago with a pair of rubber knickers and a suspender belt that seemed to be left with a bit of a funny small after using fresh cream ,but it might have been that i dident clean then after the session or maybe the rubber was old.I always used to give them a good wash in soapy water in the bath with plenty of water changes or wear them in the shower (thats real sexy and an added bonus)followed by the usual dusting with talk when dry.THe best thing to do if your woried is to try out with a small item like pants then if it does go wrong you havent wasted somthing more expensive.Try this for a horny hour
or two,get a pair of latex baby pants the type that are loose fitting but with tight legs, put them on with a good helping of custard (or other slimy substance)inside ,then put on another larger pair in case of leaks ,then normal clothes on top and see how long you can last down the pub or out shoping.Iv done this many times ,its great as the excitement rises and your never sure if your going to get a leak and give the game away . I think that there is nothing better than sploshing in latesx so sexy and smooth as some of my post pix will show.Best of luck anyway.Barbare(lustinlatex)
Attachments
DSCF1270.JPG
DSCF1270.JPG (656.32 KiB) Viewed 8504 times
DSCF1235.JPG
DSCF1235.JPG (1.46 MiB) Viewed 8504 times
im a matere bi femail into rubber and pvc sploshing gunging and messy sex i prefer the non lumpy gung ie custard.must be at your place and not to far
lustinlatex

Postby CustardLover78 » 11 Nov 2010, 18:50

Hi!
Thanks for your reply, very informative and much appreciated!! Not sure I'm brave enough for the outdoor trips but sounds ace!

Me and my wife will enjoy using our latex now for Sploshing!

Thanks again, and your pictures are great!

Pieman.
CustardLover78

Postby rubberjin » 21 Nov 2010, 23:14

Love the suggestion for latex pants full of custard whilst shopping, not sure I'd be brave enough to try it though.

I'd be wary of oily substances, may be worth posting on rubberist.net for more expert advice - it's a great community site full of helpful types, and I'm there too :p
rubberjin

Postby Ophite » 23 Oct 2011, 02:36

I've used all kinds of things on mine—and after a good wash and polish (Vivishine, for example)—it's good as new. It survives better than anything else!

PVC, on the other hand, can be partially-killable in the wrong circumstances (when washing lined PVC don't use water that's too hot or it'll separate the plastic from the lining; if the PVC is light-coloured, it may discolour with chocolate).
Ophite

Return to Practical Sploshing