Would you meet a stranger?

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

Would you meet a stranger?

Postby NINA » 27 Jan 2010, 10:32

Sorry about asking so many questions and starting too many new threads but just finding my feet here.

Ok I've had a message from some guy who wants me to go to his flat where he will tie me up in his bath and pour all sorts of stuff over me and down my knickers. This sounds like great fun to me and I have no problem being tied up as I'm a part time bondage model anyway but the thing is of course i don't know for sure this is really what this guy has planned do I? I may go off to meet him and never been seen again(some people might say thats a good thing) so would you risk it?
NINA

Re: Would you meet a stranger?

Postby BillShipton » 27 Jan 2010, 10:52

No. I certainly wouldn't recommend doing anything like that unless you knew the person fairly well. It might be perfectly okay and in the majority of cases it probably would be, but it only takes one nutter. So always err on the side of caution.
BillShipton

Postby andy250 » 27 Jan 2010, 10:59

There are several gudidelines here,

You can meet the person before your session, see what you think. Make them come to you, ie if he lives a fair distance.

The main one would be to take a chaperone, that way you have somebody with you if anything goes wrong. We actually offer this
service to the models who travel on there own, public transport, or it's there first visit.

I would agree with Bill 100% don't go somebody place if you dont know them, unless you have other people with you.

regards

Andy
andy250

Postby SimonW » 27 Jan 2010, 12:55

Good advice from the previous posters....most people are OK, but care is always a good thing when meeting someone you don't know, for whatever reason. When I was in business, I sometimes had to visit new clients at home and came across a few very odd characters :shock: ...and that was only clients for very boring financial services! Seriously, we never sent one of the girl staff anywhere on her own until the client was very well know to us.

So, don't go to someone's home or business address on your own on a first visit.

Meet in a public place on the first few times preferably also with chaperone. If. in that case, if you can't get a chaperone, at the very least tell a reliable friend exactly where you are and arrange to call them at an agreed time (or for them to call your mobile at a fixed time....that would also give you an excuse to leave if things were not going well.)

Even if you seem to get on well with the guy at this first meeting, don't be tempted to change your plans and go with him at that time....arrange to meet again, and think it over in the meantime.

It's rather like a blind date, when any reasonable and genuine person will understand such common sense precautions.
Last edited by SimonW on 28 Jan 2010, 08:58, edited 1 time in total.
SimonW

Postby Essexgungefan » 27 Jan 2010, 18:20

I would agree with all above comments, putting your own personal safety is of paramount importance.
I like pies and I like gunge but which is better? There's only 1 way to find out - FIGHT!!!
Essexgungefan

Postby gungemegood » 27 Jan 2010, 18:21

A pre-meet is essential - in a public place with CCTV. If you get on well chatting and establish that you both have similar expectations as to what is to happen (no misunderstandings as to what is on offer), then messy times can happen at subsequent meetings. Also, I wouldn't allow anything but nominal tying up until you know someone quite well. Have fun!
gungemegood

Postby Big Al » 27 Jan 2010, 21:07

I've met people for gunge sessions before without meeting them beforehand, but I guess it could be different for a woman meeting a man she doesn't know. A pre-meet is always a good idea!
Big Al

Postby sweetnpied » 27 Jan 2010, 22:24

OMG, pre-meet and chaperone are a MUST. Aaaaannnddd in some neutral place so he has no freakin' clue where you live!! And bring somebody as a chaperone who can do some SERIOUS damage! I always hear you can't carry a gun in England. Don't know if that's true or not, but I'd have him bring one very serious baseball bat if he can't carry a gun! Oops, I forgot where most of you are for a sec. Okay, a cricket bat (or whatever you call it).
sweetnpied

Postby NINA » 27 Jan 2010, 22:29

Ok still not sure but have got his address phone number and name now so if i do go this Sunday I'll let someone else have these details.

He is very keen and will even pay me!!
NINA

Postby sweetnpied » 27 Jan 2010, 23:30

Nina, seriously, gf, if you're just talking about just telling someone where you're going... that's NOT going to be enough if this guy's a homicidal maniac! I'm hoping that's not all you're planning on doing. Bring one massive bloke with you to be your bodyguard! I'm hoping I'm missing something in the British English to American English translation here!
sweetnpied

Postby SimonW » 28 Jan 2010, 09:12

NINA wrote:Ok still not sure but have got his address phone number and name now so if i do go this Sunday I'll let someone else have these details.

He is very keen and will even pay me!!

NINA, suggest you re-read the previous posts, I've amended mine to make the issue more serious. Remember that what he's suggesting is something which many (most?) people would find rather odd or alarming, even if you see it as just being fun!
SimonW

Postby Ophite » 28 Jan 2010, 10:00

Bring someone along with you. Seriously. You’ve never met the guy before, so bringing someone along definitely would be normal practice.
Ophite

Postby the_stig » 28 Jan 2010, 15:15

I can understand the wish to get messy straight away and the fun with a stranger etc etc, but definately worth meeting in a public place like i did with the nice girl I met of UMD a few years ago, costa or starbucks, then went bowling IIRC, ended up quite liking each other and completely forgot about wamming for the next few dates.... didn't let the side down though! :P
the_stig

Postby NINA » 28 Jan 2010, 15:22

Hey are you really the stig!! LOL

I maybe able to twist a friends arm to follow me to the guys flat and wait outside until I give the ok signal and I will phone my friend once I leave to say I'm ok too and if I don't phone then I'm in trouble. Would this be ok? I mean chances are he does just want to put me in the bath and cover me in food anyway. Right?
NINA

Postby NINA » 28 Jan 2010, 15:24

Tell you what if i don't post on this thread monday or tuesday then things haven't gone to plan and I'm being held against my will or worse!
NINA

Next

Return to Practical Sploshing