Bugsy Malone - The Adult Version

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Bugsy Malone - The Adult Version

Postby paulthepieman » 27 Jun 2013, 09:31

Bugsy Malone – The Adult Version

The Sploshtown Ladies Amateur Theatrical Society (SPLATS) are performing the stage play of Bugsy Malone in the local hall, they are very excited as the world famous actor and director Sir Dickie Briffles has recently come to live in the area and has agreed to direct their play, as the play requires many actors and actresses they have had to recruit additional help from the 2 local 6th form colleges the all boys St Richards (known as the Dicks) and the all girls St Phanniulus (known as the Phannies), chairwoman of Splats is Alison who also happens to be headmistress at St Richards.

It is the night of the auditions and everyone is keen to get a big part in the play and will use any way they can to get it, Sir Dickie has also invited them all out for a meal at his house after auditions so they all want to look their best.

Being Chairwoman Alison (MILF in her early 40s - curvy, with impressive 40G breasts , dirty blonde hair falling to just below her shoulder) is desperate to secure a good role and had been planning to wear a stunning low cut red dress to the audition however there has been a problem at the school and she is running late so has to attend in her work clothes, crisp tight white blouse, tight black A-line skirt black stockings and black 5 inch heels, she drives down to the hall in the college minibus as she is bringing with her 4 or the students, head boy Paul, Gary, Alan and Henry, they are all wearing the college uniform of white shirts, black blazers, black trousers and red tie they are all really good looking chaps, they arrive at the hall and Alison ushers the boys into the kitchen and tells them to start making tea and coffee while she goes to see the Director.

She goes into the hall and there is Sir Dickie, quite a tall chap, smartly dressed in grey trousers and a blue shirt, he is quite a good looking chap, the hall is empty except for 2 large tables containing all manner of cakes, pies and other food stuffs “Ah good evening Lord Briffles” Alison said as she walked in undoing a couple of buttons on her blouse, “Good evening dear lady” replied Dickie “but please call me Dickie”, “oh Dickie” sighs Alison getting up close to him to show off her assets “I can’t believe you have agreed to direct our play, I am a huge fan, I thought your part was amazing in Free Willy and as for you Bottom, words cannot describe my thoughts when I saw it in Stratford”, “oh you say the nicest things dear lady”, pressing herself closer to Dickie Alison says “I was wondering Dickie would it not be easier to just cast me a Bugsy now and it will speed up the auditions of the other people”, “but my dear lady” replied Dickie “ I haven’t heard you sing yet and my accompanist the lovely Lucy hasn’t arrived yet, she does get a lovely tune out of my organ!”, “I don’t need any accompaniment” replied Alison “It has always been said I have a lovely voice, I played the lead in Lassie the musical, don’t you know”, “well OK if you wish here are the word to ‘You give a little love’, stand over there by the X on the floor and start in your own time”, Alison walks to the mark and just as she sing the first few words Dickie crashes a big custard pie in her face, “what the” she splutter, “carry on my dear” replies Dickie with a chuckle, “you have seen the film you know how the final scene goes”, Alison continues but only for a few more seconds as Dickie has thrown a bucket of pink cake mix at her, “well if this is what it takes to get the lead role” Alison whispers under her breath as she takes a bucket of cake mix and pulling at the front of Dickie’s trousers and underwear pours the mix in, Dickie is quite shocked at the response but can’t help smile “maybe to should give that a stir” he laughs as Alison plunges her hand into his trouser and feels his now bone hard 9 inch cock which she gives a little stroke, as she does so Dickie tips another bowl of cake mix over Alison’s head and starts to rub in it, first to her hair and then moving down onto her breasts, with her blouse now covered in multi coloured mix, Dickie quickly rips it off and gently eases her breasts out before taking 2 large pies and rubbing them into each breast, Alison has now lost any inhibitions she ever had and drops to her knees and yanks down Dickie’s trousers and boxers shorts and starts sucking on his cock, as she does so her slowly tips a large jug of custards over her head as she sucks away.

While all this has been going on the 4 lads from St Richards have been setting out refreshments in the kitchens wondering why it is taking so long head boy Paul goes to investigate, he can hardly believe his eyes as he sees his strict head teacher, who he has always secretly fancied, half dressed and giving Dickie oral, he quickly gets the other boys and they sneak into the hall to watch, Alison doesn’t see them and Dickie doesn’t seem to care, before long the boys are getting so excited they can’t hold back any longer and they quickly drop their trousers and start wanking at the amazing sight in front of them, eventually one of them can contain himself and lets out a groan, Alison hears this and glances around, she is stunned to see 4 of her pupils stood watching her, “Dicks Stand to Attention!!” she bellows “Oh I think they are all ready” laughed Dickie as he nodded to the 4 cocks all stood to attention, before she can say anything else Paul speaks “I don’t think you are in a position to tell us what to do Miss” and with that picks up a giant chocolate gateau yanks down her skirt and rams in into her backside rubbing it in, standing up she turns to reprimand the boys but before she has a chance Dickie has walked up behind her and leads her towards a table containing cakes, after a little rearrangement he lines her up and bends her over so that her face goes straight into a large strawberry gateau with each breast being pushed into a chocolate cake, with Alison bent over in that position and the boys egging him on he pulls down the lacy knickers she is wearing and rams his throbbing cock into her from behind, the mixture of shock and the gateau in her face make her groan out loud, the boy meanwhile cover her head and back in cake mix.

Whilst all this is still going on footsteps can be heard in the corridor, the door opens and in walks Lucy, the pianist, (size 14 - 34-DD-cup, good legs and nice curvy bum, great hourglass figure she is wearing a long tight red dress which is low cut and slashed to the thigh, she), she is wearing a long tight red dress which is low cut and slashed to the thigh), she doesn’t look shocked at all and in her posh voice say “Oh Dickie are you up to this again” before bursting into giggles “I should have known she laughs, you should have seen what he got up to with Helen Mirren and Dame Judy Dench!! At the Royal Albert Hall” she moves over to the piano in the corner but before she has the chance to play one of the boys throws a giant pie at her which smashes into the side of the face the shock makes her drop her bag which bursts open to reveal a whole host of dildos and vibrators, Lucy is quite shocked and tries to gather them up but it is too late, Henry and Alan have pounced and as she bends down to pick the us a huge pie hits her from behind, leaving her possessions on the ground she walks over to the boys and says “you think that was funny”, they can’t help but say “Yes Miss” at which point Lucy grabs a large bucket of cake mix and pours it over the boys who retaliate with pies and buckets of gunge and with one playful tug Henry manages to rip her dress from the top right down to the thigh slit so her breast and shaven fanny are there for everyone to see, “I knew I should have worn knickers today” Lucy thought to herself as Henry started licking her shaven fanny as Alan poured chocolate over his head and Lucy’s body meanwhile Alan is now enjoying himself with a bottle of squirty cream, squirting it on and rubbing it into Lucy’s breasts before, Lucy them raises her hand and takes the can of cream off him and squirts a giant dollop of it onto his cock and gestures for him to bend over so she can suck the cream of it.

