PuddingGirl gets her first deserts...

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

PuddingGirl gets her first deserts...

Postby Puddinggirl » 02 Jul 2013, 18:58

This is the first sploshing fantasy I've published, it's got a couple of unusual twists which I hope you'll enjoy (and hopefully I'll experience soon!)
---------

I was nervous as we walked back to his flat, but my excitement was over-riding most of that. After exchanging a few emails it was clear that our desires meshed, and we'd got on well when we met for coffee. So here we were, heading to stage two. Well, stage three really. Because after we both excitedly agreed we still wanted to play he'd handed me a small bag and told me to go into the bathroom and slip what was in there into my knickers.

I had headed to the toilets obediently, opening the bag to find the biggest, over-stuffed eclair I have ever come across staring back at me. The thick covering of chocolate was shiny from being warmed up as we'd chatted. Eventually I had realised that I couldn't stare at it all day, so the only thing to do was to pull down my tights and knickers, lay the eclair inside, then pull everything back up. The feel of the chocolate pushing at my pussy had immediately made me wet. As had the strange feeling of something like that between my legs as I walked back to our table, blushing as I saw his eyes on me.

Before I could sit down he stood, and ushered me out of the coffee shop for what he promised was the short stroll to his place. I have to admit I wasn't the best conversationalist on the walk, my attention being firmly between my legs. I think he just enjoyed watching my reaction though.

So, as I have said, as we approached his flat I was nervous but also really quite excited.

Thankfully it didn't take long to get there, and he opened the front door and let me inside. I followed him into his open plan kitchen and dining room. He asked me to take a seat, and stealing a deep breath I did, then gasped as the cream squirted out of the elcair into my pussy and butt crack.

"With that look on your face you look like a cheeky schoolgirl", he said. I figured this was probably helped by the knee length black skirt and thick black tights he'd had me wear, along with a figure hugging round neck t-shirt. Before I had a chance to reply he was standing behind me, and slipped a gag into my mouth. It was a narrow strip of fabric - not enough to stop me making noise, but enough to muffle my speech and tell me speech wasn't required. Then he gently took my wrists and fastened them behind my back, telling me that whilst I could escape the leather cuffs if I really wanted, he was pretty sure I wouldn't want to.

"Now, where was I?", he said. "Ah yes, you looking like a school girl. Well, I think there are a few things that would help that". Quickly he gathered up half my hair into a bunch, securing it with a rubber band. Then the other half got the same treatment. Then he got out a bright red lipstick, and put it on my lip as best he could around the gag. This was quickly followed by some eyeliner freckles. "Hmm, looking much better now. And rather silly. I bet it's making you wet though, you dirty girl".

He stood staring at me for a second, then stood me up and pushed my head down leaning me forwards. Quickly I found my skirt pushed up and my tights and messy pants pulled down. Before I quite knew what was happening he slipped a small, lubed butt plug into my ass before returning my undies to their rightful position and pulling my skirt back down.

He sat me back down, and came back in front of me. "I'm not sure your look is quite right", he said. "You look more clown than school girl, but it's all a bit half assed". He took the gag off and grabbed a tray of grease paints. "Let's get clown right", he said, liberally smearing white grease paint over my face. This was soon followed by an oversized red mouth, a red nose, and brightly made up eye paint. At this point I felt like a fool, but my stupid pussy was letting me down. With the plug in and feeling so humiliated that I was just letting a stranger do this to me I was hot, throbbing and sopping wet. I hadn't been this turned on in a long while.

He stood me up again, and got me to move this time while he slid a small paddling pool under my chair. Then he said me back down, and this time tied my ankles to the chair legs, my torso to the chair back, and linked my wrists which were still restrained behind my back to my ankles. I was held fast to the chair. And soon I was effectively blindfolded as a thick cream pie was pressed into my face, and ground into it a little before being released leaving most of its contents stuck fast to my face.

"You wouldn't be a clown without a cream pie, would you?", he said. And took a couple of photos as I squirmed as much as I could with a mixture of horniness and humiliation. I heard him walk across the room, and then sit down. And it sounded like he was pouring himself a drink. "Oh, I know, you expected to get messier faster. Well, I want to enjoy degrading you, to savour it, like a fine wine. And fine wines cannot be rushed."

I don't know how long it was until I sensed movement again, and this time it was something thick and runny being poured over my head. It was so thick it took it's time to flow down my scalp, face and neck then very slowly inching towards my cleavage. I could feel every movement of it - it was exquisite, yet excruciating. He continued to progress once it had stopped moving, this time pushing his hands firmly into my bra, which I'd specifically chosen as it would retain mess, firmly grasping each nipple in turn and pushing my breast aside to fill up the cup with what seemed like treacle or honey. Then he started to massage my breasts from outside the bra, making sure the thick goop was absolutely everywhere.

