The Sophie Show (Two)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Sophie Show (Two)

Postby Slapstickman » 20 Apr 2013, 11:40

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all well. It's been a long time since I posted the first installment of the Sophie Show; but finally, here is the second. I hope you enjoy and, as usual, I'd love to hear any feedback you may have.

Messed Wishes,
Matt.

Once again we were in Jo McKenzie’s living room; me, Sophie, Cindy, Annie, Orla and Lauren as well as Jo.

“I’m having a bit of a déjà vu moment here” Lauren giggled clutching a DVD “but here is the final Directors cut of The Sophie Show episode 2. Of course, there’s no College project this time around so it’s messier, funnier and naughtier than ever”. We all cheered. “It’s a shame Annette and Andrew can’t be here, but there’s a copy on it’s way to them by registered post as we speak, so I’m sure they’ll enjoy it”

The sexy redhead bent over and carefully inserted the DVD into Jo’s DVD player. She sat next to me again on the sofa and I shuffled up next to Annie to make room. The Large screen TV came to life and first to appear again was Annie.

Prologue

Annie was wearing a pink tutu and corset set along with matching pink ballet shoes. She looked absolutely stunning; her dark brown hair was tied up and her make up was expertly applied, as always. Her dark brown eyes sparkled a little naughtily. Her costume had a little pink bow in between her breasts and was held up by delicate straps.

“What do you look like?” I said, appearing from the side into view.

“A dancer” Annie replied

“OK, if that’s what you think”

“Sophie is going to let me open the show with some Ballet this week, because she feels guilty for humiliating me on the last edition. So I’m going to dance to ‘Swan Lake’”

“Really?” I asked, incredulously

“Yes, really” Annie replied. Sophie appeared on screen.

“Hi, how are you? Have you lost your mind?” I asked Sophie

“She wants to dance and I think it would be a good way to introduce some much needed culture into the show”

“Exactly” Annie added “the last edition of this show was a cultural wasteland, nothing but puerile jokes, custard pies, bare boobs and bottoms. The artistic worth of the production was zero; in fact it was less than zero. I’ve offered to save this edition from the same fate and Sophie, as star of the show, has shown the intelligence and foresight to agree to my proposals”.

“Well” I replied “that’s….errrr, great then”

“When Annie came to me with a long list of what she thought was wrong with the first show; asking for her own dance segment I said without hesitation that I was going to ensure she got it”

“Her exact words were. If you’ve come to me saying you want a slot to dance on my show then I’m really going to let you have it” Annie confirmed

“Really?” I smiled “well, if Sophie says we should let you have it, then we should definitely let you have it”

“Yes, I already said I agreed this with the organ grinder, so there’s no need to run it past the monkey. However, we all seem in agreement that I deserve it and it’s clear you’re going to let me have it so lets get on with it, shall we?” she tutted “amateurs”.

The music to Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake started up (the good thing about only producing the video for ourselves was we didn’t have to worry about using music without permission). Annie started to dance and it was clear she’d danced before. She’d trained quite seriously as a teenager and although she’d only dabbled on and off since, she still looked professional. She was allowed to dance unmolested for about half a minute and then it started. There were swan noises heard clearly above the music. This put Annie off her stride a little. She looked up and was hit in the face with a splash of white goo.

From Annie’s expression it was clearly meant to be swan poo, but it was actually Sophie and I stood above her on some scaffolding, out of shot, with large pots of crème fraiche and spoons to flick it down on her. Annie wiped her face slightly and turned to face the camera. She was about to restart her dance when another small dollop of white goo hit her on top of the head. Unadvisedly, she looked up and took another, slightly bigger, dollop in the face. She gasped as the white slop dribbled down her face. There were more swan noises and another dollop of white goo splashed down into Annie’s cleavage. Annie was clearly not impressed (although the editing process was quite fraught as during filming she couldn’t stop giggling). More dollops then started to rain down on her; over her once spotless pink costume on her thighs and ballet shoes, more in the face. Poor Annie was getting covered in white slop.

This was wonderful slapstick. Annie had started the scene looking amazing, but pompous and arrogant. It had really helped that she could actually dance and now she was getting a serious comeuppance. Sophie and I had graduated from spoonfuls of crème fraiche to small buckets of white gunge with just a hint of brown. We started slowly to pour them over Annie. The hapless dancer’s hair was now covered in goo and her cleavage was thoroughly plastered. Gunk dripped down her face and her costume was taking a battering. Annie continued to dance though as the buckets rained down on her. Then things took a turn for the worse. Orla, artistic genius that she was, had made Sophie and me a swan hand puppet each and through careful editing, they came into shot. As Annie turned round, my swan lifted up her tutu from the back and to everyone’s surprise, she was not wearing any knickers. The sexy dancer’s bare bottom was exposed and we couldn’t help but flick some white goo over her pert exposed buttocks. The latter caused Annie to offer an involuntary yelp.

The swan puppets then grabbed Annie’s costume from the straps on both sides. We had already undone the corset zip out of shot, so as ‘the swans’ pulled on the straps of her delicate dress, it fell from Annie’s sexy body and landed on the floor round her ankles, leaving poor Annie stark naked except for her ballet shoes. Annie, comically tried to cover her crotch with one hand and her boobs with her other hand and arm, but this was impossible in the onslaught that followed as bucket after bucket of white gunge were thrown over the naked dancer. Annie was hit in the face, over the chest and stomach, in the crotch, down her thighs, down her back and over her bum until she was completely plastered. Annie gamely continued to try and dance, until she eventually slipped over in the goo on the floor and fell on her bum. Even then white goo continued to rain down on the hapless stooge as she flailed around naked in the slop on the floor until she was virtually unrecognisable. Eventually the torrent of thick white slop abated and Annie wiped her big brown eyes free of thick goo.

Sophie and I entered and looked down on the messy, naked and thoroughly humiliated Annie.

“You know” I said “I thought that was going to be dull, but it was brilliant” Annie glared up at me.

“I should’ve known better” Annie spluttered, naked and dripping on the floor “after all; this is the Sophie show……”

Opening Credits

The camera panned in on Sophie’s smiling face and, as in the first episode, her face turned into a cartoon. Cartoon Sophie was stood on an entirely white background as “The Sophie Show” appeared above her in pink and yellow cartoon writing once again. She was wearing a sexy pink mini dress and knee length pink boots. The lettering disappeared and a rope fell from above, landing suspended in mid air by the side of cartoon Sophie. She yanked the rope and once more a torrent of thick yellow cartoon goo fell down over her. Sophie stumbled around the bright white background, temporarily blinded by the sloppy concoction covering her. A banana skin appeared suddenly and our hapless cartoon heroine fell forwards.

The cartoon version of me appeared as in the first episode with my back to Sophie but looked over my shoulder in alarm as Sophie fell, hands reaching out. She grabbed hold of my jeans to break her fall and, in classic slapstick style, pulled my jeans right off. Cartoon Matt, it appeared, was not wearing underwear and my animated bare bottom was revealed to the giggling audience. Cartoon Sophie was prostrate on the floor, clutching my jeans.

That’s when Cartoon Cindy appeared in tight white boob tube that showed a clear outline of her breasts and nipples, and black mini skirt. She was clutching two custard pies. She walked behind cartoon Matt and slapped the first pie over my exposed bottom. As cartoon Sophie rose to her knees from a horizontal position, Cindy walked behind her and lifted up Sophie’s pink mini dress. These cartoons were not big underwear fans and Sophie’s bare animated bum was also exposed, before being soundly pied, leaving the poor woman on her knees, bare pie covered bum exposed and thoroughly humiliated.

