Would you meet a stranger?

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

Re: Would you meet a stranger?

Postby SimonW » 02 Feb 2010, 05:50

sweetnpied wrote:I know it has to be difficult to tell. I've been spinning quite an incredible yarn here myself this past month about this massive wamathon I'm planning. But I assure you, Simon, mine is 100% real..

I didn't doubt that your plans were real, but it doesn't matter, fun to read true or not. Real life, dreams, fantasies, all good.

My objection to NINA's attitude was that, as apparenly a newish member, she asked a serious (and rather naive) question about what seemed a genuine risk to personal safety. People gave their best answers and serious warnings, yet she seemed to want to ignore advice and even for everyone to say "it's all OK", contrary to their previous advice.

She says she's going ahead regardless.....then, lo-and-behold, it doesn't happen! Then we see she has a website from which it's obvious that she's no stranger to fetish matters and meetings! What should we think?
SimonW

Postby NINA » 02 Feb 2010, 14:07

Ok I'll answer your questions first off I am new here but have enjoyed getting messy with food long before I joined this site but the only sploshing I've ever done is with my friend who I've know for years in hotel rooms and yes I do have a site but all pics have again been taken by people I know and trust.

I've never been to a strangers house to do something like this before but was asked hence my question. It was as much to find out from others what had happened as it was for advice as to if I should have risked it or not.

A lot of people ignore advice given and I had an extra draw in the fact that this guy offered to pay me and as I'm out of work at the moment this offer was inviting but as it happens I didn't ignore the advice given in the end and stayed away.

Sorry if it comes across as me having an attitude as I really don't
NINA

Postby messylaura » 13 Feb 2010, 15:28

asking peoples advice is good, but meeting a stranger is a vairible, say if in 99 times out of 100 a stranger is met and all goes well but there is that 1 time it doesnt, you might end up getting 80 answeres all saying it went fine but can you risk that that one time might be your stranger?

if you are going to offer a buisness of private sploshings its like any buisness, you have to hope your customer isn't going to screw you so to speak, take my buisness of auto repair, we have had customers come in and get stuff done they cant pay for, ok its nothing like a 'sex/personal' service but sometimes even if all the right things are put in place you still get 'bad' customers, as with the car customer we held on to his car till he had the money

if its your customer alone at your or his house and he turns out to be a 'bad' customer, not paying might not be what he had in mind
even if you meet at a public place, he's still a stranger

so, fancy a splosh meet up lol
wam search words: Мокрая, ливень, alluvione
messylaura

Postby beauty4thebeast » 05 Mar 2010, 13:04

I ALWAYS take a chaperone
beauty4thebeast

Postby messylaura » 06 Mar 2010, 10:40

beauty4thebeast wrote:I ALWAYS take a chaperone

or take a chap-along :lol: