food and pee and cum

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

food and pee and cum

Postby jessica1963 » 12 Jan 2016, 20:13

Hello,
just joined the site and I am new to this type of fun, I am a Tranny girl and love to dress and like the idea of filling my knickers with food and then slowly letting myself pee as I do then eat bits of it, I have done pee play before but not on food is this ok?
I fancy the idea of putting Kebab meet down my knickers the thought really turns me on and slowly letting myself pee as I sit there with my knickers full of meat, then after that I fancy putting a cream jam doughnut down there and feeling it squash against me is so erotic OMG yes.

Jess xxxx
jessica1963

Re: food and pee and cum

Postby messman » 31 May 2016, 19:57

yes thats fine i have done that before and filled my tights with various things feels great
messman

Fetlife: puffpaul

Postby LoveToSplosh » 21 Jan 2017, 11:38

Sure. It sounds so damn good. i am new to this type of fun too but i once masturbated with some egg yolk and it felt so good. btw the egg was in refrigerator. Have fun girl.
LoveToSplosh

Fetlife: LoveToSpank421

Postby Sportsbare » 09 Mar 2017, 19:22

I like to make porridge oats with my own pee ..it gives it the warmth. If I've had a few beers before hand the pee doesn't smell too bad and there's plenty of it and I find that having had a few drinks I'm braver and more daring with my sploshing!
Sportsbare

Postby wetpantiestv » 11 Mar 2017, 15:00

love to dress in lingerie pour custard down my pants then have somebody piss all over me
wetpantiestv

Return to Practical Sploshing