looking for video bath colection from splosh

Sell your wet & messy goods here. Not an auction, just a classified section. Legal DVDs, tapes, photos, magazines, clothing, props. No pirates, please.

looking for video bath colection from splosh

Postby yankee » 29 Mar 2012, 16:11

hello I live in the Netherlands and am looking for a video Splosh "the bath collection" especially the scene with Cymone in nacho cheese, I have a preference for video `s where a solo scene occurs wam aimed at making clothes dirty
here in the Netherlands are wam video `s hard or impossible to get, maybe someone here can help me with this video or the scene with symone.
I know there `s site are offering video and media sales, unfortunately you need a credit card here (which I have not).
so if anyone can help me here with love.

yankee

Re: looking for video bath colection from splosh

Postby yankee » 31 Mar 2012, 17:24

no one? :cry:
I had hoped that at least one person could help me with the scene with Cymone in nacho cheese :(
yankee

Postby HenryWilcox » 31 Mar 2012, 23:35

Well according to the pic you posted, it was a scene from MessyFun originally, so Splosh would have been reselling it outside the US on their behalf. They had an arrangement with Rob Blaine, who ran it if I remember correctly.

While there is still a MessyFun website ( http://www.messyfun.com/ ) most of the older stuff ended up here http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=classicwam.com but I don't see that particular scene there. Perhaps you can ask over there if they still have it, or whether they can put it up on their download site for you?

*Edited* It seems they have two sites - and I found that scene on the other one http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=mfvideosonline.com It seems they don't have a way to link to it directly, but if you search for 'cheese' you get it ;)

Hope this helps,

Henry
HenryWilcox

Postby yankee » 07 Apr 2012, 07:19

Thanks for your comment.
I had already found that link but that site also requested for a credit card or some weird payment system, which I do not trust and who does not work out of Netherlands
I had hoped that someone on this forum had the video "bath collection"
or this scene on his / her computer and would like to share.
or someone in the Dutch who has this video and want to sell ...... I'm not the only one in the Netherlands who are interested in wam....or am i ?????
yankee

Postby BillShipton » 09 Apr 2012, 15:44

Hi.
Sorry I didn't spot this earlier. We were selling Messy Fun material under licence including this film but when the new Messy Fun took over the deal ended. We don't have any stocks of that film left sadly. We do have lots of others at the new Splosh! Shop - where you can pay by bank transfer without a credit card.
Bill
BillShipton

Postby yankee » 15 Apr 2012, 16:49

BillShipton wrote:Hi.
Sorry I didn't spot this earlier. We were selling Messy Fun material under licence including this film but when the new Messy Fun took over the deal ended. We don't have any stocks of that film left sadly. We do have lots of others at the new Splosh! Shop - where you can pay by bank transfer without a credit card.
Bill

Thanks for your comment. but I am really looking for this video or scene
My fetish is aimed at making sexy clothes dirty, special shiny clothing like satin and lycra by a sexy and beautiful woman, just as in the scene `s from this video.
Be honest. cymone is a very beautiful woman in very sexy clothes :)
if someone has this video still for sale then let me know
yankee

Return to MessyBay