Will gladly pay for the full version of this scene

Sell your wet & messy goods here. Not an auction, just a classified section. Legal DVDs, tapes, photos, magazines, clothing, props. No pirates, please.

Will gladly pay for the full version of this scene

Postby Hayabusa » 12 Jun 2012, 10:00

Well USD that is. I guess I should give up but every few years I try to find the full version of my favorite Indecent Proposals scene:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7cfl9_indecent-proposals-custard-poured-i_na

It's really the only clip of a woman getting custard poured in her trousers in public/on a gameshow dare I've seen in my life, so it's been my fave. But it kills me that it's such a small snippet. I'd really love to see it from her being picked as a contestant, being convinced to open up her pants, and of course-past the aftermath.

I've tried the source (EcGunge) but alas, the guy never gets back to me. When I went to WAMTEC's cliptapes and was about to buy the IP one I had all but given up hope when he told me it was no longer a part of his collection. That said, I'll pay the same price ($30 USD) I was going to pay for the now extinct cliptape/clip if it's even possible for it to turn up. Thank you.
Loves ladies filling their pants(trousers) with mess-it's my main WAM drive!
My WAM Animations (Coming Soon)
Hayabusa

Return to MessyBay