Outside Renee has arrived in her works van, she works in a cake shop and has supplied all the treats already in the hall and even more to come, she is 19-year old half-French half-English girl, she is a dancer, so very lithe and fit, pretty, with shoulder-length straight black hair and is wearing her work uniform of short tight black dress with a lacy white pinny French maid type waitress uniform also arriving are Celia and Fiona, Celia is in her 40s curvy with shoulder length flame red her she is wearing a stunning long low cut strapless black dress and elbow length black gloves, Fiona is little younger in her 30s, she a curvy girl with nicely proportioned chest and a curvy apple bottom. She has light brown hair cut in a bob and she is wearing a knee length white and black patterned dress and black knee boots with a 3 inch heal, as Renee and Fiona are talking about an evening out they have recently been on Celia offers to carry a couple of large pies into the hall as she enters she is stunned by what she sees but never the less can’t help but feel very turned on by the sight, “were would you like these” she asks nervously, “Oh I’ll help you with these” volunteers Paul helpfully, he walks behind her, standing as close as he can behind her he gently takes her right hand and brings the cake it is holding towards her and rams it into her breasts and rubs it in, the action of rubbing it in is enough to make her dress slip and reveal her breast to the world, he then gently takes her other arm, Celia is half expecting what happens next as he brings her hand around and rams the cake into her crotch and starts using her own hand to rub it in and he does so Gary takes a large bowl of custard and pours it over her head, Paul uses his free hand to rub it into her red hair, within seconds Celia has put her free hand behind her and is rubbing Paul’s already hard cock, “oooooh who’s a big boy” she murmurs as she rubs her hand up and down his shaft, then with only a shimmer of her hips Celia’s dress falls to the floor to leave her naked but for her black lacy thong and black elbow gloves, eyeing the back of her thong Paul grabs a large chocolate cake and sets it onto a nearby chair, “Take a seat madam” he grins as Celia sits down into the large cake the chocolate squirting all over her, “Oh I’m sorry Madam” Paul says with a grin “you appear to have got your clothes dirty let me help you out of them” as he slips off her panties and slips another cake onto the chair behind her, but this time Celia is sly she spins around and plants Paul backwards onto the take before placing another cream cake face down on his lap and lowers herself down onto the top of it and starts writhing around on top of his lap, by this point Lucy has finished with the boys and seeing Celia bouncing up and down on Paul’s lap is too much grabbing a dildo and jug of custard she kneels down and starts sliding the custard coated dildo in and out of Celia.

Fiona and Renee and still talking outside when teachers Sophie and Chell arrive with the four college girls from St Phannies, Sophie and Chell need to get changed for their auditions so are going into the toilets to get changed, meanwhile they instruct the girls, twins Holly and Polly, Chelsea and Anna, to carry some of the cakes into the hall to help, the girls are all wearing college uniform of tight white blouse, short red tartan skirt and white knee socks, they are all a bit nervous and ask what they should do in the hall and Sophie tells them to go inside and do exactly what the boys are doing, they walk into the hall and see what is going on, Chelsea and Anna can’t believe what they are seeing, the sight of these young college boys with their rock hard cocks they go charging in and are soon on all fours in amongst the mess sucking at 2 of the boys cocks, Holly and Polly aren’t so sure and go back to the toilets open the door and say “Miss are you” before they can say anymore Chell shouts back, “just do as you are told, go and be good Phannies” with that Holly and Polly walk back into the room Holly sees Celia who is now on the floor with Lucy bent over licking out her fanny whilst Paul has his cocked rammed into Lucy from behind whilst pouring cake mix all over the two girls so with her teachers words ringing in her ears she walks over and slams one pie into Celia’s face and the other into her breasts before getting down and busy with her tongue next to Lucy, Molly meanwhile has spotted Henry who has now turned his attention to Alison who on her knees taking it in turns to suck Henry and Alan’s cocks, Molly walks over drops to her knees and starts sucking at Alan, Dickie who has now recovered from his earlier exertions with Alison wanders over and pours a huge bowl of cake mix all over her.

