Sploshing Sessions and Sex

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

What is your experiences of sploshing and sex?

I am a virgin too, and so use sploshing for self-gratification
15%
I am new to sex, but never mix sploshing and sex
4%
I am new to sex, and sometimes mix sploshing and sex
No votes
I have been having sex for years, but never mix it with sploshing
20%
I have been having sex for years, and have mixed it with sploshing
61%

Total votes : 46

Sploshing Sessions and Sex

Postby jaffajape » 19 Sep 2010, 19:17

I'm not sure if this fits into 'practical sploshing' or the general WAM banter section - but i've picked the first one, as it is a request for advice, I guess.

First I must start with a confession - I am a virgin. In fact i've never been close to sex - so my solo splosh sections are purely driven for self-pleasure.

And because this is the only way in which I've experienced sploshing; I'm curious as how it figures in all of your lives?

And what are people's thoughts are about splosh sessions turning into sex sessions etc.

When people get together for a splosh session - does this necessarily involve some form of sex play; or do quite a few people keep sploshing separate from sex?

So here's a little poll i've made:

Obviously this is a particularly personal issue, so I don't expect many comments - but any would be really appreciated, as I am a curious guy :)
jaffajape

Fetlife: jaffajape
UMD: jaffajape

Re: Sploshing Sessions and Sex

Postby MrB » 05 Oct 2010, 18:22

This sounds like a topic for the general forum - you might get more replies there, perhaps a mod can move it.

For me, sploshing has always been a sexual thing, so I've kept it to myself in the past, in the same way as I've kept everything sexual to myself. Since I've got married I've persuaded my wife to join in sometimes. When she does, it leads to sex.

Now I'm older I'm recognising that sometimes I splosh for stress relief. If things get really stressy, it's a way of regressing to childhood, and behaving in the exact opposite of how I am in the office. In that way I'm wondering if it would be good to meet up with others, but there wouldn't be anything sexual about it - and it certainly wouldn't lead to sex.

What you are talking about perhaps involves just two people meeting up for a splosh session - I've no idea what would happen there, but I'd be interested to hear what has happened with other people. I imagine it might be similar to other situations when two people from the net meet up and do something sexual...
MrB

Return to Practical Sploshing