Cartoon Cindy triumphantly took centre stage, but then the white floor opened up beneath her sending her falling through black space. It was here Orla had updated the action. Cartoon Orla and Cartoon Lauren were standing slightly above a big vat of yellow goo, stirring it, dressed only in skimpy dresses. Cindy flailed through the air reaching her hands out and, of course, grabbed hold of Orla and Lauren’s dresses, ripping them both off. Orla and Lauren, consistently, were not wearing any underwear; their naked cartoon bodies were revealed, their bare bits on display. Lauren’s big breasts were enhanced even further in cartoon form and Orla blushed as she tried to cover her bare crotch with her hands. Cindy eventually landed with a splash in a vat of thick yellow cartoon goo. As she landed a huge deluge of yellow slop was displaced, all over naked Orla and Lauren. Cindy surfaced groggily and the fall had again dislodged her boob tube. Cindy’s bare cartoon breasts were dripping in thick yellow goo.

Above, in the white room cartoon Sophie and cartoon Matt grinned and waved through the hole in the floor that Cindy had just fallen through. We turned our backs to the camera and walked into the distance. As we walked further away, it was clear our bare bottoms were still exposed and dripping in pie. Cartoon Annie appeared in an elegant dress as we walked past, gasping in shock as she obviously got a full frontal view. She turned to watch us walk into the distance and wasn’t looking where she was going. She fell down the hole in the floor too. As she fell, her dress blew up and – not surprisingly – she wasn’t wearing any underwear either. The audience got a view of cartoon Annie’s pussy before she too fell into the yellow goo. Lauren and Orla had just turned round, their backs to the camera and as Annie hit the slop they were covered by a second deluge of yellow gunk, this time slopping over their bare backs, bottoms and thighs.

Cartoon Sophie and I continued to walk into the distance as “The Sophie Show” lettering eventually appeared in front of us. It was the start of the show proper.

“Love the extra bits Orla” Sophie giggled.

“Is it wrong that I fancy all your cartoons?” I asked

“Yes!” Orla gasped, laughing. But she didn’t really seem that offended. A hushed silence returned as the first proper sketch began.

Scene 1 – Wambledon

Sophie and Cindy appeared in shot outside (this scene was shot at the bottom of Jo’s garden). They were both wearing clingy, white, skimpy tennis outfits; low cut, with thin straps so they showed plenty of cleavage and short skirts, that barely covered their pert little bottoms. They looked amazing. Sophie’s dark brown hair flowed down past her shoulders. Her brown eyes sparkled and she smiled widely, her white teeth contrasting with her tanned, olive skin. Her cute face looking serious, but I could tell she was close to a fit of giggles. Cindy was wearing her blonde hair up, revealing more of her pretty face and blue eyes which shined luminously; her slim, toned body quivered slightly in anticipation, nervously awaiting her fate. A voiceover, by yours truly, began.

“Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the Ladies Wambledon Final 2012. We have two athletes at the top of their game and it’s going to be an absolute corker this afternoon. Sophie Sploshalotovich, 3 time Wambledon winner and defending champion – one of the greatest competitors in the modern game – is up against arguably the most in form player at this moment in time Cindy Slopallova, it’s going to be a fantastic contest isn’t it Lauren?”

“Absolutely Matt, these are two superb athletes, with possibly the best serves in the modern game and they’re both on fire right now. It’s going to be hard to predict a winner, that’s for sure”

“We see them warming up now and of course the proper preparation is essential” I continued. Sophie and Cindy bent over and touch their toes, as they did so their skirts failed to do their job of covering the girl’s bottoms and their sexy thong covered bums were revealed.

“Yes, it certainly is. Failure to warm up in a suitable manner can cause all kinds of problem later in the match, such as fatigue and stiffness. Watching them prepare you can sense the stiffness fading away can’t you Matt?”

“Not really, quite the opposite to be honest” I replied.

“The girls met the referee in the changing room and he tossed off” Lauren continued, deadpan “Sploshalotovich, won the toss, so she’s going to serve first. Orla appeared in a sexy ‘ball girl’ costume that plunged down her chest revealing a ridiculous amount of cleavage; her skirt was so short, the slightest bend revealed her sexy toned, thong clad bottom. She pushed out a trolley filled with custard pies and parked it next to Sophie, before exiting the scene. Sophie picked up a large pie from the trolley. The pies were in a sponge base on a paper plate. They were full of thick, creamy custard and topped with fresh whipped cream.

“Well” I took over “this year’s final starts here. Sploshalotovich is readying to serve and you can almost cut the tension with a knife. That’s a lovely big custard pie, Lauren, but she looks like she can handle it?”

“Without a doubt Matt; she’s a consummate professional and she looks ready to go”. Sophie slapped her custard pie straight in Cindy’s face; the gooey custard splashed over her hair and down her cleavage. Cindy stood and took it, making no effort to wipe her eyes.

“That was a good hit, wasn’t it?” I commented.

“Absolutely textbook” Lauren continued “a wonderful serve”. As Cindy stood motionless, pie dripping from her face and hair, Sophie bent over and picked up two more.

“It’s very early to be going for the sandwich isn’t it?” I said as Sophie stood facing Cindy a pie either side of the hapless blonde’s head.

“Very early, but Sploshalotovich isn’t the type to play it safe, she’ll want to get her hits in early and try to weaken Slopallova’s resolve”. Lauren added. Sure enough Sophie sandwiched Cindy’s head with the pies. The creamy custard pie filling exploded all over poor Cindy’s head covering her in thick sloppy goo above the neck. Her hair was plastered, her pretty face, absolutely covered.

“Well, it doesn’t get much better than that does it?” I added. Cindy still made no attempt to wipe her face or eyes clear and Sophie bent over the trolley to pick up another pie, showing off her thong clad bum again as she did. Sophie dropped her latest pie over Cindy’s cleavage, rubbing it over Cindy’s chest. The slop stuck to her chest, soaking the material of her dress and Cindy’s nipples and breasts were quite visible.

“Well that was quite a service game” I said “absolutely brilliant”.

Orla took away Sophie’s trolley and reappeared very quickly with a fresh trolley of pies for Cindy. Cindy now wiped her eyes.

“Yes Matt, that was an impressive display from Sploshalotovich” Lauren added “I could see you were thoroughly enjoying that”.

“Who wouldn’t enjoy that display?” I asked rhetorically “Slopallova’s got her work cut out for her, that’s for sure”

“Well here she comes” Lauren said, as Cindy picked up her first pie “let’s see what she can do”. Cindy moved towards Sophie, then suddenly lifted her opponent’s skirt. Sophie’s white panties were revealed and Cindy slapped her first pie right into Sophie’s waiting crotch”. Gooey custard pie dribbled down Sophie’s sexy thighs as Cindy let her dress fall.

“That was a bold and unexpected move” I gasped from the commentary box.

“Astonishing” Lauren replied “it’s very unusual to see a pie in the crotch so early in the game, but Slopallova needed to make her mark. It’ll be interesting to see if she reverts to a more traditional approach for her second service”. Cindy bent over and picked up her second pie as more custard dribbled down Sophie’s thighs. This time the pie went straight into Sophie’s face, splattering over her pretty features and dripping into her cleavage.

“Lovely stuff” I laughed “that’s a great shot”. Sophie just stood there like a great stooge, her face dripping pie. Cindy bent over for another and dropped it unceremoniously on top of Sophie’s head, rubbing it into her hair and letting it drip down the brunette’s shoulders, back and face.

“Oh such great entertainment” Lauren exclaimed as Sophie stood motionless, pie dripping down her hair and face “this is the sort of top quality sport you just can’t get enough of”. Cindy bent right over this time, giving us a great view of her thong covered bum and picked up another pie.

“I couldn’t even guess where this is going to go” I said. Cindy slopped it over Sophie’s cleavage and repeated what had been done to her, rubbing her pie into Sophie’s boobs and soaking the material of her dress through until Sophie’s rock hard nipples nearly pierced the fabric.

“Oh that’s a great cleavage pie” Lauren announced “absolutely first class”.

Orla appeared again and this time took away Cindy’s trolley, replacing it with a fresh trolley of pies for Sophie. Orla made sure she flashed plenty of cleavage and leg in the process.

“Some big serves in that game” I said

“Without a doubt Matt; it really is too close to call right now, but let’s see what Sploshalotovich has got in her box of tricks for this next game”. Lauren added. Sophie wiped her eyes and picked up yet another custard pie. She stepped forward to Cindy and splatted it over her chest again, running it down the entire front of Cindy’s outfit, covering her cute tennis outfit in thick custard pie filling.

