Redirected after logging in

Boring but essential stuff about broken links etc.

Redirected after logging in

Postby Deprime » 29 Jun 2010, 10:10

It happend a few times now, when I wanted to log in, and I filled in the right username and password which get confirmed on the site, I get redirected to the login page with the message my password or username isn't right.

That's a pretty long sentence :roll:

Now and then I try to log in, and suddenly I get acces to my account again, without making any change on my settings.
Do more members have this problem? Any logical reason for this?

I hope you'll understand my point, my english is getting worse and worse!
Heart 'n soul, rock 'n roll junky

I'm realy sorry for my crap English... I think I had to complete the whole year on school, not only the first 20 minutes.
Deprime

Re: Redirected after logging in

Postby muckypup » 29 Jun 2010, 18:12

I understand you! It does seem to go mad sometimes, the best things to try are just to close your browser and try again, or to try and clear your cookies (you can use the Delete all board cookies link at the bottom of each forum page) or delete all of the cookies and internet history from your browser manually.

Seems to be a small problem with the software this forum uses (phpbb). Hope this helps.
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Re: Redirected after logging in

Postby Deprime » 29 Jun 2010, 21:45

Thank you muckypup! I'll try this the next time it happens. If I won't be online for some weeks, it doesn't work ;-)
Heart 'n soul, rock 'n roll junky

I'm realy sorry for my crap English... I think I had to complete the whole year on school, not only the first 20 minutes.
Deprime

Return to Technical Questions