Puddinggirl and the mystery men...

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Puddinggirl and the mystery men...

Postby Puddinggirl » 06 Jul 2013, 18:18

I smoothed my dress down over my hips as I stood outside the door, nervously waiting for it to open.  So it was a bit of a surprise when my phone alerted me to a text while the door remained closed.  

"Turn around so your back is to the door, and close your eyes", the text instructed.  I paused for a second, then did as it told me figuring this was going to be something of an all or nothing experience.  And after taking to Steve for the last month or so since he answered my ad, I was keen to have it all.

I managed to avoid the urge to turn when I heard the door open, and felt someone step close behind me.  They smelled of shower gel and aftershave, a good combo, and as he slid a blindfold over my head he told me it was good to finally meet me, and that I should trust him.  With that, he spun me to face him, gave me a quick kiss that finished with a teasing bite of my lip then took my hand and led me inside.

He led me through a hallway, and into what I guessed was the kitchen, guiding me to a seat infront of a table.  "Now, I don't want you to see what's coming, but I want to see your beautiful face", he told me.  "You have to close your eyes as I take off your blindfold, and keep them closed".  I agreed, nervously.  He soon had the blindfold off, and I flinched slightly as he applied some tape over my eyelids, securing them closed.  "That's better", he said, "I just need you to stand up so I can finish off my preparations".  

Obediently I stood, and he took my hands and cuffed them behind my back, then sat me back down.  "Now I think we should have something to eat before we play", he said.  I could feel myself blush as I agreed, realising I wasn't exactly in the best place for tidy eating, and I could feel myself getting wet at the thought.

"Your food is in front of you, why don't you tuck in?".  I hesitated,  it felt so wrong to just plunge my face into whatever he had put there, but he told me to go on so I did.  I leant tentatively forward until my noise could smell chocolate, and started tentatively licking.  I figured if I was careful I could retain a little bit of cleanliness and dignity, but he, unsurprisingly, had other ideas.  He told me I should get more involved, that it was rude to just lick my food, that he wanted to see me with my whole head in there.  I reminded myself that this was all or nothing, and decided to go for it.  I plunged my whole face deep into the chocolate trifle, and started eating it as he praised me.  It felt so wrong, yet so right... This bring exactly how I fantasised about eating chocolate trifle whenever I had it.  

Eventually I'd eaten my fill, and sat upright.  He asked me if I had brought a camera, I told him I had and he quickly found it in my bag and started taking some photos which was hot and humiliating at the same time as I just sat there with chocolate all over my face.

Then it was time for the next course.  He stood me up and led me into another room, releasing the cuffs and standing me in the centre of it in a large paddling pool.  He got me to back up a little more, until my back was against a horizontal bar.  He told me to put my arms against the bar, and quickly he wrapped them in place with clingfilm, following up with duct tape until they were so well secured all I could do was wiggle my fingers.  Next he put a cuff around eat ankle and pulled my legs apart and secured them in place.

"Mmmm, very nice", he murmured.  "I hope you're comfy, because you're going to be there for a while.  Now, to start I think I'd better cool your pussy down, because I bet it's a bit hot".  

Pulling the waistband of my tights and panties away from me, I felt a cool, thick liquid being poured inside, slowly oozing its way down until it was between my legs.  I gasped with pleasure, and wiggled my hips slightly to try and persuade it into my pussy, without much luck.  He repeated the move behind me, and the feel of what I guessed was custard running down my crack was lovely.

He rubbed his hands over the outside of my tights, pushing the custard inside me as I groaned with pleasure.  "You like that, don't you?".  "Oh yes", I replied.  Then had a shock as he told me my camera was enjoying getting every moment of this on video too.

I didn't have much time to process that though, as he poured a tin of treacle over my head, and it slowly ran down my face, dripping down into my chest.  This was following up with more custard, over my head this time.   Almost immediately a large cream pie was pushed into my face, Steve twisting it to give maximum creamy impact to my face.

"Look at you, you messy slut", he said to me.  "I bet you're horny".  I was, really horny, even though I felt like a complete fool.  When I admitted to him that I was he pulled my waistband out and slid a powerful vibrating egg between my legs.  I gasped in pleasure, straining against my restraints as I circled my hips, enjoying the sensations.  I could sense that he was just standing back and watching.  I could feel myself coming close to an orgasm, when the vibrations stopped and he told me I wasn't allowed to cum until I was completely ruined.  All I could do was groan in frustration.

Gallantly Steve decided to distract me by filling my bra with whipped cream and caramel sauce.  As whipped cream doesn't pour well, he got hands on, pushing handfuls of cream into my F cup bra and rubbing them in, kneading my breasts and nipples in the process.  Demonstrating his multi tasking abilities he poured something down the back of my head and neck, which quickly flowed down the back of my dress.  I could feel it was sweet and sticky... Honey maybe?