“Oh, that’s a wonderful front smear” I exclaimed “right the way down from the chest to the thighs, superb stuff” Sophie turned Cindy round and - grabbing another pie – repeated the smear from behind, running a fresh pie from her opponents shoulder blades down to her bum.

“And followed up with a reverse smear” Lauren continued “you have to wonder what she’s going to come up with next”. Sophie slapped her next pie square in Cindy’s face, making sure it was freshly pied. Cindy was now looking quite a state, pie dripping from her outfit and her face, down her thighs all in her hair. Sophie picked up a fourth pie and lifted up Cindy’s skirt. She slapped the pie over the front of her cute rival’s thong and then rubbed it slowly in. She held Cindy’s skirt up until the cameras got a good view of her panties plastered and stuck to her crotch and pie dripping down Cindy’s thighs. Then she slowly let Cindy’s skirt fall back into place.

“We’re watching a master at work” I said “that was a pitch perfect crotch pie”

“You do like to see a girl’s panties dripping don’t you?” Lauren asked.

”Absolutely” I replied as Orla appeared again and moved Sophie’s trolley. Cindy slowly wiped her eyes as Orla moved a fresh trolley of pies beside her.

“Let’s see what response Slopallova can muster here” Lauren carried on. Cindy bent over and grabbed the first pie from her new trolley. It went straight into Sophie’s pretty face, with quite some force. Sophie gasped as it exploded over her face and hair.

“That had some power behind it” I exclaimed as Sophie stood, custard pie dripping from her entire head.

“Our boffins have measured it at 75 miles per hour” Lauren informed.

“Slopallova does have one of the fastest serves in the game, as Sploshalotovich is finding out” I interjected. Cindy picked up two pies next and - standing behind Sophie - smeared them down the back and front of her body simultaneously.

“A simultaneous front and back pie smear” Lauren gasped “what a move by this exceptional athlete”. Pie dripped down both the front and back of Sophie’s once white tennis outfit, covering it in thick gooey pie filling. As Sophie stood uncomfortably, the slop making her outfit stick to her body, Cindy slapped another pie in her face. Sophie reeled back slightly as more pie was splattered over her pretty features.

“It looks as though we have a tie break situation” I advised.

“Yes, I think we do” Lauren responded “each player serves one pie at a time; but it’s sudden death, so any mistakes on the service and the opposing player wins the match, the tournament and the Cornish Creameries Cup”.

“Such a cruel way to lose a big match, but it’s great entertainment for the audience” I stated. Orla appeared in-between the two girls with another fresh trolley full of pies. She handed one to Sophie. “So, it’s Sploshalotovich to serve first” I continued.

Sophie handed her pie back to Orla and grabbed the straps on Cindy’s tennis dress. She pulled it down round Cindy’s waist revealing Cindy’s fantastic 36C boobs, then took the pie back from Orla and smeared it right over Cindy’s bare breasts. Cindy’s exposed chest dripped in gooey custard pie, her nipples were erect and the slop was dribbling down her toned stomach.

“Oh that’s brilliant” I gushed. Cindy grabbed her opponents dress straps too, but Sophie’s dress was tailored differently from Cindy’s and fell to the floor around her ankles. Sophie’s bare boobs were now also exposed and Orla handed Cindy a pie this time. It didn’t take a genius to figure out what was coming next and sure enough Cindy smeared her pie over Sophie’s perky breasts.

“This takes me back to my playing days” Lauren said as the camera focused on Sophie’s dripping pie covered tits.

“Only with your boobs one pie was never enough, so your opponent needed a pie for each one” I added.

“That’s true” Lauren confirmed “that always worked in my favour”.

Sophie grabbed Cindy’s dress from round her middle and pulled it to the floor. She turned Cindy round and bent her over, then grabbed Cindy’s thong and pulled it down round her knees. Cindy was now naked apart from her tennis shoes. She had her back to the camera and her bare bottom was sticking out. Sophie took another pie from Orla and slapped it forcefully over poor Cindy’s exposed arse.

“That’s got to hurt” I empathised as the camera lingered on Cindy’s sexy pie covered bum. The filling dribbled down the back of her thighs. Cindy slipped out of her messy thong and walked over to Sophie. She bent her opponent over too and then ripped Sophie’s thong right off her bottom. It was Sophie’s turn now to be naked, with her bum in the air. Cindy took another pie from Orla and slapped it over Sophie’s quivering bottom. Pie filling went everywhere as Sophie got a taste of her own medicine.

“That’s great play from Slopallova” Lauren noted “you like to see a good bare bottom pie, don’t you Matt?”

“Without a doubt Lauren, it takes skill to place that pie right on the bottom. These girls make it look easy, but you and I both know it takes years of practice”

Slowly, Sophie turned round and Orla handed the naked, pie covered, brunette a further missile. Sophie faced Cindy and slapped the pie right in her opponents crotch; Cindy’s legs parted slightly sending a jet of cold custard over her bare pussy.

“What a super fanny flan” I remarked as the camera focused on Cindy’s bare crotch, it dripped in pie. What little pubic hair she had was matted to her skin “that was quite exquisite”.

Cindy smiled ruefully as Orla handed her another pie. She grabbed Sophie and with one hand opened her legs before pushing the pie right in Sophie’s naked pussy.

“Slopallova’s really upped the stakes with that full on pussy pie” Lauren explained. “It appears to have thrown Sploshalotovich”. The camera focused on Sophie’s pie dripping pussy. As this was just for our entertainment, Sophie was keen to push the boundaries a little more and she was certainly leading from the front.

Sophie grabbed another pie from Orla, but instead of splattering it over Cindy, she slapped the pie straight into Orla’s face. Orla squealed as she too got a face full of custard. The filling dripped down her largely exposed cleavage.

“Oh no” I exclaimed “that’s a terrible serve from Sploshalotovich”

“It missed her target completely” Lauren agreed.

“It’s game, set, match and tournament to Slopallova. But what a dramatic finish”

“Indeed” Lauren concurred “quite remarkable”

Cindy cheered and fell to her knees in a parody of professional tennis players reactions when they win.

“And look at the expression on her face, you can see what it means to her to win this tournament”

“I’m surprised you’re looking at her face” Lauren added cheekily.

“So now it’s time for the presentation of the trophies. And here are the Duke & Duchess of Sploshshire to present the trophies” I announced. The Duke and Duchess were played by me and Lauren. We were both dressed in dark business suits. Lauren was holding a silver plate and I had a huge trophy, the size of a bucket (it was actually a bucket, painted silver with some fake handles on). “First up the Duchess will present the silver platter, to this year’s runner up Slopallova”.

Lauren pushed the silver plate into Sophie’s face “Oh no, It’s still got a huge cream pie on it” I laughed as Sophie’s face dripped with sloppy cream; the white slop dripping down onto her bare boobs.

“And now the Duke will present the Wambledon Trophy to this year’s winner Iliketo Sploshalotovich” Lauren commented. I, as the Duke, raised the bucket trophy above Cindy and tipped the contents – double cream - over her head. Cindy squealed as her bare body was completely coated in the sticky white cream. In ran down her breasts, over her stomach and crotch, down her back and bum and thighs. Lauren and I disappeared from screen leaving only the naked, plastered Sophie and Cindy in shot.

“Well, that brings this year’s Wambledon to a close Lauren and what a marvellous tournament it has been”

“Yes indeed Matt, it’s been quite magnificent” Lauren added “I think we’re going to wait long and hard before we see something like that again”

“I’m certainly going to be long and hard for quite some time” I continued.

“Oooohhh” Lauren giggled “so you are. Here let me help you with that……….”

During our conversation the camera was focusing entirely on Sophie and Cindy as Lauren and I continued our naughty chat the screen faded.

1a) Annette Gets It (Part 1)

Orla had animated some yellow writing on a white background for this segment. “Annette Gets It” flashing briefly before the scene begins.

