Complete set of "Splosh!" for sale

Sell your wet & messy goods here. Not an auction, just a classified section. Legal DVDs, tapes, photos, magazines, clothing, props. No pirates, please.

Complete set of "Splosh!" for sale

Postby davidsplosh » 21 Feb 2008, 21:07

I have for sale a full set of Splosh! - issues 1 to 40 inclusive. They have been read (obviously) but are otherwise in very good condition, no dog-ears or other damage and not so much as a drop of custard on them!

For sale as a set, no split, but to sweeten the pill I'll include a copy of "Simply Wet" (the Splosh! spin-off magazine that didn't - sadly). I'll also include for free 27 of Artscene's A4 colour flyers, most of which are adverts for (and include large colour images from) their videos, plus 2 Aquantics photset catalogues.

Payment by PayPal (I haven't used my account there yet, so it'll be an adventure in itself) or by cheque.

Offers please from serious collectors.
davidsplosh

Postby BillShipton » 22 Feb 2008, 11:13

Hi

That is such a rarity, I think you should mention it on the main forum as well.

Bill

PS As a personal pride thing...Simply Wet wasn't a spin off. It was produced by David Wilkey, not us, and for a long while he wouldn't let us sell it. As a result it died on its arse and he pulped lots of copies. When we did finally get to sell it, we could have sold a lot more than he had left! Sorry. Bit of a rant.
BillShipton

Postby davidsplosh » 23 Feb 2008, 17:27

Apologies Bill - it was a long time ago that I bought it! It would have been a popular magazine I think.

I'll take you up on your suggestion and post again.

Best regards - David
davidsplosh

Postby stu08 » 23 Feb 2008, 20:27

very intrested wot kind of price you looking for
stu08

Postby davidsplosh » 09 Mar 2008, 14:47

All my Splosh-related items are now sold. Many thanks indeed to the purchaser, and also to those others who expressed an interest.

David
davidsplosh

Return to MessyBay