Dee goes to college

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Dee goes to college

Postby Richard » 28 Nov 2006, 19:30

Here is another of my stories from my Yahoo group, it takes the form of a letter sent by a young female student starting at college, to a friend at home. I hope it isn't too filthy for you, I've cleaned it up a bit from the original version :)

DEE GOES TO COLLEGE

Well, here I am at last! You know I told you I would be staying in the Halls of Residence, but at the ‘Welcome Meeting’ I met two other girls and three boys who needed another person to share a flat with them! Of course I agreed immediately to go with them and have a look at the place. When I got there it was very grotty but so cheap that I signed up straight away. It’s got two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen and bathroom. We arranged to divide on gender lines so its girls in one room and boys in the other. We’ll have to see how long that lasts, as the boys are quite dishy!

Anyway, we decided to redecorate the living room during the first week, as it was the most disgusting room of the whole flat. Everybody said that they could paint but nobody knew anything about wallpapering; so naturally we decided to paper the walls! Ameeta and Alex went down to the discount store to get some cheap paper, (it didn’t matter about the design as long as it was clean). While Gerry and Lucy mixed up several bucketsful of paste out of flour and water, Mike and I started to wash the walls with soapy water. How’s that for organisation? None of us had overalls, Lucy and I just had tee shirts and old skirts, Mike had jeans and a tracksuit top while Gerry, for reasons of his own, decided to work in just a pair of boxer underpants.

When Ameeta and Alex came back with the paper, we realised that we didn’t have a pasting table! It was too late to stop then so we decided to spread the paper on the floor and paste it there. We didn’t have a paste brush either so we figured that if we tipped a bit of paste out of a bucket we could spread it with our hands. By this time, Mike and I were pretty well soaked as there had been some horseplay with the washing water so I was reconciled to the idea of a messy time, but I wondered how the others would react. I soon found out when I got a handful of paste and wiped it over the front of Lucy’s shirt. She wasn’t wearing a bra and I got a good feel of her tits in the process. (You know I’m a bit bi, don’t you?) At that moment I was kneeling down, stretching out over the paper and Mike was behind me, so he lifted my skirt and poured some paste into the back of my knickers. As I felt it, cold, thick and clammy, glooping down over my bum, I couldn’t believe my luck in finding a bunch of people who were sploshers like me!

I turned, pulled him down on top of me, and soon we were rolling over and over in the puddle of paste on the floor. The others got the idea immediately and I saw Ameeta pouring a bucket of paste down inside the front of Gerry’s pants so that it ran out and down his legs while some escaped through the fly. He retaliated and soon the contents of another bucket of paste had disappeared inside Ameeta’s jeans.

Alex was the only one who seemed to be uncomfortable with the mayhem but Lucy got a couple of handfuls of paste and smeared them over his shirt front, then another handful inside the front of his pants. As she moved her hand around inside there, his attitude changed miraculously and I’m sure that we have a new convert!

After the remainder of the paste had been used up by being poured over our heads and inside our clothes, we decided to abandon the idea of papering the walls and paint them instead. We haven’t done anything about it yet but I’ll let you know how we get on. Oh, yes! I’m sure you’ll want to know how we cleaned up after our ‘session’. Well, there’s just a shower over the bathtub so we all queued up to get under the warm water and left our messy clothes in the bath to soak overnight in the water from the shower which had gradually filled the bath while we were showering. I was quite impressed by the boys’ naked bodies as we all helped each other to get clean, and they seemed to like soaping my body as well so there may be something to report in that direction as well but nothing has happened yet.

Next morning Gerry and I hung the clothes out in the garden, (nobody else would come out without their clothes but Gerry’s jeans had escaped the mess) I must remember to do something about that, we can’t have anyone left out of the fun!

Well, that’s all for now, I’ll let you know of any further news as it happens and don’t forget to keep me informed of your activities.

Love, Dee. xxx “
Richard

Return to Reading Room