Renee and Fiona then walk into the room, each carrying a huge tray of cakes, Fiona is shocked at what she sees and stops dead in the door way but Renee is carrying such a large tray she can’t really see what is happening and walks on only to slip on a patch of mess and fall flat on her back with all of her cakes flying into the air before landing all over her covering her from head to toe, Dickie wanders over and offer to help her getting Renee to her feet he starts to try and rub the mess off her dress but he is fact just rubbing it in even more, something which becomes more apparent by the amount of time her is spending rubbing the mess into every nook and cranny of her body, Fiona is still stood in the doorway frozen in shock when from behind the door open and Claire (20 just beyond shoulder black hair 34-DD-cup, good legs and nice curvy bum, great hourglass figure) walks in shouting a cheery “Sorry I’m late” she has come straight from the hospital where she works and is wearing her blue nurses uniform, it is obviously a private hospital she works for as it is very short and tight and the breast are almost breaking out, as she pushed the door open it slams into Fiona and catapults her face first into Dickie and Renee with even more mess landing on poor Renee, shocked at what she has done Claire rushes to see if Fiona is OK she is fine just a little shocked, with Claire bent over seeing to Fiona Dickie can’t believe the view he has of her white lacy knickers under her uniform so grabs the remains of a large and starts feeding into the back of Claire’s knickers, once she has got them full he slaps her hard on the backside, with Fiona now obviously OK she and Renee lie in the mess and obviously getting excited by what they are seeing start to rub the mess into each other’s outfits and soon have each other naked but for the mess and are in a 69 position enjoying the delights of each other, seeing this one of the boys pours a couple of buckets of cake mix over them, Paul meanwhile sees his opportunity to do something he has dreamed of since way back in year 9, Alison is now lying in a huge pile of moaning to herself as she slips a dildo in and out of her fanny, Paul wanders over and say “let me help you with that Miss” and with that take the dildo from her and throws it onto the floor and straggles her before ramming his hard cock into her, Celia has seen this and having enjoyed her time before goes over and start to pour cake mix over Paul and Alison and rubs it in, as it becomes apparent from their demeanours that Paul and Alison have just cum together Celia gestures Paul to one side and getting onto all fours starts to lick out all the creamy cum in Alison’s fanny, Celia’s bottom bobbing up and down is too much temptation for Paul who rams his still hard cock straight in.

Meanwhile in the changing rooms Sophie and Chell are finally changed and come out of the toilet Sophie (Petite brunette about a size 12 in her mid-twenties with still impressive 32D chest and great legs) she is after a part as one of the law enforcement officers in the play so has decided to wear a WPC’s uniform, skin tight white blouse, short tight black skirt, with a little black tie and topped off with a Policewoman’s hat, she is certainly an arresting sight. Chell (a vivacious busty blonde in her twenties, with a 36DD chest. Very cheeky and up for a laugh) has decided to wear a genuine dress she used to wear to college it is a woollen dress and whilst it may have fit her when she was 18, she has certainly grown since then and she has had to literally had to pour herself into it and it looks if she may pour out at any time, Sophie has seen Chell getting changed and is getting quite excited at seeing her friend in this outfit, just as they are about to enter the hall another Nadja arrives as well, Nadja (is 30-years old German with strawberry blonde hair she has just arrived from her job teaching belly dancing, and is wearing a lovely royal blue belly dancer costume - the kind with the jewelled bikini-top and the harem pants with the gauze, bare midriff), “I didn’t think I was going to make it” said Nadja “the traffic on the ring road is hell”.

The girls enter the hall and are shocked at what they see, Sophie, already feeling horny at the sight of Chell is getting more and more excited at the sea of bodies writhing in the mess, seeing Henry sitting on his own in the mess Sophie wanders over and without saying a word slams a big cherry pie into Henry’s crotch, surprised Henry jumps to his feet removes Sophie’s hat and places a large chocolate gateau on her head and slams her hat back into place, giggling Sophie picks up another pie and rams it into Henrys crotch and starts to rub it in but in doing so slips on the mess on the floor and ends up on her backside, taking his chance Henry gets a large jug of custard and tips it all over Sophie and follows up with a bottle of chocolate sauce, dropping to his knees behind her he puts his arms around her and starts rubbing it in, slowly he removes her blouse and bra and starts to rub the messing into her breasts, Sophie cannot take it anymore and turns around on her knees and starts to suck Henry’s cock, Holly and Polly still trying to be good Phannies and doing what the boys are doing go over to Sophie their teacher and start to pour more mess over her, Henry sees his chances and suggests the girls might like to remove Sophie skirt and fill her knickers with cake being good girls they do just that, Sophie now preoccupied with Henry does not even notice as her skirt is removed but the girls and Henry are all surprised to find that she isn’t wearing any knickers so Henry gestures towards some of the dildos on the floor and the girls get busy sticking a dildo up both Sophie’s fanny and arse whilst still pouring mess over her.

