The Campaign (Part Two)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Campaign (Part Two)

Postby Slapstickman » 28 Oct 2013, 23:14

Due to popular demand (or is that despite popular demand?) as promised, here's the second part of our epic WAM tale. Hope you enjoy it and please don't be shy, let us know if you're enjoying it...........

Slapstickman & Slapsticklady

Leaving the golf cart to sink under water the three of us squelched our way quickly back up the hill. Our clothes stuck to our skin as we raced towards the Council Recreation Rooms. I led the way as Lady Tara and Kate, still wearing their stiletto boots, tottered as quickly as they could behind. Finally reaching our destination I flung the doors to the Rooms open as the clocks struck noon. The Recreation Rooms were actually much grander than I imagined. A lot of period detail, yet they had quite a modern feel to them. As the wet receptionist had said they were being painted – but not, it appeared, by a team of professional decorators. A couple of surly looking young women in their late teens/early twenties wearing tight fitting white overalls were doing most of the work. They were being loosely supervised by an attractive older woman probably in her mid 30’s, who was talking to the Lord Mayor. Lady Tara was a minute or so behind me.

“Lord Mayor” her Ladyship yelled breathlessly “here is my application to stand for the Member of Parliament for the constituency of Sploshingham”. She handed the Lord Mayor a rather soggy set of papers.

“Well, this is most irregular Lady Tara” the Lord Mayor proclaimed “but I'm going to allow it. Welcome to the race, I wish you the best of luck”. The Lord Mayor actually had a lot of time for Lady Tara. Despite outward appearances, he was never a great fan of stuffy events and tiresome ceremonial dinners and when her Ladyship turned up to one of them, they always seemed to get much more entertaining. He’d seen several black tie events turn into messy food fights and many a distinguished guest have the pomposity pricked out of them courtesy of a trifle down the boxer shorts or custard over the cleavage, usually thanks – indirectly – to Lady Tara.

“Thank you!” her Ladyship beamed, finally catching her breath. Running was not something she often did, people usually ran after her. “This is a beautiful building by the way I've never been here before”.

“It is quite spectacular isn't it?” The Lord Mayor agreed “we've finally managed to raise the funds to have it renovated and it’s going to be officially re-opened in a couple of months”

“Who have you got in to do the decorating?” Lady Tara asked, eyeing the young women in the tight overalls suspiciously.

“Kylie and Tracy are from Community Payback and Andrea is supervising them today”.

“Young offenders” Lady Tara spluttered, watching the two young women paint the walls a shade of creamy white. “Why aren't they in jail?”

“They only committed minor crimes and now they’re paying back their debt to society, they’re two exceedingly talented young ladies” the Lord Mayor smiled.

“Pffftttt!” Lady Tara snorted “this will all change when I'm elected. They’ll be in prison paying their debt to society and not in one of those holiday camps with Sky TV and games rooms, they’ll be in a small cell, slopping out their own mess, on a diet of gruel. I'm going to be tough on crime. It’s the only way their type ever learns”.

“And who the hell are you?” the blonde woman, turned round angrily.

“I'm Lady Tara of Sploshingham Hall and I'm going to be your next Member of Parliament” her Ladyship replied.

“And what do you know about Penal policy, you old slapper?” the young brunette with the nose ring asked.

Kate and I looked at each other nervously.

“Now, now Tracy” Andrea said “back to work, show some respect for our visitors”. Lady Tara was already fuming though.

“What did you call me?” she hissed, angrily.

“An OLD Slapper. Look at the state of you, you look as though you've just climbed out of a pond”. Tracy didn't really think her Ladyship looked like an old slapper, she actually thought the aristocrat was very pretty, with a smoking body, but she was clearly enjoying annoying the lady so she continued.

“Come on your Ladyship” I said, trying to diffuse the situation “let’s make a move we've got a busy afternoon”.

“Apologise, right now, you slutty little chav” Lady Tara stood right next to Tracy, staring her out.

“I don’t think so” Tracy replied, her nostrils flaring angrily.

“Time’s a wasting, we need to tow the car remember” Kate added, to no avail.

“I'm going nowhere until this little tart gives me a full apology” Lady Tara insisted.

“You’ll be hear a long time then” Kylie smiled.

“This is what happens when you mollycoddle the criminal classes” Lady Tara continued. “I want an apology. Everybody knows I deserve what’s coming and I’m going nowhere until she lets me have it, so….are you going to let me have it?”