I was standing in a dark suit holding a custard pie and stood next to me was Annette. She had contacted me after requests for readers of the story to appear in the next DVD. Her boyfriend Andrew was watching out of shot, which made me nervous because he was a big guy.

Annette was 5”5 tall with long blond hair, clear blue eyes and a lovely smile. Her hair was perfectly styled and she was made up She was stood next to me wearing a little black backless, V neck knot bust dress with a band under the bust. The dress revealed plenty of cleavage and, plenty of leg too, rising well above the knee. Annette was in 4 inch black heels which brought her closer to my height of just over 6 foot. She looked very smiley, elegant and sexy, it almost seemed a shame to do what I was about to do to her. Almost.

“Hello everyone and welcome to Annette gets it” I smiled, clutching the custard pie,

“Hello, I’m Annette” Annette smiled. I waited for her to finish talking, then pushed the custard pie straight into her face and smooshed it around. Annette gasped as the cold pie filling made contact with her pretty features and dripped down her cleavage and over her immaculate dress. The pie plate fell to the floor, leaving Annette facing the camera, her face dripping pie. I smile at the camera, completely unscathed.

“We’ll be back for more later” I grinned.
Slapstickman

Re: The Sophie Show (Two)

Postby Slapstickman » 20 Apr 2013, 11:43

Scene 2 - Phone at the Pie Shop

The camera cut to a mock up of a pie shop. There are several custard pies on the counter, behind which Sophie stood in her sexy uniform – a short pink front snap dress, pink headpiece and apron. She looked stunning.

Orla entered the shop in a sexy, white, summer dress. She too looked gorgeous, the dress flattering her slim figure, whilst accentuating her ample breasts. Her long black hair was styled perfectly and her green eyes sparkled cheekily. Orla was on the phone gossiping away.

“And then he said to me ‘you’re going to have to work late to sort this out’” she nattered down the phone “and I said to him ‘no, I don’t think so, I’ve got a life, I’ve got places to go, people to see, it’s not up to me to sort this out”. Orla had reached the counter by now and Sophie coughed loudly “hang on a minute” Orla said down the phone “3 custard pies” she snapped at Sophie.

“Excuse me, but….” Sophie said trying to get Orla’s attention, but Orla was already on the next part of her story.

“So I was driving home and I got pulled over by the police, yeah I know, said I was going over the speed limit, but I showed him a bit of cleavage and he let me off”

“Excuse me” Sophie asked, but was ignored again.

“So, anyway I’m at this minging pie shop now. What a dump. My Mum wanted me to get some custard pies. I know! Who eats custard pies in this day and age? I thought custard pies were for clowns. Mind you the tart behind the counter here could easily be mistaken for a clown, the amount of make up she’s got on. And you should see what she’s wearing”

“Excuse me? How would you like the pies wrapped” Sophie asked meekly.

“Whatever” Orla replied dismissively “for fucks sake, you can’t even have a conversation in here. Anyway where was I?” Sophie glared at Orla, who continued with her conversation but Sophie asked her another question, aware Orla wasn’t listening.

“Would you like this one in the face” Sophie said pointing at the first pie “and those two over your tits?”

“Yes, yes, that will be fine” Orla replied, clearly not listening “god, I feel like all I ever do in life is deal with complete fucking idiots…..” Sophie meanwhile had picked up the first custard pie and although she signalled her intentions clearly, Orla was too distracted to notice. Sophie slapped the pie straight into Orla’s face. Orla stopped talking and began to gasp and splutter. Her face was covered and her hair splattered. Orla’s dress was strapless, so it was easy for Sophie to pull the elasticated top down and reveal Orla’s terrific big
breasts. Orla, still on the phone could do little as Sophie smeared the other two custard pies simultaneously over her exposed boobs. The camera focused on Orla’s pretty pie covered face and dripping breasts, pie filling dripping down over her toned stomach, her nipples erect.

“I’m going to have to call you back” she sighed despondently.

2a) Annette Gets It (Part Two)

The ‘Annette Get’s It’ animation made a brief reappearance leading into the next segment. Once more I was stood next to Annette, but this time I was holding a large jug. Annette’s face was still dripping pie as, obviously, we filmed these segments all in one go.

“Welcome back to Annette Gets It” I smiled broadly and pulled open the front of her dress. Annette stood helplessly as I poured the contents of the jug – thick creamy custard - over her cleavage and chest. The gooey yellow slop sloshed over poor Annette’s big chest and custard dribbled down out of the bottom of her dress and down her thighs as she gasped in shock. I slowly let go of her dress and it stuck to her sticky chest. Annette looked extremely riled, her face and boobs covered in slop – actually it was very difficult to stop her giggling and much editing had to be done, but she eventually played the part extremely well.

“We’ll be back with more later” I beamed and the scene faded.

3 – The Dangers of Sex at Work

This scene was the sequel to a skit in the first show. It was set in the same place as the pie shop scene (i.e. in Jo’s studio) and Cindy in a piece of extreme skimping on the budget, wore the same uniform Sophie had worn earlier; a pink front snap dress, pink headpiece and apron. I was dressed in Jeans and a t-shirt.

“Are you ready to go sweetie?” I asked.

“Yeah, I just need to lock up, I’m the last one here” she came over to me and gave me a kiss. “I’m really horny” she smiled sweetly.

“Really?” I asked

“Oh yeah” she giggled “so, have you ever made love at work before?”

“No” I said, glancing nervously round the shop “how about you?”

“No, but I’ve always fancied it” she admitted, blushing slightly “and I’m so horny right now. Do you want to give it go?”

“What here?” I asked

“How about in the prep room at the back, it’s a bit more secluded. I’ll lock the door and we’ll be completely out of view, with the place to ourselves”

“Ok, I’m up for it, if you are”. I beamed. Cindy walked over and simulated locking the door and then grabbed my hand. The scene cut to what was supposed to be a prep room. There were tables at both sides and sitting on the table on the left hand side was a huge vat that had ‘cake batter’ written on the side. There was a pipe protruding from the vat and a large lever next to that tube. On the other tables, for authenticity, there were various closed tubs and jars. It was very well done.

Cindy kissed me passionately as we kicked off our respective shoes. She hastily removed my t-shirt. We kissed again and she yanked my jeans unceremoniously down my legs. I kicked off my jeans as Cindy took a couple of steps back and threw off her apron before slowly, teasingly, stripping out of her sexy pink uniform undoing the buttons at the front and letting it slip down her amazing body. She stood before me in just a sheer mesh pink thong, a skimpy pink bra and her pink headpiece. I had my back to the camera and she walked over to me once more, kissed me again and grabbed my black jockey shorts. She peeled them gently down my thighs until they dropped below my knees and fell to my ankles. The camera was getting a good view of my bare bum.

“Finally” Annie grinned at me on the sofa “we get some male nudity for a change”.

Back on the screen, Cindy skilfully undid her bra, holding it in place with both hands. She deliberately moved her hands away, letting the bra fall down to the floor and revealing her fine, perky, 36C breasts.

“Wow! This is a pretty hot scene” Orla gasped as I walked over to Cindy. The camera changed angles, so for this shot Cindy had her back to the camera. It was my turn now to divest her of underwear and I yanked her tiny thong down, revealing her bare bottom. She was now naked except for her pink headpiece. Cindy pushed me down to the floor and sat astride me. The camera angle made it look like we were having sex and then focused on Cindy from the chest up, which was hilarious during filming as everyone on set was laughing at her ‘sex’ face, which was cracking Cindy and me up. Jo, directing, moved the shot up to Cindy’s hand, which was tentatively grabbing the lever of the vat in supposed throes of passion. We were both faking love making noises and Cindy moaned hard as her hand, in the excitement of the moment, pulled the vat’s lever down.

