Pie mix

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

Pie mix

Postby simonc123 » 26 May 2010, 09:55

I'm a long time lurker, but haven't had anything to share until now.

I've just been experimenting with a new pie mix that seems to work well.

1. Mix up a thick gunge using the yellow powder from the Gunge Shop (i.e. natrosol and yellow poster paint) - it should be gloopy rather than runny, but still pourable (just!)

2. Whisk in some shaving foam until it's the consistency of whipped cream.

3. Let stand.

4. Pour on to paper plates.

5. Apply to face, body etc.

6. Enjoy...

It has the feel of "proper" pies (thick, sticky, heavy, good coverage) without any of the problems of off food smells or staining - it just showers off.

All I need to do now is mix up a large batch and wait till my partner is in the mood.

If she's been a bad girl, I'll tie her up with he arse in the air and pie away until she stops begging for more...
simonc123

Re: Pie mix

Postby BillShipton » 28 May 2010, 09:51

Sounds an interesting combination. We will give it a try.
BillShipton

Postby dunktankbabes » 28 May 2010, 10:11

Interesting....

I'm guessing you used the lemon scented variety ?

If you want it more like custard I`v still got some of the methocell we used in the tank that looked like custard. Its more lumpy than the regular stuff
dunktankbabes

Postby PleasePieMeMistress » 12 Jun 2010, 18:18

I've always been a fan of dream topping mixed with custard &/or Angel Delight. Either making the topping with less milk and folding the custard in, or using far less milk and substituting custard for the rest of the milk. Makes lovely thick gloopy pies!

However, having recently bought 9 bags of lemony gunge (and used one testing it solo) I'll give this a try for the session I've got happening this weekend!
Sploshy Haiku
Please pie me mistress,
Pour custard over my head,
Then pie me some more.
PleasePieMeMistress

Postby dunktankbabes » 22 Jun 2010, 06:59

We tried this tip for pies yesterday, worked a treat.
Attachments
DAV_5204.JPG
DAV_5204.JPG (2.96 MiB) Viewed 14938 times
DAV_5185.JPG
DAV_5185.JPG (3.08 MiB) Viewed 14938 times
dstocks3.JPG
dstocks3.JPG (3.01 MiB) Viewed 14938 times
dunktankbabes

Postby PleasePieMeMistress » 22 Jun 2010, 20:36

That does look good!! :-)
Sploshy Haiku
Please pie me mistress,
Then pie me some more.
PleasePieMeMistress

Postby dunktankbabes » 30 Jun 2010, 22:00

Here's a you tube of the Pie Mix in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP5RwIPn0j8
dunktankbabes

Postby andy250 » 01 Jul 2010, 17:31

Hmm Could that be the man I think it is in that last picture!!! he he he he I mention no names.

regards

Andy and the team.
andy250

Postby marklesley » 05 Jul 2010, 06:05

dunktankbabes wrote:Here's a you tube of the Pie Mix in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP5RwIPn0j8

hahaha poor girl. .. hahalol

yeah.. it sounds interesting.. i guess i have to give it a try..
marklesley

Postby La Perla » 07 Jul 2010, 14:40

Pie Mixing is really important if one is at all concerned about texture, flow and coating-power. The fairly common Shaving Foam is useless unless all that is required is a sort of Candy-Floss Foam; this fluffiness is shared with shaved-soap mixes which always retain a watery liquid and neither taste very nice.

In the past I have strongly recommended Ready Brek; it can be as loose or firm a mix as desired and it has a nice gungy feel to it especially as it can be 'served' warm or cold.

May I also suggest that consideration be given to Mushy Peas and Refried Beans; each of these is easily available in a can from the local supermarket. Colour is the benefit with the Peas; the vivid green shows-up very well against most fabrics and it smears or clings well.

The Refried Beans is a similar texture but offers a reddish brown colour with the same benefits as the Mushy peas.

Both may be easily diluted to the consistency needed. I prefer to do this with Yoghurt to avoid wateriness and to retain a creamy texture. As pie ingredients, over a sponge base, I find these very acceptable.

A real treat is a pie made with a sponge base, a layer of just-warm honey or jam [it soaks into the base more easily], a layer of sloppy Ready Brek - all topped with a peaky sludge of either the Mushy Peas or the Refried Beans. These delicacies sploshed into the boobs, rubbed over the hair, eased into panties/tights/stockings or slipping down the inside of a light-coloured blouse/jacket is very photogenic.

And, best of all, it feels fantastic too.
Make every day a messy day.
La Perla

Postby alext » 01 Oct 2010, 15:24

I'll have to give that one a go, thanks Simon!

For proper food pies though, does anyone have any recipes for things like (for instance) chocolate cream or lemon pies? I've been experimenting to find a good, sloppy mixture that covers well, but I'm not having a huge amount of luck.

Something like the pies in the 60 Pies vid that used to be on iWam would be perfect!
alext

Postby PleasePieMeMistress » 01 Oct 2010, 22:08

Alex, chocolate angel delight (or cheap equivalent) makes good thick gloopy pies which provide nice coverage, if you mix it with dream topping it'd be a bit thicker, or perhaps try Betty Crocker's frosting, although that could be pretty expensive!
Sploshy Haiku
Please pie me mistress,
Then pie me some more.
PleasePieMeMistress

Postby alext » 04 Oct 2010, 12:51

I'll certainly give it a go PPMM, but I've not had a lot of luck with it in the past-comes out far too runny! When you use it, do you mix it according to the instructions on the pack (I use water instead of milk), or do you use less liquid or something?
alext

Postby PleasePieMeMistress » 12 Oct 2010, 12:29

I've always used cold milk, which helps it to set to a nice thick consistency (assuming you don't have room in your fridge for a bucket of dessert whip!!) although last session Messy Jenna & Ching had to use less milk to get the Tesco Strawberry whip thick enough... Sainsbury's Chocolate worked perfectly though and I can highly recommend it!!

If you're mixing purely for pies (we were mixing for gunge) then you may want to use less milk I think a milk for 2 packs/using 3 packs ratio would give nice thick gloopy dessert.
We also made a bunch of Dream Topping (pretty much the uk equivalent of cool whip) pies, but were (retrospectively looking at the couple of pics that were taken) surprised by how quickly they melted after application... maybe it has something to do with the depth/height of the pie, basic physics, thinnier melts faster etc...

P2M2
Sploshy Haiku
Please pie me mistress,
Then pie me some more.
PleasePieMeMistress

Postby alext » 29 Jan 2011, 10:26

Thanks PPMM, I'll have to give that a go, see how it looks =)

How about pie bases - does anyone find the sweet/savoury ones you can get in Tesco are the best, or is there an alternative?
alext

Next

Return to Practical Sploshing