What happened?

Boring but essential stuff about broken links etc.

What happened?

Postby Richard » 28 Aug 2007, 23:30

Good to see we are back on line, I was beginning to panic when I got some strange site advertising stuff when I logged on. Went to the opposition to see that Devo was having the same trouble.

Anyway, glad to see that somebody found the plug & stuck it in again. Welcome back :D :D :D :D :D
Bottoms Up!
Richard

Postby muckypup » 29 Aug 2007, 18:47

No problems as far as I'm aware, are you sure its not just your browser?
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby Richard » 29 Aug 2007, 23:12

muckypup wrote:No problems as far as I'm aware, are you sure its not just your browser?

It's not just me:
http://umd.net/forums.html?topicid=98480
Bottoms Up!
Richard

Postby BillShipton » 30 Aug 2007, 13:47

Hi

Sorry I was away being mesmerised by DD's boobs when this happened (and Hayley is packing to come home tomorrow!).

It is almost certainly a bandwitdth issue. The WRAF pics generated a LOT of extra traffic and seems we may have crossed a limit. Unfortunately our dumb host didn't bother to warn us this was about to happen.

However, it is sorted out now, (I hope!) and we apologise for the inconvenience.

Bill
BillShipton

Postby Etonman » 31 Aug 2007, 10:17

BillShipton wrote:Hi

It is almost certainly a bandwitdth issue. The WRAF pics generated a LOT of extra traffic and seems we may have crossed a limit.

I guessed it might be the WRAF pictures that had overloaded the server. :lol: :lol: (I think they might have overloaded me too, so maybe a few days rest before Bill posts before the next set is a good thing).
Thanks for all your work, Bill.
Etonman

Return to Technical Questions