A wide smile crossed Tracy’s face. She dipped her brush into the thickest paint she could find.

“I certainly am”

“You see” Lady Tara began, triumphantly “you've got to stand up to these people otherwise they think they can……”. Her victory speech came to an abrupt end as Tracy ran her paint covered brush straight over Lady Tara’s face, covering her pretty features in thick, cream coloured paint. Lady Tara spluttered as paint dribbled down off her chin into her cleavage. She wiped her eyes just in time to see the young offender tip the remainder of the bucket over her head. She creamed as paint sloshed over her hair and down her body, covering her jacket and skirt.

“Are you just going to stand here doing nothing?” Kate turned to me.

“Yes, pretty much” I grinned secretly enjoying my sexy boss getting such a messy comeuppance.

“You’re useless” Kate sighed in exasperation and walked over to Lady Tara and Tracy. Before she could intervene though, the blonde offender – Kylie – stepped in her way. “Excuse me” Kate said, assertively.

Kylie didn't move. Instead coolly undid the buttons on the front of Kate’s dress. Kate didn’t really know what to do and everyone else seemed a little taken aback too. When she’d undone the first 3 or 4 - and Kate was revealing a staggering amount of cleavage – Kylie dipped her paint brush into her bucket and slapped it straight over the hapless Kate’s big boobs. Kate squealed loudly as creamy paint sloshed over her ample cleavage. Reluctantly, I knew I had to intervene.

“OK, you've had your fun now” I said, walking over to the paint wielding tearaways. “Let’s stop it right here though. I want that bucket of paint before anyone else gets into trouble. Come on girls, give it to me”.

Tracy and Kylie looked at each other and then back at Matthew.

"What did you say?" Kylie asked, innocently

"Yeah we didn't quite catch it" Tracy sniggered

"Oh the youth of today" Matthew exclaimed "I said let me have that bucket. And that one too!"

"Well if you insist!" the two offenders giggled. In unison they drew back their buckets and sloshed the contents over a shocked Matthew. The thick white paint from one bucket collided with the bright blue from the second bucket at point of impact
sending a wave of creamy blue paint sloshing over him, he stood gasping in shock while Tracy and Kylie were beside themselves laughing.

"This will not do girls!" Andrea scolded "these are fine members of the public, you mustn't treat them in this way"

"Really?" Tracy rolled her eyes.

Finally managing to catch my breath and compose myself, I wiped my eyes of the thick creamy paint.

"Why I never" I gasped "You two will be going back to the detention centre when I'm done with you, just you wait and see. I will be making a complaint, in fact I shall do it right now. You there! Are you supposed to be supervising these layabouts? I must say first of all you are not doing a very good job". Andrea was stood right in front of me now, her blood beginning to boil as I continued my tirade. “It really is a blight on society that they are allowed to run amok such as this when they are supposed to be doing serious work and paying for their misdemeanours."

Unbeknown to me, Tracy and Kylie were pushing a large trough behind me.

"And let me tell you now I am an upstanding and well respected......."

"Upstanding!" Andrea snapped. "Oh be quiet!!" and with that she planted her hands on my shoulders and shoved me backwards. Gasping in shock and flailing my arms, I tottered backwards; the back of my legs colliding with the trough. Completely off balance, I flopped backwards and with a loud gooey splash sank into the thick goo!

"Oh my god!!" Kate gasped reading the side of the trough “Industrial Wallpaper Paste! Matthew do something"

"I look like a smurf!" Matthew exclaimed still concerned with his own predicament.

"Not now Matthew!" Kate snapped; “it's her ladyship we need to concentrate on”

Kate and Matthew turned round to see me thrashing around in the trough and were immediately confronted by Kylie and Tracy

"And what are you two going to do?" Tracy asked in a rather menacing manner.

"Well....we....we......we are kind of busy ....and have a busy afternoon ...." Kate stammered

"Did you hear that?" Tracy giggled "little Miss Prim n’ Proper has a busy afternoon"

"Well she certainly has some front!" Kylie chuckled pointing at Kate's gaping dress.

"Now that is enough!" Matthew piped up stepping in front of Kate.

"Oh isn't that sweet, he's sticking up for her!" Kylie continued.

"Well something is sticking up" Tracy chuckled. Matthew looked down blushing.

“It’s just the way my trousers hang” Matthew protested

"Matthew!" Kate hissed in his ear

"I'm sorry" Matthew said turning to face Kate......he suddenly realised his mistake as one of the girls had yanked his trousers round his ankles whilst the other deftly tipped a bucket of thick green paint all down the back of his boxer shorts.
Matthew looked up at Kate his eyes wide in shock and disbelief, instinctively he bent down to retrieve his trousers presenting his green slimy boxer short clad bum to a gleeful Kylie who took no hesitation in planting her foot on his rear and sending poor Matthew lunging forward. Looking up just in time, he caught sight of where his face was about to land. Kate let out a squeal as Matthews face landed straight into her paint covered cleavage, knocking her off balance. She flapped her arms as her heels scrabbled for grip but it was no use and Kate crashed back onto the floor with Matthew sprawled on top of her, the impact causing a ladder next to them to wobble, dislodging a bucket of cream paint which began to slowly pour down over the pair of them.

Meanwhile, I had finally managed to haul myself from the trough, covered in thick gloopy paste. I staggered to my feet slicking back my matted hair.

"This is nothing short of an outrage" looking across the room I spotted Matthew and Kate. "What on earth are you two doing?" But before I could carry on, I was interrupted again by Andrea.

"You really are a stuck up old slapper aren't you?"

"No, no I am most certainly not" I protested indignantly "I am not stuck up!!"

Kylie and Tracy had now made their way over to join their supervisor. Andrea paused, putting her hand to her chin thoughtfully.

"You know what; you are right. You aren't stuck up; but we can fix that! Girls!" Tracy and Kylie stepped forward and grabbed me by the arms.

"Oh, oh, oh, what on earth....let go of me....put me down" I screamed kicking helplessly as the two of them each climbed a ladder lifting me in the air and sticking me to the wall.

"Oh look, lunchtime" Andrea smiled looking at her watch, "come on girls, I think you've earned a break" and with that the 3 of them headed off.

"I don’t believe this!" I was stuck fast to the wall of the Recreation Rooms with the industrial strength paste

"MATTHEW! KATE!" I screeched ....."HHHHHEEEELLLLPPPPPP!!"

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

I groggily lifted my head from Kate’s ample cleavage, which was now also a shade of pale blue. The back of my head was covered in cream paint from the tin that had been dislodged from the ladder. I looked down at Kate and she spluttered. Her face was covered in the gloopy cream paint. She slowly wiped her eyes. I felt my boxer shorts sticking to my bum and the green paint running down the back of my thighs.
“What a disaster” I groaned.

“Oh my god” Kate gasped looking upwards for the first time since she’d wiped her eyes to see Lady Tara stuck about 15 feet up the wall. I quickly prized myself from atop of Kate’s impressive body.

“Bloody hell” I exclaimed as her Ladyship squealed and kicked her legs as best she could in her predicament; stuck fast to the wall “how did you get up there?”

“I flew! How do you think I got up here, you bumbling imbecile” Lady Tara spluttered angrily, kicking her legs, paste dripping from her down to the floor as she raged. “Now pull your trousers up and get me down from here right now or you’ll be lucky to get a job at Tesco stacking shelves by the time I’m done with you”. I did as I was told and pulled up my trousers quickly and nervously not wanting to be pushed over again. Kate, still also dripping paint joined me looking up at our hapless employer.

“Be careful your Ladyship” Kate advised “We’re coming to get you right now….er, MATTHEW!” As I glanced skywards at Lady Tara I realised I could see right up her skirt. The tops of her thigh high boots, stocking clad toned thighs and red lacy knickers were all clearly visible from my vantage point on the ground. I was momentarily distracted by this naughty, but impressive, view.

I suddenly felt a cold sensation below the belt. I averted my eyes from her Ladyship to see that Kate had run a cream paint covered brush right over the crotch of my trousers.

“Oh good” she quipped sarcastically “I've finally got your attention. Now stop perving at your boss and grab a ladder”

“I wasn’t perving I was….” I protested weakly, but was interrupted.

“Will you two stop messing around and get me down from here!” Lady Tara yelled. Kate and I hurriedly positioned a ladder at either side of her Ladyship and carefully climbed them until we were level with her. We grabbed her Kate from one side and me from the other and pulled as hard as we could. Lady Tara did not move.

“You’re stuck fast” I said “and even if we could pull you free you’d break your legs in those boots if you fell from up here. What are we going to do?”

