Pie Question

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

Pie Question

Postby Jimladjnr » 07 Feb 2010, 03:24

Has anyone ever tried using Angel Delight (or some other such whipped generic dessert!) as a pie filling? Looks kinda fun and I'm keen to find something to make nice thick messy pies with. Any reviews or suggestions would be most appriciated.
Jimbob.
Jimladjnr

Re: Pie Question

Postby bertie » 07 Feb 2010, 14:44

I have but sadly it was Butterscotch flavour and I scoffed the lot before pieing her with shaving foam........ :mrgreen:
bertie

Postby jaffajape » 07 Feb 2010, 20:49

My first self-pieing was with Angel delight - pretty good although very cold! Since then i've tried 'Dream Topping' as well, which feels more pie-like, but I will still use angel delight now and then as a topping.
jaffajape

Fetlife: jaffajape
UMD: jaffajape

Postby NINA » 08 Feb 2010, 11:16

Never been pied but I like bertie's answer. I guess sometimes the food is to good to waste!
NINA

Postby gungejim » 08 Feb 2010, 12:36

I use Angel delight sometimes but i prefer using cake mix, you can make them quite thick i also put food coloring in to make them different colours.
ON YOUR HEAD BE IT!
gungejim

Postby sweetsophie » 08 Feb 2010, 20:02

gungejim wrote:I use Angel delight sometimes but i prefer using cake mix, you can make them quite thick i also put food coloring in to make them different colours.

Angel delight delight is sooo sploppy and cool to play in and so super messy :P
I love cake mix also
but its more sticky and think and gloopy and soo super sexy :p
I think cake mix is the sexiest for knicker filling
and angek delight is the best for sploshing over you :P

Hugs from Sophie x x x
sweetsophie

Postby Jimladjnr » 09 Feb 2010, 02:35

Thanks for the replies and advice guys, I know I'm not the most ultra-active on here! Have to say, I tried the angel delight... you don't have to make it with cold milk these days (thank god!). Fantasitc! Real sloppy. Have to post some pics soon!

Jimbob
Jimladjnr

Postby sweetsophie » 09 Feb 2010, 14:27

Oooh I certainly look forward to your pics :P
What atracts me most in splosh :P is peoples enjoyment of the most coolest fetish around!
Anyone who enjoys gettting messy no matter what, age, shape etc will always be apreciated by me and many other people on this splosh freindly forum! :P

Hugs from Sophie x x x
sweetsophie

Postby Hayley » 09 Feb 2010, 17:56

Hi all

As you may have noticed from my avatar, I am a BIG fan of Angel Delight pies. The one pictured is exactly that as was the chocolate one that followed it in the film. Why? Cos in my opinion pies should be wet and heavy and, yes, cold. Light whipped ones are just too gentle for me! It needs to really splatter in my face or better still knock me off the chair!

Having said that, do get the Angel Delight looky-likey in big boxes from cash & carry. They make up with cold water and save a lot of fannyng around measuring half pints of milk, not something you want to do with a moist minge or a semi-stffy. If you like a bit of spray, decorate it with aerosol cream. If you like a bit of filth, use jizz! Either suits me!

And butterscotch to eat??? So no! Great colour, horrible flavour! Thrown in my face? Yes, please!

Hayley x x x
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby jaffajape » 09 Feb 2010, 19:00

Hayley wrote:And butterscotch to eat??? So no! Great colour, horrible flavour! Thrown in my face? Yes, please!

I couldn't agree more! And I hope to try it out next week ^_^

Incidentally, when I started out I used custard underneath the angel delight/dream topping - but I think the effect of the angel d is enough, so you can save the custard for going over your head :D
jaffajape

Fetlife: jaffajape
UMD: jaffajape

Postby messyjojo » 10 Feb 2010, 19:15

Excellent - now I can get pied all nice and sloppy - foam just ain't enough :lol:
luv and pies
x Jo
messyjojo

Postby messyjojo » 13 Feb 2010, 11:21

I have found pie nirvana :lol: Had a super splosh session last night and made up some angel delight and cake mix pies - holy splat!!! Soooo much gloopier and sloppier than with foam. It ran all down my boobs and into my cleavage - wow - felt super cool! Bring on the pies!!!!!!
luv and pies
x Jo
messyjojo

Postby messyjojo » 15 Feb 2010, 13:34

Got some piccies of my Valentines treat with Strawberry Instant Dessert - yum! (apologies for size of pics - cannot get to grips with uploading as i am a technophobe!)
Attachments
Foxy-002.jpg
Foxy-002.jpg (8.41 KiB) Viewed 13645 times
The twins-001.jpg
The twins-001.jpg (262.82 KiB) Viewed 13645 times
Pie-001.jpg
Pie-001.jpg (374.47 KiB) Viewed 13645 times
luv and pies
x Jo
messyjojo

Postby Jimladjnr » 20 Feb 2010, 00:58

Sold! Thanks Jo!
Jimladjnr

Postby Squelch » 20 Feb 2010, 20:42

joluvspiesngunge wrote:I have found pie nirvana :lol: Had a super splosh session last night and made up some angel delight and cake mix pies - holy splat!!! Soooo much gloopier and sloppier than with foam. It ran all down my boobs and into my cleavage - wow - felt super cool! Bring on the pies!!!!!!

Welcome to real sploshing jo :twisted:
Squelch

Next

Return to Practical Sploshing