Just as I was starting to feel uncomfortable from my ungainly position, I felt Steve release my ankles then start cutting the tape away.  Soon I found myself sitting on a chair with the back reclined.  My hands were cuffed together behind it, my legs pulled wide in a way that would have been quite exposing if I wasn't fully dressed.

He must have read my mind, because suddenly I felt cold metal against my messy skin near my chest, and before I knew what was happening he was slicing through my dress from its plunging neckline down my chest and stomach, over my pussy and down to the hemline.  Soon my dress was completely open like a jacket.  Next to go were my messy tights.  These he simply pulled strongly down until they were round my legs before he sliced through them, separating the legs.

My breathing became more rapid at my sudden exposure, as the vibrator was turned back on and I was suddenly drenched in thick, gloopy liquid.... Had we moved onto gunge?  I didn't have much time to ponder it as the vibrating egg was now pushed inside me, my panties were cut off and a vibrating hitachi wand was pushed against my clit.  I was helpless to do anything other than orgasm, really strongly, my whole body convulsing.

"I'm glad you all arrived in time to see that", he said, and the implication that other people were now here began to dawn.  It was soon confirmed when he told them to make sure that everything on me was perfectly mixed, and it felt like two or three sets of hands started rubbing me.  They started with my legs and belly, then got bolder.  I was soon stood up again, my wrists and ankles restrained either side of me again to spread my legs and expose me helplessly, and the hands were now going everywhere, circling and mixing the mess from my head to my feet.  Fingers would gently but firmly slide into my pussy, stroking mess over my sensitive clit.  Slowly I felt them stand much closer until my mysterious friends were rubbing themselves into me, the hard cocks I could sometimes feel pressed against me telling me that they were enjoying getting messy from contact with me.

There can't have been enough mess to go round though, because another bucket of thick mess was poured over my head to top things up.   This was liberally rubbed and spread all over me first any I guessed all over the others.  This process was repeated again and again, and each time they would bring me to the edge of orgasm with their fingers before another cool bucket of mess was applied.

Eventually I was so spaced and horny I was getting wobbly on my feet, so they released my hands and directed me onto a sex swing, which swayed as I was pushed onto it and my restraints clipped in once more.  They asked me whether I wanted a good fucked, being the dirty slut that I was, and I replied that I did.  

Almost immediately a cock was pressing against my pussy, then as it was slid slowly inside me a pie was pushed into my face whilst other hands massaged the mess around my ample boobs.  It was such a relief when the cock started sliding out then back in, out then back into me, having never known a level of horniness like this.  Soon he was thrusting hard and fast, then he held still and juddered and I knew he had cum.  These guys did like their routine, because soon another pie was pushed into my face as a new cock slid into me, and fucked me til his completion.

I lost count of the number of cocks, and accompanying pies, but eventually I could take it no more and started to beg to have my clit pleasured so I could cum.  Thankfully there was agreement, but he told me it would be at a price.  They lifted me from the swing and rubbed themselves all over me to transfer a lot of the new gunk, paying particular attention to leave only minimal remains over my face.  Then they told me I had to rub the next bucket off mess all over and my face and breasts as I orgasmed.  I'd have agreed to anything at this point, and wasn't really thinking.

As a powerful vibrator was pushed between my legs and one of then started fingering my pussy and ass a massive amount of what I could only guess was cold baked beans was poured over my head.  I had always been clear with people that savouries were not a turn on for me, but they had played this game right.  I started rubbing my breasts and face, smearing them around as if they were the sexiest substance known to man as I started to approach orgasm.  Then as I came a final bucket of beans was emptied over my head, and the humiliation of orgasming under a deluge of cold baked beans just served to make the orgasm stronger.  

Afterwards, once I had a bit of time to recover, they hosed me clean (thank god for wet rooms!).  But when my blindfold was removed I was surprised that it was just me and Steve.  "Oh, they had to leave", said Steve, "you'll have to watch the video if you want to see them".  He handed my cameras back to me, which had been used to record the event.  

When I got home I of course started watching the video straight away.  Only to find their faces never made it onto film.  I was frustrated, but I have to admit the mystery men staying as strangers certainly had a certain appeal...
Puddinggirl

Re: Puddinggirl and the mystery men...

Postby PleasePieMeMistress » 02 Sep 2013, 01:06

What a sexy story PuddingGirl. Lucky you, and lucky mystery men too ;-)
Sploshy Haiku
Please pie me mistress,
Pour custard over my head,
Then pie me some more.
PleasePieMeMistress

Postby Puddinggirl » 17 Sep 2013, 09:03

Thank you :)
Puddinggirl

Postby Squelch » 14 Oct 2013, 01:13

Very hot story...wow!