Virgin Splosher!

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

Virgin Splosher!

Postby milf » 15 Feb 2010, 08:49

Hi all

I am brand new to sploshing and am looking for some tips on where to start, what to do etc etc.
How do you protect your rooms, do you use plastic sheets?
What are the safest and most fun foods to use?

Any tips will be greatly received so I can start getting wet and messy!

M x
milf

Re: Virgin Splosher!

Postby Count » 15 Feb 2010, 09:22

I recommend just using the bath its easy to wash away after and wash yourself off at the same time especially if you have a shower above it :)
Custard is a pretty common thing that is used and it also feels nice but ready made can end up costing a lot if you want to use lots of it where as making your own custard takes forever to make any decent amount. any other foods would just depend on what you like maybe thick gravy or some cooking sauces? whatever you use i recommend warming it up a little before use or you will end up shivering like crazy lol
A pretty cheap option is you can buy gunge (neutrasol) on ebay so depends weather it has to be food for you or not. this is the stuff they use on game shows so that will give you a idea of what its like. personally i think its awesome lol
Count

Postby Squelch » 17 Feb 2010, 17:05

Hi Milf
A good way to start is in the bath or shower using soluble things like custard, syrup, sauces etc which you can just wash down the plughole without too much mess to the surroundings.
If you're sploshing with a partner or want to try things like beans, rice pudding or spaghetti I'd say clear some space in a room, preferably close to the bathroom and always use plastic type sheeting to protect the floor/carpet. If you really like splattering food about in pie fights etc then you'll probably need plastic sheet up the walls as well :D
A couple of other things:
- Always make sure you put towels or paper down between your sploshing room and the bathroom....goo will defo drip off you on the way to the bathroom.
- Make sure your sploshing room is really nice and warm or alternatively warm up your foodstuffs. Getting cold when you're sploshing is not great.

Have fun 8)
Squelch

Postby sweetnpied » 26 Feb 2010, 00:31

Milf
A lot of what to use depends, I believe, on your reasons for wamming. I'm certainly no expert on the topic, but it seems to me that there are people who do it just for the fun of getting messy, breaking societal norms and the such. And even that can have different aspects to it. Some seem to be into the humiliation aspect of being made a mess, as opposed to just having fun getting messy, even to the extent of having an "accident" in public. Like being sprayed with pooled up water on the street by a speeding car going by.

Then there are those, like me, who HAVE to have sex whenever they wam. Again, it seems that many (but not all) in this category have a favorite few items that turns them on when they have wam sex. For me, I have a very limited number of things I will play in. Of course, I get teased by those here who love to get messy in just about anything. For some, the more disgusting the mess, even the more disgusting the collection of different types of wam substances, the better, and THAT seems to be the turn on for them.

And is warmth EVER an important factor. Difficult to orgasm with or without your partner when your teeth are clicking away like the old fashioned stock ticker. I just did a week of wamming both with my hubby and solo in heavy chocolate sundae syrup (probably my favorite of all substances) and chocolate pudding (my first time with that). There were some misses in that I probably ordered the cheapest pudding I could find, and I think the quality of it showed. And I had a bit of trouble finding the right temperature to make this all work. But then, when I did, I had the BEST time. But even the times when it was pretty cold, having my husband there for many of those times still made it a shitload of fun!

So if you already know your favorite substance to play in, then you're way ahead of the game. For me, I have tried a ton of different items over the years and learned the hard way which ones I did and didn't like. (Things that didn't work for me... although I wish they did... beans, spaghetti, maple syrup, honey, flour, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, raw eggs, cooking oil... and yet there are many sploshers who are dying to play in those things.) But you and only you can decide what's right for you. I love when people argue with me about how limited my selection of things to play in are. (Mine are most sundae syrups with a strong preference for Smucker's chocolate, cake batter, strawberry and grape jam, cream pies, whipped cream, baby oil, mud, and now, pudding.) Hey, it's what appeals to me! (I really don't get angry when they tease me about it. I mean, if you're into wamming, you have to be able to let things roll off your back pretty easily, right? And I ADORE having chocolate sundae syrup roll off my back, my tits, my ass, just about anywhere!)

And I'm assuming you're a female, so one bit of personal hygiene advice. If you allow items containing sugar to enter your vagina, be sure to clean the area thoroughly when done. Sugar left behind for very long can develop into an infection. (And, OF COURSE, don't let anything go in there that can scratch the insides. I'm sure I don't even have to tell you that. But I make sure hubby's fingernails are ALWAYS well-trimmed before he starts poking around up there.) I don't douche and I don't stick any cleansing substances up there (like soap, vinegar, etc.) because I don't want to remove the good bacteria up there along with the bad stuff. I just soak in a warm tub of water and quickly poke around in there to check that all the goo is rinsed away. I don't even like to do that for very long because I don't want to risk washing out all the good bacteria. I've never had an infection issue, and I'm sure part of that is, like with everything else, some people are more susceptible to it than others, with or without the wam.

Best of luck. And most of all, as Squelch says, just have a ton of fun! I mean, the bottom line should always be that's why we do this. Even when I'm tied up, helpless and just getting deluged to near death with sweet but very messy things, I'm having the time of my life!
Christina
sweetnpied

Return to Practical Sploshing