“There’s an old mattress in the back” The Lord Mayor chimed up helpfully “you could put that beneath her and it will break her fall if you can’t hold her”

“Great idea your Mayorship” I replied. Kate and I clambered down our respective ladders and found the mattress in the back room as the Lord Mayor had advised. We hurriedly dragged it through to the main hall and placed it directly under the struggling aristocrat. It was a bit worn and several springs were poking through, but we figured it would do the trick.

“Hurry up” Lady Tara wailed “this is interminable”. The mattress in place, Kate and I slowly climbed our respective ladders again. We each grabbed Lady Tara by the shoulder and upper thigh simultaneously and tried our hardest to prise her from the wall. We nearly tumbled from our ladders several times in the process, but we couldn't get her Ladyship to move an inch. Lady Tara was becoming more and more agitated, kicking her legs wildly and angrily.

“Do something you useless pair or I’ll do something you both regret when I get down from here”

“This is hopeless” Kate sighed exasperatedly “we’re never going to get her down”. I signalled to her to join me at the bottom of our ladders.

“We’re going to have to cut her free” I whispered, trying to stay out of earshot of our employer.

“We can’t do that” Kate gasped “she’ll be humiliated”

“Kate, she’s covered from head to toe in paint and paste and stuck 15 feet in the air on the side of a public building, she’s probably feeling a little humiliated already”. Kate looked up at our hapless boss.

“Fair point” she conceded “why don’t I get a couple of pairs of scissors from the kitchen”

“Where’s she going?” Lady Tara yelled as Kate momentarily disappeared.

“Just getting something that will help you get down from there” I replied.

“About time; you had better get me down soon or you will both pay dearly, mark my words”. Kate soon appeared and handed me the scissors out of view of her Ladyship. We slowly climbed the ladder and then, quickly and carefully began to cut her free.

“What are you doing?” Lady Tara squealed when she realised what was happening “do you know how much this outfit cost? I’ll kill the both of you, so help me god”. They were sharp scissors and we soon managed to cut through her skirt, blouse and jacket all of which were thoroughly pasted to the wall. There was a loud ripping noise as Lady Tara’s outer clothes stuck to the wall, but she fell downwards towards the mattress, dressed only in stockings, boots and matching red lacy bra and knickers.

“We did it!” Kate exclaimed as Lady Tara hit the mattress. However, the mattress was old and springy and, as the luckless Lady landed squarely on it, she was catapulted back up into the air. She screamed loudly; Kate and I could only watch as she was thrown into the air, heading towards a large trough of yellow paint. There was a huge splash as Lady Tara landed face first in the huge open vat of paint.

“Noooooo!” all three of us yelled in unison as the last part of Lady Tara’s body, her lace clad bottom, disappeared into a pool of yellow slop. Kate and I slid down our respective ladders and rushed over to the paint trough in time to see her Ladyship climb gingerly to her feet. Well, we assumed it was her Ladyship it was frankly difficult to tell under all the thick slimy yellow goo. She wiped her eyes, spluttering angrily and incoherently at us.

Unluckily for Lady Tara, it appeared Kate and I caught her underwear as we cut her loose. Her flight through the air and subsequent landing had done little to help the situation. She was helpless, therefore, when her bra and knickers finally snapped off completely and fell with a light splash in the paint in the trough, leaving Lady Tara stark naked except for her boots and stockings. Her bare bum, boobs and crotch were at least gunge free.

“I think I’m going to kill you both” she screamed as she tried to cover her nakedness with her paint covered hands. Kate and I looked at each other and gulped, loudly.

************************************************************************************************

I stood in shock staring at Matthew and Kate, my body coated in thick yellow paint. Clad only in my paint filled boots and soggy stockings. I looked up at the remnants of my clothes still stuck high up on the wall, awkwardly trying to cover my boobs and crotch with my hands. I could feel the Mayor's eyes behind me staring at my exposed bum.

"You two......YOU TWO are in so much trouble!" I managed to stammer and the pair of them stared sheepishly at the ground.

"Well, we did get you down" Matthew began before he got a sharp jab in the ribs from Kate. At that moment the large grandfather clock in the main foyer chimed DONG!!!

"Ah, 1pm” the Lord Mayor announced. "Now I am very sorry to do this but I have some local business leaders arriving for lunch and to take a look at how the renovations are going. A number of them were very generous donors, so they are keen to see how we are progressing. I am afraid, your Ladyship, I need to ask you to leave".

