Syrup play

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

Syrup play

Postby NINA » 26 Jan 2010, 12:07

Hi this is my first day on this forum but I do love splosh play loads and have done in using custard, gravy and some other white stuff that was made for sploshing(so I was told) but I've always fancied playing with Syrup. The problem is it costs a forture. So anyone know where I can get some on the cheap?
NINA

Re: Syrup play

Postby BillShipton » 26 Jan 2010, 13:55

Cash and carry stores do huge plastic gallon containers of syrup for around £18

Bill
BillShipton

Postby Lewtwammer » 26 Jan 2010, 17:44

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ddddd
Last edited by Lewtwammer on 02 Nov 2012, 07:31, edited 1 time in total.
Lewtwammer

Postby CustardPie » 27 Jan 2010, 09:35

I can certainly second the feed store for molassus - and I am glad it is not just me who got a 'funny look' when buying a few 5 litre containers a while ago!

The sort of knowing smile from the girl behind the counter! :D

Custard
CustardPie

Postby NINA » 27 Jan 2010, 10:06

Thanks for the help love the girl tied to the bed with treccle tipped all over her too!!

I may head to a cash and carry store soon and see how much I can buy and how red I go while doing so :oops:
NINA

Postby gungemegood » 27 Jan 2010, 18:42

Syrup is often on special offer at Asda (Asda own brand).
gungemegood

Postby NINA » 28 Jan 2010, 15:16

Great ideas here I've never played in syrop because its so expensive but plan too soon now with your help so thank you
NINA

Postby Goodwrench » 30 Jan 2010, 18:56

Take a fragrant bubble bath after. I once used syrup, and the following day someone asked me... "Do you smell waffles?"
Goodwrench

Postby sweetnpied » 31 Jan 2010, 02:40

I filled my bathtub with pancake syrup once for a solo wam about 5 or 6 years ago. Bought about 30 gallon jugs of it. (I'm pretty sure it was Aunt Jemima's maple syrup, one of the leading brands in the States.) Put my stockinged feet in it, sat in it in a thong and garter belt, never even sinking my undersized bra into it, and said, "That's it." And watered it down the drain. The syrup was too thin, WAAAAYYYY too offensively smelly for me. Smell is probably more important than feel, although feel is a close second. It just smelled sooooo awful. Give me a nice, thick, chocolate sundae syrup bath. Oooops! I'm giving that to myself & hubby (if he'll stay in it with me) in 13 days. Tonight, I modeled some of the clothes I'm thinking of wearing for him during our upcoming week-long wamathon. Bikinis, short shorts, lingerie, etc. Led to a nice evening of fun. We decided some will work for him and me and put them aside to use in the wamathon, and some we set aside for fun in other scenarios because they just didn't fit one of our visions of what it will be like playing in chocolate sundae syrup or pudding or cake batter. One AMAZING thing I've discovered. The 7 weeks so far of preparation leading up to our wamathon has given us the best sex we've had in years! I'm constantly horny thinking about what's going to happen soon! And he has soooo been the beneficiary of my outrageous horniness!
sweetnpied

Postby messylaura » 12 Feb 2010, 12:54

i bought enough to do a bucket of syrup, the intreasting thing is, if you only use one jar its very very sticky, if you use a bucket load its really nice and gooey
wam search words: Мокрая, ливень, alluvione
messylaura

Return to Practical Sploshing