Cindy’s head was directly below the tube that was protruding from the vat. The vat was filled with vanilla flavour cake batter and on cue it started pouring from the vat over Cindy’s head and face. Cindy squealed as the thick slop ran down her face and over her bare breasts. The scene was actually very carefully choreographed and we knew the vat took about a minute to empty. In that time, for the maximum comedic effect, Cindy and I had to ensure we were both plastered. Cindy rolled off me and in the process moved me into the firing line. The thick goo slopped downwards into my waiting face, the camera catching the slapstick moment perfectly. Cindy then slipped over the top of me, wiggling her bare bottom sexily into the firing line and shrieking with shock as her lovely pert buttocks were coated in the sloppy mess. She slipped forwards, tumbling over me once again and the camera focused on my chest, which began to take a coating, I slid my body upwards but that just made things worse as first my stomach and then my exposed cock were both plastered in thick batter.

Cindy rolled next to me, moving me subtly out of the way so she could get another coating, this time her bare breasts, stomach and then her bare pussy were all totally slathered. Her naked body dripped cake batter all over. I clambered over her to give my bare bum a good splattering and then we rolled about in slop until - and then after – the deluge slowed to trickle. Cindy and I gingerly got to our feet, dripping head to toe in cake batter and looking extremely forlorn. We wiped our eyes as goo dripped from every inch of our bare bodies. The camera panned up and down and behind us, before slowly fading.

3a) Annette Gets It (Part Three)

Yet again, the ‘Annette Gets It’ animation popped up on the screen. This time, I was stood next to the hapless Annette holding a large bowl of trifle. Annette’s pretty features were still covered in pie and her cleavage was still plastered in custard.

“Welcome to another edition of ‘Annette Gets It’”. I unceremoniously dumped the large bowl of trifle right over Annette’s head. Custard and cream slopped right down her dress as her head disappeared under the huge trifle. After standing patiently for a while, bowl on head, allowing the shot to be taken, Annette slowly removed it. Her perfectly styled blonde hair was totally plastered, her face covered. She slowly wiped her eyes and glared at me as globules of trifle fell down her cleavage and back.

“We’ll be back for another edition pretty soon, don’t go away” I grinned.

4 - Airport Security

The sketch show was moving apace now and the scene cut to an airport. Cindy and Sophie were dressed in Border Agency uniforms and were standing next to one of those metal scanners you have to walk through to board a plane (it was actually crude metalwork by yours truly, but you could tell what it was meant to be). Lauren walked towards the scanner. The gorgeous statuesque redhead was wearing an elegant black dress and matching stilettos that took her well over 6 feet tall and a stylish hat. As she passed through the scanner it beeped loudly and lights flashed.

“Could you try again please Miss, without your shoes” Sophie asked. Lauren nodded and took her shoes off before walking through again. The scanner beeped again.

“Try again please, but this time take off your hat as well” Sophie ordered. Lauren’s frustration was evident, but she did as she was told and removed her hat. Placing it next to her shoes, she walked back through the scanner a third time. Yet again, the scanner beeped.

“It must be your dress Miss, please could you take it off and try again” Sophie said.

“You want me to take my dress off; here?” Lauren gasped incredulously. Orla and I had now arrived behind Lauren and were starting to form a bit of a queue.

“Only if you want to catch the flight” Sophie replied. Lauren looked exasperated, but she did as she was told and slipped her dress off. She handed it to Cindy. Lauren was now stripped down to a matching lace black bra and panties. She looked terrific. She strode through the scanner defiantly and to her dismay it beeped again.

“I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to ask you to remove your bra” Sophie stated.

“I will do know such thing” Lauren snapped “let me through”

“I don’t think so” Sophie said “you have 3 options; take off the bra and go through to catch your plane, put your clothes back on and go home or try and push past us and get arrested”

“You can’t do this to me, not here in front of everyone” Lauren gasped indicating behind to where Orla and I were watching. Andrew, Annette’s boyfriend, had joined the scene as an extra now as well, queuing with Orla and me. Sophie stood stone-faced.

“I really need to catch this plane, but you will be hearing from my solicitor” Lauren took off her bra and her 36D breasts were revealed in all their glory. The camera cheekily lingered over her half naked form. She walked through the scanner topless, but it starting beeping again. Sophie’s eyes looked down at Lauren’s panties, clearly indicating what had to happen next.

“Oh no! No way” Lauren gasped. Sophie picked up her walkie-talkie.

“This is officer 48910, I’m going to need some back up to remove a difficult customer from the building”

“OK, OK” Lauren shot Sophie one of the most threatening looks I’ve ever seen, but – turning her back to the camera – she peeled her black lacy panties off – revealing her lovely bare bottom. She went back round to the scanner again and walked through stark naked. The scanner beeped yet again.

“I don’t fucking believe it” Lauren screamed in complete utter frustration; her bare body shaking with rage.

“I’m afraid we’re going to have to perform a full cavity search” Sophie announced grimly “please wait in the first cubicle on your right” Lauren tried to protest, but eventually slunk off in utter defeat. Sophie reached for their rubber gloves as Lauren’s lovely naked form disappeared from shot.

“So” Cindy turned to Sophie “that’s the woman who’s been screwing your boyfriend?” Sophie pressed a button in a small remote control device she’d been holding. The scanner beeped, even though no-one was passing through.

“It certainly is. Hold the fort whilst I really give her what she deserves”

“No problemo” Cindy grinned and manned the scanner as Sophie handed her the remote and disappeared. Orla and I passed through the scanner with no problem. Andrew came to walk through.

“Mmmmm” Cindy sighed lustfully, looking at the tall good looking man in front of her “you’re a big boy aren’t you?” Andrew smiled slightly embarrassed and walked through. Cindy pressed the remote and the scanner beeped again. “Oh dear, looks like you might need to take something off” she purred. Andrew looked shocked and alarmed. The scene faded.

“That was really funny”; Orla laughed.

4a) Annette Gets It (Part Four)

The ‘Annette Gets It’ animation signalled yet another sploshing for our newest cast member. Annette stood helpless, still dripping trifle from the last episode. This time she was surrounded by 4 big buckets of thick, pink strawberry custard. I stood beside her again; my suit was still pretty much immaculate. I smiled widely.

“Welcome back to ‘Annette Gets It’, the show that does exactly what it says on the tin. Say hello Annette”

“Hello Annette” Annette repeated wiping her eyes free of trifle. I tipped the first bucket of strawberry custard over her head; it splashed all down her body and soaked her dress in pink slop. She was absolutely plastered, but there was more to come. I threw the second bucket over her from close range sploshing the pink custard right in her face and over her chest; she barely had chance to catch her breath before I walked behind her and threw another bucket over the back of her head and shoulders. Then I returned to stand in front of her and threw the final bucket over her at close range again. Poor Annette was totally splattered, pink slop dripped all over her. Her dress stuck to her skin and you could clearly see her breasts and erect nipples through the saturated fabric of her once pristine dress. Her hair was ruined; her pretty face was almost unrecognisable under all the slop. She scowled at me as I put the final bucket down and smiled at the camera again.

“That was fun wasn’t it Annette? Join us for even more a little later”.

5 – Football Challenge

The next scene started and I was stood on the world’s muddiest football pitch. The outside segment was actually shot on a quiet recreation ground ridiculously early on Sunday morning, avoiding spectators. The torrential rain-fest that passed for our summer had turned the pitch into something closer to a monster truck racing track than a football field. That was, of course, ideal conditions.

I was kicking the ball around in full kit (white shirt, shorts, socks and black boots) as Sophie and Cindy appeared. They were wearing unfeasibly tight shirts and shorts that showed off their superb figures.

“Hey Matt, what you doing?” Sophie asked.

“Just having a kick about” I replied

“On your own?” Cindy asked.

“I’m supposed to be meeting some of the lads, but I got the time wrong; I’m an hour early”

“We’ll give you a game” Sophie piped up.

“Be serious” I replied.

“I am serious” Sophie said “I bet Cindy and I can beat you”

“Don’t be ridiculous” I responded

“Ridiculous huh?” Cindy stated “would you like a small wager? If Sophie and I beat you, then you treat us both to a three course dinner”

“What do I get if I win?” I asked, suspiciously.

“You can watch us shower after the game” Sophie smiled naughtily. My eyes lit up.

“Ok, you’re on. You can even kick off” I handed the ball to Sophie and she put it down on the centre spot. The game began and Sophie passed the ball to Cindy. Cindy passed it clumsily back to Sophie as I approached.

