first time gunger

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

first time gunger

Postby wiggles2201 » 25 Feb 2010, 19:49

was wondering if there was any tips on having a messy session. once the mess has started where to go to keep the fun going... any help would be much appreciated :)
wiggles2201

Re: first time gunger

Postby sweetnpied » 01 Mar 2010, 01:34

OMG Wiggles. That is SUCH an open-ended question. It depends on SOOOOO many things about what you want to do. To even begin, we probably should know a lot of things about you:

1) Are you male/female/CD -- interested in heterosexual, homsexual, anysexual contact
2) Have you ever done wam before (I'm guessing not)
3) Why are you wamming? Fun, humiliation only, subjugation, do YOU want to be the aggressor, are you expecting sex?
4) Are there substances you especially like/dislike
5) Are there scenarios you fantasize about (you or you partner dressed/undressed a certain way, in certain situations -- principal/student, employer-employee, head of house-maid, just a ton of them)
6) Are you looking to go somewhere where the messy session is already set up, or are you willing to do what is necessary to provide a place where this can occur
7) Are you soloing or have someone already who will participate with you
sweetnpied

Postby wiggles2201 » 01 Mar 2010, 09:53

thanks for replying. i guess it is an open ended question lol :) so ill try and answer your questions as well as i can

1) im a female and am looking to do this with my boyfriend.
2) i havenbt done anything like this before your guess was correct.
3) doing it because of fun
4) i dont think there are any substances i dislike, but im pretty sure we are using make at home gunge. although at some point i would like to use food.
5) i cant say there are any scenarios that i particualrly want to do, to be honest im quite nervous about the whole thing but ill be fine once it starts.
6) the messy session is being set up at home in the bathroom.
7) previously answered but with my boyfriend.

are there any health risks associated with this? i keep seeing the question pop up on various places but doesnt seem to get answered
wiggles2201

Postby La Perla » 01 Mar 2010, 12:21

Health risks? Well, I think its a bit inaccurate to suggest that this aspect is never answered in the forum, however.

Welcome to the pastime. As with most things really, be clean - Before and After! I would strongly suggest the following procedure.

Prepare the area, whether its 1/ a kitchen or bathroom [because of the usual supply of water and drainage and easily cleaned floor surfaces], or 2/ a bedroom or playarea [because of the comfort of a padded surface], or 3/ a garage or enclosed private space, or 4/ out of doors.

In each case carefully cover anything which you don't want splashed or marked or wet. When on tiles, lino or using a plastic sheet, remember it can get very slippery so be careful. A fall in a kitchen or a bathroom can be very painful - if not fatal. Newspapers,covered with an old sheet can be much safer.

Remember what happened recently when that female singer [Katie Perry] jumped into a big cake after her song, only to find that she was slipping all over the stage on the warm and greasy cream. Not clever, mind you she just got engaged to Russel Brandt so he must have thought she looked good!

Have bin bags and open boxes ready for used cans, bottles, bags, clothes and other messed-up stuff. Be sure to take care when opening cans and do not have sharp edges left exposed, try and decant the gunge into plastic bowls or other things like flan cases.

Remember that much of the foodstuff used for Sploshing can stain and will smell, leaving trace odours.

Have a clear covered route ready from your Splosh area to the shower, you don't want to be dripping all over the hallway or up/down stairs. Have plenty of soap [I prefer liquid soap after Sploshing] or washing-up liquid, together with flannels or sponges put in-place before you start. Gunge gets EVERYWHERE, every little nook and cranny, every big nook and cranny!

When your session has ended, scrape off first, dump the result in the bags/boxes. Second, sluice off in a cool or cold shower. Use cool water, especially if flour has been involved because it can set or turn to glue when hot water gets mixed in. it sticks to body hair and be difficult get rid of. Then when the worst of it has gone away you can apply the soap to get a good lather and really pay attention.

It's quite usual to have to wash hair, ears and genital parts more than twice. Get the ears and pay particular attention to the penis or vagina areas. When you're sure you're really clean. Take a breath and then have another slow, good shower, just as normal. Dry off, moisturise (men and women both should because the heavy use of liquid soaps can be a bit harsh on the skin, especially in the sensitive areas) and get that drink which I forgot to tell you to put in place ready for calming down.

Have a pleasant moment to yourself or with your partner.

Then clean up. Good Luck.
Make every day a messy day.
La Perla

Postby Pacman » 01 Mar 2010, 15:56

Only risks I can think of are the obvious slipping hazards, and potentially allergic reactions to any substances being used. If either yourself or your partner has any known allergies or has sensitive skin then consider your choice of substances carefully. For example, I know that for some people honey can cause a burning rash (I'm sure there's photos somewhere on these forums of the after effects of such a session, they're not very pretty, but certainly not life threatening).

The key thing to your first session is to just let go and have fun, take a bit of preparation before hand as detailed in the post above to ensure there's not going to be and naggling worries in the back of your mind about cleanup, etc so that way you're free to enjoy yourself.

