Cheap, fashionable WAM clothes

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

Cheap, fashionable WAM clothes

Postby eden » 18 Dec 2009, 23:27

Having spoken to many of you many a time about where to buy cheap sexy gear, and seeing as its Christmas and recession and bla bla, I thought I'd share some links where I think you can get sexy, cool, cheap clothes and I think everyone else should too if they have a fave. Also I have flu and have been shopping online all day. (I KNOW CDs have trouble buying ladies clothes online, but what do you want from me? :P)

Boohoo.com. Fashionable and really cheap. You get what you pay for, ie, its not the highest quality but its not bad either, to be honest. And try complaining - a 'leather' mini for eight quid, in black and red no less, http://www.boohoo.com/FashionClothing/index.php?id=AZZ89658&code=AZZ89658-105-18&size=10&color=BLACK, a frilly satin mini skirt for FOUR quid, http://www.boohoo.com/FashionClothing/index.php?id=AZZ92445&code=AZZ92445-138-18&size=10&color=MAGENTA and the clearance section is mega cheap. £10 and under section currently has sequinned tunics and leggings, lace, satin and taffetta dresses, pvc leggings, lace and metallic leggings (in bright blue, too!).... oooh, lots of sploshy things. Sequin jackets, mesh tops.... I'll stop now. Next day shipping if you're desperate!

Asos.com has TWO sale sections, the outlet http://www.asos.com/Outlet/Sale/Cat/pgehtml.aspx?cid=8902 and the regular http://www.asos.com/Women/Clearance/Cat/pgehtml.aspx?cid=3930, for both guys and girls clothing. Asos has measurments for lots of thier clothing, so good for CDs and if you really want a quick bargain, you can choose 'Price Low-High.' And they do free shipping, wheee.

I think because Peacocks has been running for a while, people tend to think of it as maybe a bit fuddy duddy but they have some glam and sexy stuff too. Full length sequin boob-tube dress for £15 anyone? Sequin mini for £12? http://www.peacocks.co.uk/Womenswear/SALE/Sale_Dresses/BLACK_SEQUIN_MINI_DRESS_-47610074.html

Thats yer lot for now, Tamiflu time.
Love, Eden

On fetlife as eden_blue
eden

Re: Cheap, fashionable WAM clothes

Postby Hayley » 19 Dec 2009, 09:53

Thanks soooo much for that! A real public service! I'm there. Thanks and I hope the Pig Cold gets better soon.

Best wishes
Hayley x
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby ukmessyuk » 19 Dec 2009, 16:59

just had a browse might have to purchase some items :D
lookin for females to splosh with can accomdadate or willing to travel pm me
ukmessyuk

Postby LucindaAngelina » 20 Dec 2009, 19:31

well hit primar(k)ni last couple of days .... some good sparkeley glam christmas dresses in stock at mo .... also very cheap gossy tights - okay 80 dernier but at £2 must for oil, water or syrup treatment ...

Also some bargains can be found at New Look but not as good as in previous years ..

It looks like the high street stores "sale" prices will start this week so keep an eye out for bargains ...
LucindaAngelina

Postby weemazy » 22 Dec 2009, 01:32

check out this site for ridiculously cheep boots - they just demand to be wammed

http://www.amiclubwear.com/shoes-boots.html
weemazy

Postby superdoc » 24 Dec 2009, 11:51

You might find something cheap and sexy fore wamming here:
http://www.birchplaceshop.com/
Happy christmas all.
superdoc

Postby NINA » 13 Feb 2010, 13:02

Birchplace stuff isn't that cheap as I've just ruined an outfit bough from them and feel a bit gutted after all the money I spent on it.

For me most of the time I just keep stuff I was thinking of throwing away now then throw in the bin after it's got well and truely messy
NINA

Postby messylaura » 13 Feb 2010, 15:17

i've been getting a few bits and shoes from sainsbury and asda, of late, asda have some nice cheap womens shoes,
sainsbury have some very usefull ladies trousers that can be worn as a male trouser for those that want to wam and feel feminine while not able to dress in a skirt etc at £6 they are cheap and very good quality, i have done several muddy wams and long soggy walks in them and they have come out looking perfect,
same as asda ballerina trainers, they are a cross between a court shoe and a trainer, they have ankle straps but they can be removed, again you can wear them as a man, just, and still feel very feminine, again they last and clean up very well, worn several times wet and muddy

as for quality or well lasted wam shoes, i have had a couple of tesco F&F shoes last for ages, they were bought a couple of years ago, particularly the court wedges, they have been through at least 20-30 long walked wet and muddy sessions and done excellent, considering some shoes only last one or two times in a long walked session
wam search words: Мокрая, ливень, alluvione
messylaura

Postby judysometimes » 18 Feb 2010, 23:28

Try ebay, I have had great success on ebay gettting clothes for wam. Once bought 16 bridesmaids dresses for about $20, the seller ended up sending 18. A few of them were very nice, and at about a $1 I was not upset at the destruction. How about, 100 pair of false eyelashes for less than $25. Wigs ect as well. Best part is you decide what you want to spend. If the price goes too high then you don't get it.
Take a look.
judysometimes

Postby messylaura » 20 Feb 2010, 11:49

the best places for wam clothes have always been and still are charity shops, i came away with seven pairs of high heels for £39, two of which were brand new, they have a great reange of different styles too, sometimes it pays to ask for the mor glam or party frocks, alot of the time big dresses are kept in the back to make room for the regular stuff
i find alot of the charity shop clothes are better for wam too, you have a wider choice of 'seasons', ie if you are looking for something heavy so it soakes up alot of water or something light and flimsy, its usually there all year round
alot of high street retail shops do sell alot of cheap tops/ skirts and trousers which can rival the charity shop prices sometimes, but its things like coats and jackets i find the biggest saving, they are a bit too expensive main stream for wamming straight off, thats where charity wins
wam search words: Мокрая, ливень, alluvione
messylaura

Postby DungeonMasterOne » 21 Feb 2010, 05:19

I'd second what Messylaura says, charity shops can be an absolute treasure-trove of top quality gungewear at knock-down prices. You do have to hunt about a bit, but TBH half the fun of running a sploshing site is being able to have fun shopping for clothes for models to wear. There's nothing quite like going through a rack of nice dresses, trying to work out which ones will be best at showing the stains coming through as they get filled with gunge, or, with the model's agreement, choosing long skirts specifically to make whoever's wearing them fall over when they try and walk on mud in them! :D
- DungeonMasterOne
- http://www.gungemaster.com - Visit Saturation Hall, the UK's messiest stately home!
- by my hand and seal, as Lady Jasmine commands.
DungeonMasterOne

Return to Practical Sploshing