Would you meet a stranger?

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

Re: Would you meet a stranger?

Postby SimonW » 28 Jan 2010, 15:33

NINA wrote:I maybe able to twist a friends arm to follow me to the guys flat and wait outside until I give the ok signal and I will phone my friend once I leave to say I'm ok too and if I don't phone then I'm in trouble. Would this be ok? I mean chances are he does just want to put me in the bath and cover me in food anyway. Right?

Well, at the end of the day, it's up to you :roll: .

You have asked advice, and the posters here have given their honest views, which all seriously advise caution. Yet you still seem to want us to say it's OK ????? :?

We can't decide for you, and I'm not going to waste any more time in this thread.
SimonW

Postby La Perla » 28 Jan 2010, 17:13

Now, now Nina. This is getting a little silly. The question will surely never arise, will it? You've had far too much experience to put yourself in such a situation and the question is just too disingenuous to be believable.

I would like to echo Richard's note of 'Welcome to Splosh'. But it's not really a welcome, is it? You know us well. Custard, and messy superheroines, have been shown in these pages; and very good they were too. Your website is great and I think your images are tremendous.

You are most welcome, along with big sister, Bella, or friends Debbie or Nicola - maybe one of them will go with you when you meet your new friend for a sploshing.
Make every day a messy day.
La Perla

Postby NINA » 28 Jan 2010, 17:38

I've never posted or been on this forum before a couple of days ago!

Yes if you're on my site it is Bella in the pics as she's the only one I've done WAM stuff with (unless you count the club O food fight)but I don't see her much these days and the site is old and out of date

Who is Nicola and Debbie? Do you mean Nicki B and Deb? Who both have no interest in WAM?

It is Bella's arm I plan to try and twist to go along to this strangers house and it's all very genuine. I can even give you his name and address.
NINA

Postby gungemegood » 28 Jan 2010, 17:54

If you do decide to take a friend with you, be sure to advise the person you are meeting that this is what you are going to do (and why). I meet people off the web from time to time and no-one has ever turned up with someone else - I'd find it rude and intimidating if they did. I'd feel antagonised and most likely I'd walk away at that point. Meet in a public place, treat it like a blind date and politely decline and walk away if your instincts tell you that you should. Talk of baseball bats etc is just silly.
gungemegood

Postby SimonW » 28 Jan 2010, 18:31

La Perla wrote:Now, now Nina. This is getting a little silly. The question will surely never arise, will it? You've had far too much experience to put yourself in such a situation and the question is just too disingenuous to be believable.

Guess your troll alert detector is starting to sound, as is mine? :lol:
SimonW

Postby Richard » 28 Jan 2010, 18:59

"Curiouser and curiouser", cried Alice, "I went on a very unwilling adventure last night, but did some new and potentially exciting things along the way. I felt like it deserved a spot here on the blogenture, as I have not yet tried..............."

blogenture !!!? Was C.L.Dodgson anticipating the age of the blogs?
Bottoms Up!
Richard

Postby sweetnpied » 28 Jan 2010, 22:02

You guys are too, too funny.
sweetnpied

Postby NINA » 31 Jan 2010, 18:49

In the end I chickened out and didn't go to this guys house and texted him to say I'd changed my mind and he seemed ok with me not going and said if i change my mind any time I'm more than welcome to join him in a splosh session some time in the future.

BTW I wasn't making it up and it was a serious question as I know people the go to strangers houses to do various things without meeting them before hand
NINA

Postby SimonW » 31 Jan 2010, 21:16

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
SimonW

Postby sweetnpied » 01 Feb 2010, 00:59

Well, I'm glad you finally came to your senses, gf. And Simon, you are just TOO, TOO funny! LOL.
sweetnpied

Postby SimonW » 01 Feb 2010, 19:19

sweetnpied wrote:Well, I'm glad you finally came to your senses, gf. And Simon, you are just TOO, TOO funny! LOL.

I've no idea whether NINA's story was true or wishful thinking. It's just that we get quite a lot of threads (here and on that other forum!) where people say that they are going to have the great wam session ever, either themselves or with their g/f, and ask for detailed ideas and suggestions on clothes, mess, roleplay, etc. Then we hear nothing more....my guess is that they're just looking for fantasies?

I've no probs with fantasies and dreams (I've a nice one of my own involving a certain female vampire slayer :wink: ), but I don't mix them up with real life. :lol:
SimonW

Postby MrB » 01 Feb 2010, 20:37

A top tip that I heard on the sex is fun podcast (well worth a listen), is to take a photo with your phone as soon as you meet, and text it, along with the address to a friend. It works in two ways - someone who is going to do something nasty to you might not bother if there is such a big bit of evidence around, and also anyone with good intentions should not be concerned at having their photo texted to a safe person. If they are bothered, then don't go in.

Make sure you also tell your friend that you will phone them by a certain time to check in - perhaps hourly?
MrB

Postby sweetnpied » 01 Feb 2010, 22:48

SimonW wrote:
I've no idea whether NINA's story was true or wishful thinking. It's just that we get quite a lot of threads (here and on that other forum!) where people say that they are going to have the great wam session ever, either themselves or with their g/f, and ask for detailed ideas and suggestions on clothes, mess, roleplay, etc. Then we hear nothing more....my guess is that they're just looking for fantasies?

I've no probs with fantasies and dreams (I've a nice one of my own involving a certain female vampire slayer :wink: ), but I don't mix them up with real life. :lol:

I know it has to be difficult to tell. I've been spinning quite an incredible yarn here myself this past month about this massive wamathon I'm planning. But I assure you, Simon, mine is 100% real. I just hope I can get hubby to take enough pics of me where I'm completely unidentifiable but sufficiently demonstrative of what I'm doing (and a little forgiving of some body parts I hope the mess can sufficiently camouflage) to demonstrate it's real. I really hope I can post something. It's been such a long time since I've done something like this, and if I have it planned right this will be the worst I've ever done to myself since my college years. And I'm hoping I do get to finally play out some of my long-time fantasies. Many of my scenes I've planned have some basis in wam stories, pics or videos I've seen over the years.
sweetnpied

Postby NINA » 01 Feb 2010, 23:07

I have to say I find it odd that people here were so quick to decide that I'd made this up and it is pretty much impossible to prove otherwise i guess but it did and I've even got the guy's number and address. He lives in Bolton and I was doing some modeling for a magazine in Manchester the day before(oh and having some fun in a custard filled pool as you can see from the pics I put up today)so was thinking of going to see the guy who e-mailed me the next day before returning to somerset but my friend who I stopped with also said I would be mad to go and as a result I didn't.

If anyone has ever met me you'd know I don't make things up but again I can't prove this as no one here has(I say that but I do have a few friends who also like wam play so they could also be part of this forum)

Anyway thanks for all your advice on this thread and like it or not I'm going to hang around a while sorry
NINA

Postby sweetnpied » 02 Feb 2010, 02:41

Hmmm, my post may not have come out sounding the way I meant it. I hope you don't think I was saying, Nina, that I didn't believe you. I was actually trying to say my story could also sound too crazy to be true. Hey, let's just have fun here. That's what it's suppose to be all about.
sweetnpied

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Sploshing