By this time the mess on my face had thinned a lot, having gradually dropped down over my front. I heard a clunk as he placed something heavy on the table in front of me. "I know you love chocolate trifle, you greedy piggy", he said. "And I want you to eat this all up". As he finished his words he firmly pushed my face down into what I realised was a large bowl in front of me, and I started eating. Chocolate trifle has long held a really sexual edge for me, and this turn of events was making me even hornier (something I hadn't been sure was possible!). It didn't help when he mentioned that he was getting plenty of video as well as photos of what a piggy I was, having found the right mode on the camera I had given him to use for our session.

"That's enough", he said, and pressed my face firmly into the leftovers. Quickly my binds were cut and he stood me up. Deftly he slid his hands under the waistband of my knickers and pulled it away from me, then poured in something cool and thick. I gasped as it slid down past the now very sorry for itself eclair and started filling up my underwear. As per his request I had worn big knickers that could contain a lot, plus tights to help with their leakproofness. This seemed to be working and I could feel myself blush as they got fuller and heavier with whatever he had poured inside.

"I'd better make sure every available space is taken", he said, as he slid his hand down my belly and into the mess below. Slowly he slid lower, then parted my pussy lips and started rubbing and fingering me as I moaned with pleasure and the mess found a route to get properly inside me. I was starting to get close to cumming when he pulled his hand away, then slid back in once more to leave a bullet vibrator against my clit. I realised it's trick as he ramped up the speed then pulled it back - remote control!

"You must want to cum pretty badly by now, don't you?", he asked. I told him that of course I did, I really wanted to. But he replied that it wasn't my time yet. I wasn't nearly messy enough. And with that he opened a bag of flour and poured it all over me, causing the mess to start to set and congeal. Then he sat back, and watched me a he played with the remote control, always knowing when to back off and when to ramp up. I had got into some kind of messy head space and didn't really know where I was, or who I was... just taken over by raw sensation.

At some point he must have got bored of the spectacle, as a full bucket of thick gunge was poured over my head. My whole body felt covered. As he did it he turned the vibrator up to full speed and informed me the video was recording everything. And he just stood back and watched me squirming under the mess against the vibrator, desperate to cum. And then I did, in a strong and powerful wave that almost made my legs buckle, screaming and twitching. That was obviously too much for him, and he pushed me down into the paddling pool, legs spread wide, and cut a long slit in my undies so he could slide his condomed cocked into my pussy and fuck this messy, degraded cunt until he came long and hard.
Puddinggirl

Re: PuddingGirl gets her first deserts...

Postby HenryWilcox » 02 Jul 2013, 23:38

Wow, that's a pretty hot idea! I'm sure you'll find someone to do that with you....
HenryWilcox

Postby philmypants » 03 Jul 2013, 00:05

That was a fantastic story, thank you for taking the time to write it. I hope it comes true for you soon.
philmypants

Postby Hobgoblin » 03 Jul 2013, 07:43

Well we could do something like that with maybe a bit more lesbian fondling.

Tina
Getting dressed up to get messed up.

Tina Hobb

Formerly Hobgoblin.
Hobgoblin

Postby Puddinggirl » 16 Sep 2013, 13:28

I'm trying a different approach to sorting the logistics for losing my splosh cherry as I've booked a hotel with a wetroom style bathroom. So now working back through emails to find a suitable and available messer.

Strangely gunge is also more and more appealing nowadays... hopefully I'll be reporting back in October having had an amazung messy experience... I can't stop imagining being blindfolded and gaving my panties ever so slowly filled.
Puddinggirl

Postby philmypants » 17 Sep 2013, 06:01

Being blind folded and having your panties filled is just amazing, especially as you don't know what someone is pouring in there before you get that gooey sexy feeling. I hope you manage to make it happen.
philmypants

Postby Puddinggirl » 17 Sep 2013, 07:55

I do hope so, it sounds amazing.

If anyone's free to mess me up in Gloucester on Friday 11th October please let me know...
Puddinggirl

Postby existentialist » 25 Oct 2014, 12:16

Hi I have just registered so cannot contact you. However I love your story and really get where you are coming from. If you are looking for a dom to do this kind of thing drop me a line....
existentialist

Postby existentialist » 25 Oct 2014, 12:16

Hi I have just registered so cannot contact you. However I love your story and really get where you are coming from. If you are looking for a dom to do this kind of thing drop me a line....
existentialist

Postby eltel84 » 15 Feb 2017, 19:37

Another hot story! What a great imagination you have, I imagine you would be a hell of a lot of fun in a messy situation!
eltel84

Postby Jurning » 16 Feb 2017, 09:54

Wow, this is a great story. :D
Like the attention to bondage with the gag and all. Thanks for posting ad sharing.
Jurning

UMD: Jurning

Return to Reading Room