what are your wam deployment methods

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

what are your wam deployment methods

Postby messylaura » 20 Feb 2010, 12:01

Looking to hear about your intreasting and different ways to deviver that nice messy substance upon yourself
i'll start off with hanging a carrier bag above, filling it with custard etc and poping it with a knife, or using a playground slide with a big pile of mess halfway down
wam search words: Мокрая, ливень, alluvione
messylaura

Re: what are your wam deployment methods

Postby messyalan » 20 Feb 2010, 18:57

I built a frame that allowed me to pull strings to dump things on me. Because the strings were mixed up I had no idea what was coming next. I love 'Russian Roulette' type games and would love to play more where the dice (or whatever is chosen) picks the clothes and the mess. No way I could know what is coming.
messyalan

Postby messylaura » 20 Feb 2010, 20:07

hmmm, sounds like a new round of the wam lotto could be in the future, technically as long as the uk nattional lottery is running the wamlotto can still be played any time lol
messylaura

Postby Squelch » 20 Feb 2010, 20:39

I've used the dice 'russian roulette' method to pick the gunge and where it was going (over the head, down front etc) in the past. I remember playing it at a crazygirls session many years ago. Had about 6 turns in a row which came up with 'in the knickers'. The poor girls knicks were filled to bursting with all kinds of lovely things :D
Squelch

Postby jaffajape » 25 Feb 2010, 23:11

messylaura wrote:i'll start off with hanging a carrier bag above, filling it with custard etc and poping it with a knife

That's a great idea!

Has anyone tried this with balloons?

I think I might have to experiment for my next session!!

Any thoughts on how to suspend a number of balloons?
jaffajape

Fetlife: jaffajape
UMD: jaffajape

Postby messylaura » 26 Feb 2010, 21:19

suspending the balloons is the easy bit,string!
Filling balloons though needs a bit of trickery, easy with water as you got pressure of the tap
with custard i tipped it into a coke bottle, blew the balloon up with breath, put the neck of the inflated balloon over the coke bottle, then tipped the bottle above the ballooon,
this uses the air pressure in the balloon to push the custard inside it
again, once the contents are in the balloon i hold it upright and let the air out so you just got the custard then tie it off

something i have tought about for outdoor wam walking,
get a normal shopping trolly, two wheeled kind not the supermarket ones
if you run a small mechanical pump fron one of the wheels, and fill the trolly with custard or something then have a pipe going to inside your clothers
as you walk with the trolley the rotation of the wheel will work the pump
if you run the pipe up a sleeve then it wont be seen, if it works the custard squishing out of you skirt or trouser bottoms might be

i usually take two 5 liter containers and just pour it inside my top as i walk which is a simpler method
messylaura

Postby La Perla » 27 Feb 2010, 13:02

Hi Messy Laura, I responded to your other version of this question and thought my answer would apply here too.

SLOWLY. With just a little bit of teasing to start. I like to set a scene with everything to hand, for me that usually includes Sponge Flan Cases primed with syrup, custard and Angel Delight. Raw eggs with the shells removed by leaving overnight in white vinegar. Canned beans, hoops or other saucy stuff decanted into jugs, dishes, bowls. Piping bags are wonderful for placing gunge in just the right place. Squeezy bottles filled with different coloured Melba sauces. Bowls and bags filled with warm, runny Ready Brek All around, within reach, at varying heights. I always put one or two empty boxes, open at the top to catch empty bowls, bags and dishes as the contents have been spilled or tipped out.

The area is prepared with a lot of mirrors around so I can see myself in all positions. Any cameras must be on steady tripods with motor drive and cable releases. The important thing is a good plastic/paper covered trail to the shower with lots of liquid soap ready and waiting.

I am 'Dressed to be Messed'. I enter as per my scheme/idea/plot. My chosen lady character then takes over. I 'sit at the cafe table' or 'take a stool at the bar' or 'lie back and wait'. Then an opportunity to pretend to be upset, maybe one of the eggs has broken in the pocket where I carefully put it. An aloof show of distaste, before just a little gunge is applied 'accidentally'. A little slimey something down the back [a piping bag can be great for this], inside the neckline of the blouse [or dress, or jacket], waiting a moment for wriggling, writhing and appreciation.

Then a creamy mass to the cleavage, followed by a gasp as the warm gunge trickles down inside the bra between the boobs [for a moment, the breasts might be fondled so that the slimey-comfort may be spread and felt sliding around the waist under the blouse or dress]. A hesitation, as the slurry is perhaps being momentarily held-back by the snug fit of the skirt waist band or a nice, wide, tight belt. A big breath and a squeeze to hold the stomach 'in' to ease the tension and let the seepage move lower.

A contrived and undignified upset as the skirt or dress is raised so that a lovely squidgy dollop may be tipped down into the front or back [or both] of the panties; this being liquid enough to be allowed to find its way over the thighs and into the stockings, dribbling wherever it may.

A glance in one of the full-length mirrors and, with a shriek of shocked astonishment, I must quickly stand or sit-up and smooth the skirt, straighten the frock, blouse and coat or jacket. A determined but futile attempt to regain composure.

A look at the wetness creeping through, the staining and the sludge dripping from under the skirt. The surprise and delight as the little egg sacs break and run amok ..... well, that's about it.

Time for a deluge from the larger jugs or the bowls of Ready Brek. The hair, the face, etc, etc. A frenzied roll about. Ruined hair, make-up, clothes and shoes; torn tights/stockings ..... lovely. Maybe quite exhausting, if its been done right.

Then its over, the sploshing session has been achieved. Its time to get up and move to the shower. Unless, of course, there's a Splosh image, a photo or a DVD [a Splosh download, maybe] on the player that can be viewed whilst sitting/lying in a morass of gunge, sipping a glass of wine, and 'whoopee' - we're off again.

There. I hope that answers the question of how I like to deploy my Splosh?
Make every day a messy day.
La Perla

Postby sweetnpied » 01 Mar 2010, 00:36

OMG, you guys are soooo inventive. I just pour it down my knickers and bra and over my head! :lol:
sweetnpied

Return to Practical Sploshing