advice for getting messy

Goo-it-yourself advice from our band of home sploshers on everything from making a good custard pie to building a gunge tank. A sort of Stickki-pedia!

advice for getting messy

Postby hat123 » 21 Sep 2015, 19:16

Hello everyone,
Wondering if i can take advantage of what I'm guessing is a wealth of WAM knowledge on here.
I've got messy a few times, but always when my other half has been away overnight for work. I've got a few days holiday coming up though and want to get messy while she's at work. I'm paranoid though about lingering smells, possibly from the bathroom or myself.
When she's away for the night it's easy to leave the windows open and have a few very soapy showers. But with her coming home each evening on these days off I won't have that same window of time.
It's pretty much all sweet stuff that I get messy with (custard, rice pudding, yoghurt, choc spread), and I've never noticed any lingering smells post session after a good shower. Am I right to be paranoid? Or should I splosh with reckless abandon? (then thoroughly clean away every concievable trace)
Thanks in advance for any and all advice
hat123

UMD: hat123

Re: advice for getting messy

Postby MoarG+S » 25 Oct 2015, 14:04

I get paranoid too about lingering smells but ive used custard and yogurt before and its never been a problem but i would be careful as ive heard some stuff leaves a smell after
MoarG+S

UMD: MoarG+S

Postby jonnie1996 » 27 Dec 2015, 23:18

Tell her the truth
jonnie1996

UMD: muddy_j

Postby swampydoom » 16 Mar 2016, 21:44

Why do people keep things like this secret from their partners? I can only imagine how much of a pain that would be.
swampydoom

Fetlife: swampydoom

Return to Practical Sploshing