Good luck :)
Pacman

Postby messylaura » 03 Mar 2010, 06:24

good advice already posted,

if its your first splosh, i remember the one thing that stood out as a pleasure killer, and still does today, temprature!
if you get too cold it can ruin it, so try things that can be warmmed up etc, unless you want to have the cold as a part of it
also, another sense that gets missed in text, smell, some people find the small of something unbarable, for me during the first messy tests it was natural yogurt, sure it comes in large quantities but it smelt awful
as mentioned, reaction is an important avoidance, for me baked bean jucie can irritaite freshly waxed legs,
wam search words: Мокрая, ливень, alluvione
messylaura

Postby jar » 14 Mar 2010, 19:32

Altough you have to be careful I've actually had a lot more problems with people I've spent time getting to know. When meeting people off the net it's worth meeting in a public place first and setting up safe calls. I always arange to phone a freind or family member when traveling any way. To be blunt serial killers are really rare. You're biggest danger is someone who thinks they know what they're doing and actually they don't. With WAM someone who's fantasy is to get others messy and has no idea of how to prevent you slipping is a real danger to you. When it comes to WAM and restraint bondage tape is safest with a pair of EMT sissors on stand by. Ropes not good unless you know what you're doing. I've heard good things about blow ups with attached restraints for WAM too.
jar

Postby jar » 14 Mar 2010, 20:07

Really sorry pressed a back button and put the reply to the wrong post typical. For first times I'd recomend cheap, low slip risk, plug hole friendly and something that's usual to have in the bathroom. Shaving foam sounds tame but it's easy. For couples the risks are skin irritation and if sex is involved condoms better not be your method of contraception. If you are going to have sex messy it's worth a good wash then using live yoghurt to prevent thrush if you're using things with sugar in them. It's almost imposible to have sex totally covered in mess you keep slipping out which is very frustrating. Who ever is on the bottem needs to keep some of the bits in contact with the floor clean and who evers on top needs to do the same or have a wall or something to push on.
jar

Postby sweetnpied » 08 Apr 2010, 23:22

Hmmm, I set up a series of questions for you and then forgot to return when you answered wiggles. Not doing this just to repeat any of the previous answers, and there are a lot of good ones already given, but emphasize a couple of what I think are the important ones and add a few of my own opinions.

Warmth is VERY important, at least to me, and I'm finding it more and more to be true now that I've hit 40. I was much more tolerant of the cold when I was younger. If my teeth are chattering, I can't get into it.

I am also VERY particular in my likes and dislikes. If the smell turns my stomach, I can't get into it. Let me add that my goal in sploshing is always to have sex because I cum MUCH harder when I wam than the orgasms I have outside of wamming. So if you're only doing it for fun and not sex, getting grossed out by being hit by messy things may not be an issue. And many people in this forum like the fun of getting really messy with what the Brits call "savory" or as they spell it "savoury" foods.

I am just a sweet splosher. So with issues of temperature and doing only sweet things, a lot of foods get eliminated for me... anything with vinegar (ketchup, mayo, mustard, salad dressing). I've also had bad experiences with baked beans (maybe there's vinegar in the syrup) and spaghetti, but I may experiment with them again soon and try different spaghetti sauce and beans. The temperature issues makes pies and whipped cream somewhat of a problem, but I soooooo love them I suffer through it. The key there is to use relatively small quantities to allow the body's heat to warm the items up gradually enough so you can live with it.

So my favorite, long-time items are Smucker's very thick chocolate sundae syrup and strawberry & grape jam. And I also like getting hit with or sitting bare-assed in buttercream cakes (since they don't have to be refrigerated as opposed to whipped cream cakes). I also love the feel of cake batter, but I've been encountering troubles putting my face down into it, which is one of the things I really love to do, because little granules of the batter gets inside my eyelids and stays there for several days, irritating my eyeballs to no end. And there are even some sweet substances I completely dislike. The smell of peanut butter and the smell and runny texture of pancake batter annoy me, and honey and marshmellow fluff are just too sticky.

I absolutely love baby oil, even using it in our everyday, non-wam sex. Haven't tried any of the food-based oils yet because I'm worried about the smell, and I love the smell of baby oil too much. I also love mud, but had a bad experience one time with conjunctivitis. I learned recently on this forum that it really is important the kind of mud you use. If it's outdoor mud, it can be a problem getting your face and other parts into it because of various forms of bacteria. If you use certain brands of store-bought clay or mud, you should be safer. But some of them start out as a fine powder, so mixing it up with water will stir up a lot of dust. It might be necessary to wear a mask over your mouth and nose. I've also recently discovered chocolate pudding. It was interesting, but I think I bought too cheap a brand online. It smelled awful and was a bit too watery, but was still a hell of a lot of fun to play in.

And lastly, I know the various vaginal infections we women can encounter are riskier when you wam, particularly with sugar-based substances and especially when they are placed inside the vaginal canal. Now I must say I do have some form of intercourse whenever I wam (dildo, fingers, hubby's penis), and I've yet to have a problem, so I might be blessed with an abundance of good bacteria in there. Or I have somehow avoided the truly risky substances, but since I am solely a sweet splosher, I can't imagine that's the reason. I mean, how many substances can be sweeter than fruit jam or chocolate syrup or chocolate pudding?

So..... considering how long it's been since your original post, have you lost your wam virginity yet? (Oops, I don't mean did you have sex when you wammed, I'm just asking if you've wammed at all yet.) We always love to hear another person's wam experience on this forum. Please tell if you're comfortable. As a women who LOVES wamming with my hubby (ok, and having sex with him while wamming), I LOVE hearing stories about other women who wam with their loved ones! But there's no pressure here to do so. I like how friendly this forum is and don't want to seem like a lurker or anything like that. Only if you want to share.
sweetnpied

Return to Practical Sploshing