“Oh my stupid laces” Cindy cursed and bent right over. Her shorts were so tight and her amazing bum looked so good in them, I was totally distracted. Sophie just walked the ball past me as I was ogling her team mate’s arse and before I realised what was happening she had kicked the ball in the back of the net. Cindy stood up “1 – 0 to us” she giggled.

“Oh very good” I sighed “you can only pull that trick once, though. I won’t get caught out again”. Sophie threw me the ball and I put it down on the centre spot in front of me.

I kicked the ball slightly in front of me and moved towards it, without looking at the girls.

“Matt” Sophie called. I instinctively looked up. Sophie had her top raised up to her neck, flashing her bare breasts at me. Despite my earlier statement, I was definitely caught out and stood open mouthed as Cindy stealthily took the ball from me and ran quickly down the pitch, kicking it in the back of the net. Sophie slowly pulled her top down “2 – 0 to us, I believe”

“You can’t be serious” I groaned “Ok, this time you can both drop your shorts and stand there stark naked and you won’t put me off”

“If you say so” Cindy grinned. Sophie threw me the ball and I put it back on the centre spot.

Again I kicked the ball slightly in front of me and ran slowly forward, Cindy stood in front of me, but Sophie ran past me. Ignoring her, I easily took the ball round Cindy, but then I felt something tug at my shorts. Sophie yanked them down to my ankles. I stood in the middle of the pitch as Cindy and Sophie giggled loudly, my bum and cock on display. As I tried to cover myself up, Cindy had taken the ball and was running down the pitch. By the time I’d bent over and picked up my shorts and then pursued Cindy down the pitch, she’d scored again.

“3 – 0” Sophie beamed.

“You can’t do that” I argued “that one doesn’t count”

“Of course it does” Sophie replied “don’t be a sore loser Matty”. Cindy handed me the ball again.

“Right, if that’s how you’re going to play, I’ll soon stop that game” I growled “let’s see how you like this”. I took off my shirt and then pulled down my shorts until I was naked except for my socks and football boots. Sophie and Cindy gasped incredulously as I placed my football kit in my bag at the side of the pitch.

“I like this quite a bit” Sophie giggled ogling me as I stood by the ball.

“Mmm, me too” Cindy concurred. Sensing an opportunity to break, I started to dribble the ball towards the girls’ goal. Just as I was getting to the muddiest part of the pitch though, Sophie stuck out her foot and tripped me over. I was powerless to stop myself falling my full length, face first into the huge pool of mud. It looked very comical on the screen and the audience were certainly laughing as I lay face down, naked in the sloppy mud. The camera took an arial view of the scene, before I slowly stood up, the entire front of my body dripping mud, from the top of my head to my boots and everywhere in-between.

Cindy and Sophie stood either side of me laughing and - just as I was recovering – tripped me up again, sending me falling backwards into the sloppy mud. Ensuring I was completely covered in thick mud, from my hair to my bum and down to my boots again. Sophie passed the ball to Cindy and Cindy back to Sophie as they jogged slowly down the pitch to score for a fourth time.

“4-0” Cindy yelled.

“Don’t forget you owe us Dinner now” Sophie yelled and the pair high-fived each other, before running off laughing and leaving me lying naked in the mud.

The scene then cut to the changing room in Jo’s studio. Sophie and Cindy had just showered. They stood with towels wrapped around them, putting the finishing touches to their make-up and drying their hair. I entered, showered and changed, carrying a huge box.

“Hey Matt” Cindy giggled “see you managed to get cleaned up”

“No thanks to you two” I glared at her.

“You’re such a sore loser” Sophie teased “anyway, when are we going to get our three-course Dinner?”

“Right now” I grinned widely and yanked the girls’ towels off. Sophie and Cindy squealed as they were instantly stripped naked. I put down the box I was carrying and picked out a large bucket. I slowly poured the contents – a thick green slime - over Cindy’s head. The sloppy goo ran slopped over her just styled hair then down her face and over her sexy bare body. I picked up an identical bucket and did exactly the same to Sophie, covering the sexy, naked brunette in the green gunge too. “First course, Pea soup” I laughed as the women wiped their eyes.

“Second course – Baked Beans” I said and picked up a third bucket, this time filled to the brim with slimy baked beans. I poured the contents over Sophie first this time. She squealed loudly as she was covered from head to naked toe in the bucket of beans. The second bucket of beans was poured over Cindy and the two of them looked so sexy dripping in beans and pea soup.

“Third Course, custard pie with cream” I turned both girls round until their bare bums were facing the camera, then I slowly bent both girls over before spanking their exposed arses with the creamy pies. Sophie and Cindy shrieked as the pie splattered over their buttocks and dripped down the back of their toned thighs. After the camera had got a long lingering look at their lovely pie covered bums, the girls turned round, I reached for the jug of double cream in the box and poured half of it slowly over Sophie’s breasts, before doing the same to Cindy, the cream dribbled messily from their tits as they stood ruefully glaring at me and the camera. The scene faded.

“I could tell that was a tough gig for you” Annie grinned sarcastically at me.

“Actually it was, it was bloody freezing at 5am on that football pitch rolling about in the mud naked” I replied

“And we were scared to death someone would be walking their dog or something and see him” Sophie added “was a really fun sketch though”

5 a) Annette Gets It (Part Five)

The now familiar ‘Annette Gets It’ titles flashed across the screen once more and the audience laughed at the recognition and repetition of this sketch. Once more I was stood next to an increasingly dishevelled Annette, covered, as she now was, in thick pink gunge. I wasn’t carrying any messy items this time.

“Welcome back to Annette Gets It” I beamed. With that, I undid the knot at the back of her dress, sending the entire ensemble falling to the floor and leaving poor Annette standing in front of the camera in just a pair of black panties and heels, her big bare 36D breasts exposed. Annette gasped and tried to cover herself as I grabbed two custard pies that were sitting nearby. I walked over to her and planted the pies casually over her boobs, one pie for each. She gasped again as the cold custard pie filling dripped from her exposed breasts. The camera lingered predictably over her pie covered boobs before I interrupted again.

“And there’s more to come later” I smiled, as Annette stood shocked in the centre of the shot.

6) Opposite Answers

The show was rattling along now and the next scene soon began. Sophie was stood next to a large bucket of custard, wearing jeans and a t-shirt as Annie, in a white summer dress approached.

“Hi Annie” Sophie smiled in a friendly manner

“Hello” Annie replied, suspiciously.

“How would you like to win some money?”

“How much?” Annie asked, again suspiciously

“£50!” Sophie replied, pulling out the big red bank note from the pocket of her tight jeans.

“OK, what do I have to do?” Annie sighed

“It’s simple; when I ask you a question, instead of telling me the truth or what you want, you need to say the exact opposite. For example if I ask you if you have blonde or brown hair, you would say blonde. If you were thirsty and I asked if you wanted a drink, then you would say no, etc”

“OK” Annie replied somewhat bemused “and if I do that, you’ll give me £50?”

“Yep” Sophie replied “the only catch is, if you answer any question truthfully, or how it should be answered, I strip you naked and pour this huge bucket of custard over your head”

“Oh I see” Annie replied “no thank you”

“You’re seriously saying you can’t answer a few questions incorrectly – with an opposite answer – for £50. You’re not smart enough to do that?”

“Of course I’m clever enough to do that. I’m just choosing not to” Annie replied.

“Ok, no problem” Sophie conceded “if you’re too dumb and too scared to take part I’ll give my money to someone else”

“Ok, Ok, I’ll do it, but no funny business” Annie replied.

“Would I?” Sophie gasped as though offended.

“Just get on with it” Annie snapped

“Ok, is your name Annie?” Sophie started.

“No, it’s not” Annie replied

“And am I your best friend?”

“Yes, of course” Annie sneered.

“Do you get sexual gratification by being hit in the face with custard pies” Sophie casually dropped the question in and Annie’s face went bright red, she looked as though she wanted to scream ‘no’ at the top of her voice, but realised she would lose the game. She composed herself and smiled through gritted teeth back at Sophie.

