Safe substances

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

Safe substances

Postby bot1985 » 14 May 2010, 17:53

Hey,

So my girl friend fancies trying to have a go at WAM. We would like to have sex but were worried about what substances are safe..I know custard and food stuffs are a bit off due to inbalances or something.

What about nastrol gunge is that safe everywhere?? or is it safer to get some Japanese lotion from J-list or something similar?

Any idea or advice much appcieated...

J
bot1985

Re: Safe substances

Postby splosherrob » 16 May 2010, 17:37

I was concerned about this and asked on here for advice. Basically most foods are ok as long as your gf thoroughly washes herself out just with water afterwards. Things like BBQ sauce can sting a bit so best avoided (although some like the sensation). The other thing to bear in mind is that anything greasy will rot latex condoms, so unless you want an 'interesting' conception story for your baby, use another type of contraception!
On Fetlife as Luchador1
splosherrob

Postby rubberjin » 21 Nov 2010, 23:31

Can I ask a follow-on to this - when you say "your GF washes herself out" are we talking a normal thorough shower level of washing, or some sort of special routine? I'm thinking of introducing my GF to WAM but not sure she'd be up for shoving a hosepipe up herself afterwards.
rubberjin

Postby Bubblegum » 05 May 2011, 17:09

If you're going to have sex in it, it's best to just stick to lube - anything else carries a risk of yeast infections unless the lady in question is planning on washing herself out very thoroughly. Lube might be expensive in large quantities, but luckily you can make your own: Methylcellulose powder is available cheaply online, and can be used to make something that's basically KY jelly in huge quantities.
Bubblegum

Postby ricaluanna » 16 May 2011, 00:15

It is safe for the both of you if you use water-based lubricants.
ricaluanna

Postby petechurchill » 03 Jun 2011, 00:55

Bubblegum wrote:If you're going to have sex in it, it's best to just stick to lube - anything else carries a risk of yeast infections unless the lady in question is planning on washing herself out very thoroughly. Lube might be expensive in large quantities, but luckily you can make your own: Methylcellulose powder is available cheaply online, and can be used to make something that's basically KY jelly in huge quantities.

anychance of a link to purchase or any trade names im having a run around trying to find any unless i want 25 tonnes from china which could be excessive :) uk :oops:
petechurchill

Return to Practical Sploshing