PuddingGirl is a dirty bitch

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

PuddingGirl is a dirty bitch

Postby Puddinggirl » 17 Sep 2013, 21:38

This story is a bit different... hopefully it'll be a turn on for some, even if the splosh takes a while to arrive!

----------

I approached the hotel door heady with excitement. After my last messy session I couldn't wait for the next one. I had no idea what was going to happen as I trusted Steve to make arrangements, but I had to admit I was nervous as I knocked on the door.

It was opened by a man I didn't know, probably in his 40s, solidly built with a cheeky glint in his eye.

"I'm glad the entertainment has arrived", he said, then passed me a collar. "Put this on". I quickly strapped it around my neck, aware that I was still in the hotel corridor. "Now get on all fours", he instructed. I quickly looked up and down the corridor before doing so, feeling my tight skirt hug my bum as I knelt there. He looked me over, then leant down and clipped a lead to the collar, giving it a tug before leading me inside.

I found myself crawling into a large hotel suite, with a sitting area complete with two sofas and a coffee table as well as the bed. Steve was sitting on one of the sofas, and there was a couple sat close together on the other. I didn't have time to process much more though as my lead was tugged again and I found myself climbing up onto the coffee table on all fours.

"It's important that we examine you to make sure you're suitable", announced the man holding my lead. "And as you're just a dirty little animal to us, we thought we'd start off by treating you as one".

With that he reached forward and swiftly parted my hair, pulling it into two high bunches. "Helen, come here and turn her into a pretty little bitch", he said. The woman got up gracefully from the sofa and moved to sit in front of me. She pulled some big pots of face paint out of her bag and started smearing a thick base layer over my face, ordering me to close my eyes. The cold paint felt odd on my skin as she gradually built it up. I didn't know what I was looking like, but I could tell that she had applied paint solidly on my nose and I was guessing I had also gained whiskers. At least it hid my blushes.

She was still putting on the finishing touches when the lead holder started to rub my bottom through my skirt. Suddenly I could hear tearing and he told me to stay very still, Helen grabbing my pigtails to make the point. I quickly realised he had cut a slit through my skirt, tights and panties when I felt a lubed finger sat against my asshole. I started to open my mouth to protest but a quick hair tug from Helen warned me against that.

He slid his finger into my tight hole and started to stroke in and out, relaxing me, circling the finger around until I was enjoying the sensation. It was almost a disappointment when he took his finger out, but that didn't last long because soon I could feel a plug pressed against it instead. I groaned as he firmly but slowly pushed it inside me... this was much bigger than a finger. My breathing quickened as it went in, but finally it was there. Then he ordered me to wag. I was confused at first, but when it told me again, "Wag your tail, pretty bitch", it got through and I wiggled my ass from side to side. Oh my god, I actually had a rubber tail attached to the plug. Once again the makeup was hiding massive blushes. They started to stroke me as I wagged away on the table and I couldn't help but love it, no matter how humiliated I felt.

All too soon though my heart was pounding as lead guy announced we needed to move to a different room for the next stage. He pulled me off the coffee table before I really had time to think, had time to do any more than register I was crawling in a hotel hallway, face painted like a dog, a tail actually in my arse as well as protruding from my tight skirt wiggling away as I crawled on the end of a lead. I couldn't believe it when we had to go up a flight of stairs, then halfway down another corridor but I knew better than to question or complain.

When I was led into the next room I could see why - the furniture had been pushed to the side and a paddling pool had been set up in the centre of the space. I was led into it, then the chain was unsnapped from my collar. All four of them stood there watching me.

Eventually three of them sat, leaving Helen standing. She disappeared for a moment to what I guessed was the bathroom, returning with a massive jug. "I know you're a dirty bitch, so I want you to beg for this", she said. "Come on, beg!". I went from all fours to kneeling upright, holding my hands like forepaws. "Beg, I tell you!". I was so embarrassed but they were right, I wanted whatever messy substance was in that jug so I started making what I hoped were cute whining noises. "Stand up and keep begging, bitch". I did, and lead man stood and pulled the waistband of my skirt, tights and panties away from my belly. She poured, a thick pink gunge glooping out of the jug and into my panties. "Wag your tail", she said. As I wiggled my bum the gunge worked its way slowly between my legs. She poured more in, over my bum this time, and I couldn't help but wag some more without being prompted this time.

Next a big jug of blue gunge appeared. This was poured slowly over my head, care being taken so that it didn't run down my face. Then more pink gunge, but this time into my bra. Steve stood up now, a video camera in his hands. He told me to keep wagging, and make sure the gunge was all over my breasts. He circled me, video recording, as I stood there wagging my rubber tail in my gloop filled panties, squeezing and rubbing my breasts with ridiculous dog facepaint on and gunge covering my pigtails. I didn't think I could get any more embarrassed, but at the same time I felt hornier than I ever had.

Eventually he got bored of videoing, and instead took a knife a sliced my skirt and tights so they could be removed leaving me in my bulging panties, bra and now not-so-white shirt. And the tail of course. "Kneel", he told me. Immediately I did. And almost immediately after that lead man was infront of me, shaved cock out and hard... and rather attractive looking - long, clean and cut. I didn't need to be ordered to lean forward and take it in my lips. "Good bitch", he murmured as I went to work. Then the world went black as a full bucked of gunge was poured over my head. I kept sucking though, working his cock. From above it must have looked as if it was simply disappearing into a ball of gunge. "Wag your tail", Steve ordered. "The camera wants to see you enjoying your treat", he said. Soon lead man could take it no more, and he came. He shot hard into my mouth, and I let it dribble down me, mixing in with the gunge.

I felt two people get into the pool with me, and I was pushed onto all fours again. Soon I had what I guessed was Steve's cock between my lips, as Helen slid a strap on into my pussy which was so tight from having the anal plug in as well and started fucking me. It was all pretty intense when Helen put a vibrator against my clit, rubbing it then removing the vibe as she fucked me. It wasn't long before Steve came, and Helen put the vibrator on maximum so I orgasmed at the same time.

All I could do afterwards was collapse into the gunge filled pool to recover... before helping Steve and Helen to get properly messy as lead guy videoed and kept us topped up with gunge.
Puddinggirl

Re: PuddingGirl is a dirty bitch

Postby eltel84 » 15 Feb 2017, 08:33

How has no one replied to this? It's very hot and sexy! Turned me on. Feel free to pm me with lots more of your naughty, filthy stories :)
eltel84

Postby muckypup » 15 Feb 2017, 09:26

Yep interesting story! :)
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby Jurning » 16 Feb 2017, 10:45

This story is so Hott !!! Wow.
Just love it. :D
Jurning