Gallery section

Boring but essential stuff about broken links etc.

Gallery section

Postby andy250 » 04 Nov 2007, 15:13

Keep getting a message could not connect to database, whilst trying to access the gallery section.

May need to take a look.

regards

Andy
andy250

Postby VeraCD » 04 Nov 2007, 18:45

The same here :(
VeraCD

Postby muckypup » 04 Nov 2007, 20:18

Hmmm, yeah me too. Is this where you had those database problems before or was it on this forum bit?
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby muckypup » 04 Nov 2007, 20:41

I've managed to fix it, for some reason one of the database tables was corrupt. I managed to repair it and it seems to be working now.

I'd still be interested to know if that was where the problem was last week? I'm not sure if they are related at all?
muckypup

Postby BillShipton » 05 Nov 2007, 12:20

Thanks for the fix, Pup.

Bill
BillShipton

Postby VeraCD » 05 Nov 2007, 14:50

muckypup wrote:I've managed to fix it, for some reason one of the database tables was corrupt. I managed to repair it and it seems to be working now.

I'd still be interested to know if that was where the problem was last week? I'm not sure if they are related at all?
The problem of last week was only in the forums, and not in the gallery as far I know, this time it was only in the gallery, the forums just worked fine.
VeraCD

Postby muckypup » 05 Nov 2007, 21:12

VeraCD wrote:
muckypup wrote:I've managed to fix it, for some reason one of the database tables was corrupt. I managed to repair it and it seems to be working now.

The problem of last week was only in the forums, and not in the gallery as far I know, this time it was only in the gallery, the forums just worked fine.

Thanks for your help :)
muckypup

Return to Technical Questions