“Leave?? Leave!!" I shrieked "I am covered in paint, and stark naked. I can't just waltz out the front door. I am going to be the next Member of Parliament to represent this constituency. You seriously cannot expect me to go out looking like this."

"May I suggest her ladyship exits discreetly via the rear entrance?"

"Yes, Yes I shall do that” I stammered "I need to get back to the Hall to plan my campaign. Matthew, Kate! Let’s go; find me something to cover up with!"

Matthew lent into Kate's ear and whispered something, I watched them intently trying to hear what was being said, then Kate nodded and Matthew disappeared. Kate stepped forward in front of me.

"What on earth are you two planning now?" I asked, staring hard at Kate

"N...n....n...nothing your Ladyship, we have a plan to smuggle you out undetected, please trust us......"

"Trust you? The last time I did that I ended up naked and covered in paint." Whilst I was distracted talking to Kate, Matthew had circled the room and was pushing the large trough of yellow paint up behind me. Kate looked at me and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"I'm sorry your ladyship" she pushed me backwards. Caught off guard I stumbled back, the back of my legs hitting the trough, desperately fighting the urge to remove my hands from my chest or crotch I crashed backwards landing with a SPLASH back into the paint.

"Quick, quick, now!" Matthew shouted as Kate grabbed one end of the trough and he grabbed the other. They lifted it off the ground and, as quick as they could, staggered towards the back doors. As the trough was lifted I slowly raised my head, spluttering and blinking through the paint once more. I rolled over onto my front and lifted my head up next to Matthew’s as he hurried along

"Please your Ladyship, get down" Kate hissed

"Katherine I will deal with you later!" I snapped and reached out over the end of the trough. I managed to work my hands into the back of Matthew’s trousers and I grabbed the waistband of his boxers, yanking them quickly and violently upwards.

"YYYEEEEOOOWWWW" Matthew yelped, as he struggled on. "Your ladyship, please it will all be ok" he winced.

"OK? OK? This will never be OK!” I screamed. Fortunately for Matthew as I reached to grab him once more Kate dropped her end of the trough to push open the wooden door leading into the deliveries car park and I fell back into the trough flailing around once more.

"Quick!" Kate smiled "Move now, while she's distracted!"

"How are we going to get back to the hall?" Matthew asked as they stood in the car park.

"There; we'll commandeer that van!" Kate shouted gleefully. I lifted my head up from the goo once more.

"No, no, no; I'm going to be an MP we can’t have any criminal activity!"

"We'll be sure to bring it back, now don't worry" Matthew assured me before placing his hand on my head and pushing it back down into the paint.

"What did you do that for?" Kate gasped "You are in so much trouble!"

"Let’s just get the trough in the van and get back to the hall!"

Kate rather expertly clambered into the back of the van as Matthew grabbed the other end of the trough and began to lift, the trough with one end in the van and the other end being supported by Matthew was sloping 45 degrees, the thick gooey yellow paint began to slosh out over Matthew, pouring down his front and over his trousers. Then suddenly a pair of legs, kicking wildly, began to slide down the trough.

"KATE! Help me" Matthew cried out.

Quickly, Kate clambered down from the van. She was just in time to help Matthew with a final shove as the pair of them managed to slide the trough into the back of the van. They slammed the doors shut and looked at each other, palpably relieved.

"I'll drive this time after your golf buggy escapades!" Matthew smiled assertively.

"Fine; I'll let you" Kate replied smiling back

As she walked down the side of the van Kate looked up at the brightly coloured lettering on the side ‘Jean-Claude's Patisserie’. Matthew started the engine, and began to drive the van carefully out of the car park, just as an angry looking man appeared from the doorway.

Meanwhile, in the back of the van, I slowly clambered out of the trough. Seething with rage, I tottered to the front of the van and began banging and pounding on the van wall.

"MATTHEW! KATHERINE! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH! "LET ME OUT OF HERE ......NOW!!"

Kate looked at Matthew, my furious screaming and banging was easily audible from the back of the van. At the same time a volley of screams and expletives was being launched by the very angry looking Jean-Claude from the doorway.

"Put your foot down!" Kate ordered and Matthew did as she asked, accelerating swiftly down the road. That was when I realised I wasn't alone in the back of the van. The speed caused me to pirouette, the trough banging into my legs once more throwing me off balance. I slumped forwards head first, my legs kicking behind me, my bare bum wiggling in the air; and that’s when I felt it. The cream gateaux splattered down on my naked bottom, exploding over my buttocks and down the back of my thighs.