“Yes, I get sexual gratification by being hit in the face with custard pies” she said

“Do you bathe more than once a month a year?” Sophie giggled

“Oh, very mature” Annie groaned “no, I don’t bathe more than once a month”

“Would you like to be taken doggy style in a vat of mushy peas?” Sophie grinned

“Yes, I’d love to be taken doggy style in a vat of mushy peas” Annie sighed.

“Do any of the cast like you at all?” Sophie giggled.

“No, they all hate me” Annie drawled.

“That’s great” Sophie giggled “thanks for playing the game. See, that wasn’t too difficult, was it? Now, would you like the £50 note as a prize or would you prefer me to strip you naked and pour this custard over you?”

“Oh very clever” Annie drawled “I see what you’re trying to do here. I’d like you to strip me naked and pour the custard over me” she replied without hesitation.

“Stop messing about Annie, the game’s over you’ve won – so do you want the £50”

“No, I want stripping naked and I want the custard poured over me”

“Seriously?” Sophie asked

“Yes” Annie replied, looking very pleased with herself.

“OK, if you insist” Sophie giggled and pulled Annie’s dress clean off. Annie screamed.

“What the hell are you doing?” Annie shrieked, as she was stripped practically naked, the only thing giving her a modicum of modesty was a little white thong. Unfortunately, for Annie, that didn’t last long and Sophie had soon yanked Annie’s little panties down round her knees. Sophie then quickly dumped the huge bucket of custard over Annie’s head, covering the nubile brunette’s sexy body in thick yellow custard.

“Oh my god” the members of the audience who hadn’t seen this sketch before gasped, as poor Annie was absolutely slathered. Custard dripped from her entire naked body. She slowly wiped her eyes and glared at Sophie who smiled and put the note back in her pocket.

“Can’t give it away” she giggled and exited the shot, which lingered on messy Annie’s naked body, before fading.
Slapstickman

Postby Slapstickman » 20 Apr 2013, 11:46

6 a) – Annette Gets It (Part Six)

The scene then cut via a brief ‘Annette Gets It’ animated sequence back to an increasingly messy and undressed Annette. Custard pie filling still dripped from her large exposed breasts, her face and hair were still plastered in strawberry custard and she was still only wearing her black panties and heels. I was stood right beside her.

“Hello” I grinned “and welcome back to Annette Gets it”. This time I was holding a large jug of double cream in one hand; with the other hand, I pulled open the front of Annette’s knickers. The hapless blonde looked horrified as I slowly poured the contents of the jug down her sexy panties. She squealed as her panties began to fill and bulge with all the cream. Thick white goo began to dribble down the top of her thighs as it seeped out the bottom of her knickers. When the jug was empty, I rubbed the front of her panties, sticking them to her crotch and causing more cream to cascade down her.

“That was fun, wasn’t it Annette?” I grinned at my shell-shocked victim as she looked down at her ruined panties. “We’ll be back for more later so don’t go away”.

7) Sunbathing Prank

The next scene was filmed in the height of what masqueraded as our summer. Sophie, Orla and I were relaxing on sun-beds (in Jo’s back garden) in just our swimwear. Sophie was wearing a sexy red baby ruffle Malibu micro bikini and I was wearing a pair of swim shorts that went down to just above the knee. Orla lay in the middle, between us, in a light turquoise Rio ‘scrunchie’ bottom bikini, which tied at the side. Orla was dozing and Sophie whispered over her to me.

“Let’s prank Orla”

“Ok, what shall we do?” I replied.

“Untie her bikini bottoms” Sophie giggled. I did as Sophie suggested and carefully untied Orla’s bikini bottoms at both sides. Because she was practically horizontal, the bikini bottoms stayed in place. Sophie pulled some nail scissors out of her handbag and carefully cut through Orla’s bikini top in 3 places. Again, it stayed in place whilst Orla was horizontal, but wouldn’t stand much movement.

I walked over to the outside tap and filled a conveniently located bucket, then walked in exaggerated quiet steps back over to the girls. On Sophie’s signal I stood over the sexy Irish beauty and poured the entire bucket over her bikini-clad body. The force of the cold water washed Orla’s bikini top straight off. She sat bolt upright and spluttering, not knowing what had hit her; then she jumped to her feet, at which point her bikini bottoms fell apart, leaving poor Orla soaked and stark naked.

Sophie and I laughed heartily as the big boobed babe gasped and stood before us in her birthday suit.

“Oh my god” Orla gasped “you rotten fuckers. Ooooh, that’s cold”

“Where’s your sense of humour?” Sophie giggled. Orla thought for a moment then smiled sweetly.

“It was kind of funny” she laughed “why don’t I go and get us an Ice cream?”

“Great idea” I replied and Orla turned round, her bare bottom to the camera and disappeared into the house.

“She was a good sport” I said to Sophie, who nodded in agreement. Seconds later Sophie and I were joined by the still naked Orla, who was carrying a tray. On the tray were 2 huge catering tubs (practically buckets) of vanilla ice cream a smaller tub and about 6 cones.

“Wow!” Sophie exclaimed, somewhat nervously “that’s a lot of ice cream”. Orla put the tray down on a conveniently placed patio table behind me and Sophie as we faced the camera. She took the lids off the two huge tubs and picked up the first one. She walked over to Sophie and dumped it over her head, leaving the tub covering the brunette’s pretty features as half melted ice cream ran down her nubile bikini clad body. I laughed out loud at this hilarious sight, but I wasn’t laughing for long as the second bucket was tipped over me. I gasped in shock, as the cool half melted ice cream splattered down my chest and over my shorts. I left the bucket on my head and there was much laughter from the TV audience as Sophie and I stood in our beach wear, buckets of ice cream on our heads. It was a pretty funny shot.

Behind us, Orla was making a number of Ice cream cones. Sophie and I couldn’t see what was going on, but the audience could tell there was more humiliation to come and Sophie was first to get it. Orla had made 6 large ice cream cones. She yanked on the tie at the back of Sophie’s bikini until it fell to the floor. Sophie, still with the bucket on her head, let out a muffled yell as Orla carried two cones over to her; she planted them gleefully over Sophie’s bare boobs. Sophie now looked even funnier, the bucket over her head and ice cream cones stuck on her boobs. Orla, however, was not finished with us yet. She turned Sophie and me round so our backs were facing the audience, then yanked down our respective remaining swimwear until our naked arses were bared to the entire audience.

Orla grabbed another two ice creams and this time placed them simultaneously on our bare bums. She smeared the cool cones over our buttocks; before leaving them stuck to our sticky buns. The camera lingered on us for a while then Orla turned us round, revealing our naked fronts to the audience. Yet another cone was produced and this time Orla, stuck it right between Sophie’s legs, before smearing it up and leaving it sticking over her crotch. Sophie yelled as Ice cream dripped from her bare pussy. It was my turn next. I already had a semi – it was arousing with Orla and Sophie both naked and Sophie covered in slop, but I was being filmed and the ice cream was damn cold. A semi wasn’t going to work for the rudest sight gag in the show so far though.

To the shock of most of the audience, Orla grabbed my cock and started to give me a hand job. She didn’t have to work too hard to get my cock fully erect. The camera focused on my rock hard cock as Orla reached for the last cone. I gasped on camera and the audience gasped watching as Orla pushed the huge ice cream down on my penis until the cone balanced over the top half of my cock and ice cream dripped down on to my balls.

As Orla looked on, Sophie and I slowly removed the buckets from our heads, which were just plastered in ice cream. Cones still balanced on Sophie’s tits, our bums, Sophie’s crotch and my cock. It was quite a comical sight, although – on camera at least – Sophie and I were not amused. Orla laughed.

“Come on you two, where’s your sense of humour?”

7a) Annette Gets It (Part 7)

Ice cream covered Sophie and I were replaced with now very familiar ‘Annette Gets It’ as title sequence that kicked into action again. I was still dressed immaculately and this time holding a large, sloppy custard and cream pie. Annette, still dressed in just her destroyed black panties and heels, had her back to the camera. I smiled at the camera again.