Whilst all this has been going on Chell is still stood nervously by the door not sure what she is seeing but Nadja has been approached by Gary and Alan who suggest she do a belly dance for them but as she starts to do so they have engulfed her in pies and cakes and soon she is stood only in her harem pants the boys then put at the waist band of these and start to pour handfuls of the gunge now covering the floor into them but one pull too many and the pants split and are removed, the boys shock of the pants coming off give Nadja her chance of revenge and she slams a cream cake into each boys crotch and then pours a bottle of liquid icing over the boys rock hard cocks and starts to wank both boys off.

At the other side of the hall Henry has come all over Sophie’s face and she has gestured to Polly and Holly to carry on what she was doing, she looks over the room to wear Chell is still standing unsure of what to do, still horny at the sight of her friend in that dress she beckons her over and holding out her hand beckons Chell to help her to her feet but as Chell holds out her hand Sophie pulls it and brings Chell head first into the mess laughing Sophie rolls her friend onto her back and straddling over her starts to pour handfuls off mess onto her, the momentum of the fall has already seen Chell's boobs escape for freedom over the top of her dress and Sophie take two cream cakes and rubs them into each breast, Chell’s nipples are bone hard and Sophie can’t resist leaning forward and have a suck on them, Chell by now is just laughing at what is happening and getting immensely turned on by what her friend is doing to her next Sophie moves down and coats Chell’s legs in chocolate sauce and then spotting her ting lacy knickers sticking out from under the remains of her wrecked dress she pulls them down and getting a large chocolate cake rubs it into her fanny before taking a can of squirty cream and spraying that over her fanny as well before diving face first in to devour the lot with her tongue, Chell now has her chance and sitting up manages to reach a bucket of cake mix which she tips right over Sophie’s head, when she has devoured the chocolate and cream Sophie asks Chell is she would like a try and lies down inviting her friend to have a good lick of her already messy fanny, however Chell has spotted a strap on dildo lying on the table so has quickly attached it around her waist and starts to pound Sophie’s pussy with its 10 inch black latex cock, Dickie has spotted what is going on and cannot resist coming up behind Chell and with her bare backside bobbing up and down in the air he rams his cock into it, Sophie squeals as the extra weight of Dickie forces the latex cock deeper and deeper into her.

By know all of the cakes, pies and other supplies have been used us and cover the floor, the ladies and gentlemen continue their fun covering each other with the mess on the floor and enjoying the sexual delights of each other, about 2 hours pass and by now everyone is just lying back in the mess when there is banging on the outside door, it is Becky the local netball teacher, “come on you Splats let me in, you know I have got the hall booked for a practice session after you guys finish, “Oh shit” Alison says looking around at the mess and all the naked bodies in it “how are we going to explain this to Miss Haughty Taughty and her netball class, “never fear dear lady” Dickie replies “lets sneak out of the back door and run over green to my house, I have a large Jacuzzi which I am sure we can all use to get cleaned up”, “that’s a plan” replied Alison “I’ll get some year 7s to come down and clean up the hall tomorrow”.

With that the group slipped silently (and naked) out of the back door and across the village green to Dickie’s house, safely hidden behind Dickie’s hedge Alison turns to the group and say “Oh I forgot to tell you our next production is going to be Moby Dick!!!!”, there were groans all round.
Pie Pie for now
paulthepieman

Return to Reading Room