2 X DVD'S for sale

Sell your wet & messy goods here. Not an auction, just a classified section. Legal DVDs, tapes, photos, magazines, clothing, props. No pirates, please.

2 X DVD'S for sale

Postby parkvilla » 30 Jan 2012, 09:19

Hi all, im trying to raise a bit of cash, so i,ve reluctantly decided to sell 2 of my DVD,s, they are as follows...
Natural Born messers & Custard Case "Mary Hell", both in mint condition and original artscene productions, new would be £25 each ... I am offering Both for £20 inc P+P any to any uk address, plain packaging will be used, any questions plese e.mail matthewjbrierley@aol.com cheers..
A brief description..

Gunge-toting souper-splosher Mandy Smith links Claudia & Melissa in the
Spaghetti Junction cafe where food is served inside clothes; Soaken College Hockey Club where Gill and gym-knickered nymphets are playing in the pool & showers: Melissa’s mud therapy clinic; And Karen showering in her denim skirt. Lots of knicker-filling and lesbian scenes.

Case histories from a slapstick investigator - including a school dinner
battle between the girls and teacher, a muddy romp in soft clay for Amanda Hughes, a paint battle between Luna and Mary, and the havoc caused when a blind man visits a swimming pool! Plus a gusset-busting knicker-filling contest.
Attachments
NBM-Cover.jpg
NBM-Cover.jpg (18.11 KiB) Viewed 5884 times
M-Hell-cov_s.jpg
M-Hell-cov_s.jpg (18.39 KiB) Viewed 5884 times
parkvilla

Return to MessyBay