The inside of the van had shelves down both sides and these were laden with thick gooey desserts intended to be delivered to the Rec. rooms. Now, due to the speed at which the van was going and the way it was being driven, they were being dislodged from the shelves and splatting down on me, one by one. I tried to shield myself, but it was no good. Gooey trifles slopped over my boobs, an éclair fell into my mouth, stopping my screams, a cream pie slid down my crotch and between my thighs, ending up where no Lady should ever expect a cream pie to land, soon every inch of my naked body was slathered in creamy desserts. Finally the van came to a halt.

Matthew and Kate jumped out and flung the rear van doors open. They both stood mouths wide open aghast.

"Oh my gosh" Kate gasped

"Your Ladyship are you ok?" Matthew stammered. The answer came in the form of 2 handfuls of thick gooey cream which slapped them both in the face. Slowly I clambered from the back of the van covered in thick gooey mess.

"Which one of you drove like a maniac?" I screeched. Wiping her eyes, Kate pointed her finger at Matthew.

"Right! Matthew, you will get in the back of the van and see how you like it as Kate drives the van back to Jean-Claude!"

"But, but, but! Your ladyship......."

"NOW!!" Hurriedly Matthew began to haul himself up into the van.

"Oh you want be needing those!" I snapped and grabbed hold of his trousers and then his boxers yanking them down his legs as he tried to clamber up into the van to safety. I slammed the door against his bare bottom, before he could protest.

"Now Kate take the van back, then go get yourselves cleaned up, I want to see you both at 8am sharp tomorrow; we have a campaign to start. The pair of you are responsible for the success of the campaign so do not let me down again. I am going to have a shower, then I’m going to the salon and spa to be pampered and forget about this most awful of experiences, we will be refreshed and ready to go tomorrow to start winning votes!"

With that I tottered off towards the front door. As the van sped off I could just hear the muffled yelps and splats as the final desserts began to fall on Matthew.

************************************************************************************************

“I don’t believe it” I gasped. Not only was I naked from the waist down, when Lady Tara slammed the door, she caught my shirt in it. I tried to pull free, but as Kate started the engine the van juddered forwards, I slipped on a loose éclair and there was a ripping sound as my shirt was yanked off my body, leaving me stark naked except for my shoes and socks. The Road leading to Sploshingham Manor needed some serious repair and though I tried to hold the remaining desserts in place, it was a pointless exercise.

A custard pie flew off the top shelf and landed with a splat square in my face. The shock of the sticky blow knocked me backwards. I yelled as my bare bottom sank into a fresh cream gateaux that sat on one of the metal shelves in the van. Kate’s driving was worse than ever and the road was very rocky. I could see a large chocolate cheesecake shaking on the edge of the shelf above where I was uncomfortably sat. I was powerless to stop it as it flipped over and fell messily into my crotch, covering my exposed cock and balls in gooey brown slop. As I watched the sloppy dessert dribble down my thighs, the van hit a particularly bad bump and the rest of the shelves deposited what was left of the desserts over me. I was soon totally plastered, my naked body covered in mounds of gooey desserts. The van stopped.

I walked to the back of the van cupping my crotch as Kate opened the back doors.

“Oh my!” she gasped as she looked me over “you’re covered…and you’re naked” she giggled slightly before catching herself. “I’m sorry, but I had to drive at least to the bottom of the road before letting you out incase her Ladyship was watching, she was really furious this time”.

“Tell me about it” I spluttered

“Come on, I’ll take you home” Kate smiled kindly. She playfully patted me on the bare bum as I climbed into the passenger seat and she drove me back to my place.

Part Three will be posted next week................
Slapstickman

Re: The Campaign (Part Two)

Postby emmajones1982au » 03 Nov 2013, 13:33

Great story!! Xx
emmajones1982au

Postby kneehigh21 » 03 Nov 2013, 17:54

Excellent again! "Clad only in my paint filled boots and soggy stockings." mmm, you have a skill.
kneehigh21

Postby Slapstickman » 04 Nov 2013, 23:47

Thanks for your comments Emma and Kneehigh (I love that sentence too; Slapsticklady's writing at it's best). Very kind. Hope you enjoy the next chapter.
Slapstickman

Return to Reading Room