who else i'd like to goo

Vote for or nominate the celebrity you'd most like to mess up here.

who else i'd like to goo

Postby mr angry » 28 Nov 2007, 17:51

Hello again, this time I'm going to cheat as only I know her...

There is a girl who I work with in our office who I really fancy, she is 25 and a bit quiet and shy, very good at her job, very professional, the kind of nice girl you could take home to meet mum, but she is also really attractive.

Claire (name changed) is pretty, with long dark hair and a lovely figure, would guess a size 10 and she's curvy in all the right places with nice firm boobs, again, would guess at 36C. She dresses smartly, business like, but with just a hint of sexiness.

She always wears suits, either trousers or skirt ones and her blouses, skirts or trousers are tight and she always wears high heels, sometimes boots or court stilettoes and I think she looks very hot

I also really like her and we get on well, wonder if she has any idea what I'd like to do to her....

She would walk into the room, with a plastic sheet ready on the floor and several decorating tables laden with an awful lot of mess, all of which she is going to get... Before the performance she will have taken ages getting ready,her hair has just been done, her make up immaculate, all over tan just perfect and false acrylic nails applied. She has squeezed into a size 8 suit, navy blue pencil skirt clinging to her, white cotton blouse with the top three buttons undone as the rest won't fasten and a short tight jacket.

Underneath a tiny black g string, suspender belt, stockings and push up wonderbra and the outfit completed by shiny black patent five inch heels

I would ask her to take a seat on a bistro chair hich just happens to have a huge custard pie on it and she would look shocked as the goo oozes out from her tight skirt, then the real onslaught would begin.

I would start by putting eggs in her jacket pockets, then breaking them, following which another dozen eggs would be smashed over her head, ruining her hair and running down her face. As she looked up I would then pour a full bucket of baked beans over her head and shoulders, going all over her blouse, jacket and skirt.

Next, a deep bowl of instant dessert would be pushed down over her head, followed by a catering size tin of custard, 10 litres of it,

By now the poor girl would be practically covered but more would follow and a bucket of muddy brown sludge would then be aimed up her skirt and then, the main event, pies, dozens of them, sloppy gooey ones.

One after another I would slam them into her pretty face, down her cleavage until she was completely covered from head to foot.

Finally, she would stand up, and bending over the table I would push her face into yet another huge pie and rip her skirt from hem to waistband, before slamming anothefr huge pie into her pert backside,

Turning her round, now her jacket and blouse would be torn to shreds, before her final indignity, a giant cake made from flour and water and topped with gooey icing would be pushed into her face.

No prizes for guessing what I would d to her after all that, but we won't go there...

sweeeet...
and ot huge boobs but perfectly Sg
mr angry

Return to SPLOSH! Fantasy Leagues