“Welcome back to another episode of everyone’s favourite show” I beamed and balancing the big pie in just one hand, I pulled Annette’s panties down round her knees, revealing her bare bum to the camera. Annette had a lovely, big sexy, womanly bottom that was almost crying out to be slapped with a large creamy pie. How could I resist? I splattered the pie over her fine arse and it looked fantastic on the TV; cream and custard flying everywhere.

I smeared the large sponge base of the pie over her, letting it fall to the floor with a large splat. Her bum was covered in sloppy pie filling that dripped down the back of her thighs.

“Stay tuned” I grinned, cheesily to the camera “there’s more fun to come a little later”

“More!” Annette exclaimed in mock dismay, as the camera faded.

8) Flatmates

The scene cut to a flat (it was actually Cindy’s flat) and Cindy and I were snuggling cosily on the sofa, watching TV. I was wearing Jeans and a good shirt, Cindy was wearing a sexy low cut top and mini skirt.

“This has been such a nice evening” Cindy smiled at me.

“Yeah, definitely, thanks for having me” I replied.

Cindy smiled shyly and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek. Just then Lauren entered the open plan living room/kitchen area, wearing the sexiest short white chemise I’d ever seen. It plunged at the front, revealing some amazing cleavage, with a lace trim that dipped down her stomach. The chemise had a thigh high slit and was backless to just above the bum. I gasped open mouthed as Lauren walked towards us.

“Hi Cinds, how are you?” Cindy was open mouthed with shock at her flatmate’s sexy attire.

“Lauren, what are you wearing?” she asked agog.

“Just a little something I bought today” Lauren smiled at me. Cindy’s eyes pleaded with Lauren to leave us alone “who is this handsome creature?” she asked, indicating me.

“This is my boyfriend, Matt” Cindy said, emphasising the word ‘boyfriend’ “Matt this is my flatmate Lauren”

“Hi Matt” Lauren purred, sexily.

“Hello” I smiled back.

“I’m sorry” Lauren pouted “but I think I dropped something on the sofa earlier. Do you mind if I look for it?”

“No, not at all” I replied, trying to get out of the way but before I had the chance Lauren was leaning over me her cleavage in my face. Cindy’s expression was priceless – and I realised at that point what a great actress she was – her face a picture of polite, but thinly veiled, jealousy as her tall, buxom, beautiful flatmate leant over her boyfriend in a totally inappropriate manner.

“Oops, I’m so sorry” Lauren giggled in a manner that suggested she wasn’t sorry in the slightest. She slowly stood up again straightened her chemise seductively and looked at me “I couldn’t find it. So Matt, it’s nice to have a man around the house, especially one so handsome. Cindy’s told me a lot about you.”

“Really?” I replied

“Oh yes” Lauren continued “you’re certainly giving her rabbit a break, which must be a good thing as I don’t think it’s healthy for a young woman like Cindy to masturbate so much and my god, she was always at it – morning, noon and night”

“Lauren” Cindy gasped embarrassed.

“And all that porn she used to watch”

“Lauren” Cindy repeated she was bright red.

“Ok, well I’m going to give you lovebirds some privacy, really nice to meet you Matt” Lauren bent over to shake my hand and basically stuck her boobs in my face, which was not an altogether unpleasant experience. Then she wiggled sexily over to the kitchen area.

“I’m so sorry about that” Cindy apologised, she looked mortified “that stuff she was saying about me, that’s not true; she’s just an attention seeker”.

“I’m just going to grab a tasty snack from the fridge. Do you mind if I have some of this chocolate mousse?” Cindy and I looked over to Lauren, who was bent over the fridge. Her chemise was riding up so high that half her bare arse was on display.

“I apologise in advance for this” Cindy said to me, standing up and then walking to the kitchen. On the kitchen side, was a large cream pie. Cindy picked it up and walked over to the fridge. She lifted up Lauren’s chemise and slapped the pie forcefully over her flatmate’s exposed bum. Lauren stumbled forwards and there was a squelching sound. Cindy smeared the pie around before letting it fall to the floor. The camera lingered on Lauren’s pie covered bum, before she turned round. Lauren had landed from the chest up in a huge bowl of chocolate mousse.

Lauren turned to face the camera, her face and breasts were absolutely plastered in the thick brown goo and her nipples clearly visible through her mousse covered chemise top. Her chemise was caught on the excess pie at the small of her back, which caused it to ride up at the front as well, revealing her exposed crotch. It wouldn’t have taken Lauren much effort to cover herself up, but she preferred to splutter and wave her arms around. Cindy, meanwhile, had grabbed a large jug and began to slowly empty the contents – thick double cream – over Lauren’s head. Lauren just stood motionless, in mock shock, as her lovely red hair was covered in the thick cream, which then ran down her face and body. When the jug was about half empty, Cindy opened up the front of Lauren’s chemise and poured the remaining contents down, over Lauren’s breasts until cream began to drip out the bottom of her chemise and down her thighs.

Cindy put the jug down on the side and clapped her hands satisfied at a job well done.

“Oh my god” Lauren gasped “I didn’t know you had it in you, I’ve never seen you so assertive…I…”

“You” Cindy said to Lauren “shut up! And You” she said to me “if you want a piece of this arse” she lifted her skirt up revealing her bare bum “stop staring at her, go to my room and get your clothes off right now, you’ve got half a minute to be stark naked and stood to attention”. I rushed past the girls, pulling my shirt off as I went. “Now you - clean yourself up and then clean this mess up. I want it shining by the time I come out for a post coital glass of wine, do you understand?”

“Yes” Lauren replied, chastised.

“Good” Cindy scowled, before her face softened and she returned to her normal, calm, self “now, have a nice evening. I know I’m going to”. Without pulling down her skirt, Cindy wiggled sexily out the shot, heading in the same direction as I did a few seconds ago. Lauren sighed a deep sigh and the scene faded.

9) Annette Gets It (Finale)

Once more, the ‘Annette Gets It’ sequence kicked in.

“That poor girl” Orla gasped sympathetically as Annette was now stood in shot, her panties just below her knees, wearing only her heels. I was clutching another custard pie and there were buckets of white, pink and yellow gunge surrounding our hapless new girl.

“Welcome back to ‘Annette Gets It’” I smiled and without further niceties slapped the pie I was holding into her naked crotch. Annette squealed as the custard splattered over her bare bits. As the camera focused on Annette’s pie smeared crotch I picked up the first bucket and tipped it over her head as she screamed. Thick pink goo splashed over Annette’s head and ran down her face and back, she was plastered, but worse was to come. I picked up a second bucket and threw it over her naked body at close range. She screamed again as the thick gunge splashed over her. The third bucket was sloppy yellow gunge and I walked behind her with it, this time lashing it over her from behind the yellow slop splashing against her bare arse, over her back and down her thighs. I repeated that with a bucket of white gunge, before pouring the last two buckets of yellow goo over her head.

When I was done, poor Annette looked as though she’d fallen into a vat of custard, she was unrecognisable under all the slop, her panties had now slipped round her ankles, not that you could really even tell she was naked anymore.

“Well” I continued, as naked, slop covered Annette dripped multi-coloured goo a few feet away from me, still in shot “what a great edition of Annette Gets It, I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did”. Annette wiped her eyes and glared at me. “We’ll see you next time”.

Sophie walked on set to join me and smiled widely. She was wearing a sleeveless and strapless black ‘bandage’ dress, with a zip that ran the length of the back. It revealed plenty of cleavage as well as the sexy hosts’ lightly tanned, toned legs.

“That was brilliant, what a superb stooge she was”. Annette was now out of shot; Sophie and I stood in the centre.

“You know, I think she rather enjoyed it” I replied.

“Absolutely, it’s every girl’s fantasy to lose their dignity in spectacular fashion in front of a room full of strangers” Sophie smiled “Or is that just my fantasy?” she smiled cheekily at the camera. “Anyway, that’s about all we’ve got time for tonight. I’d like to thank all my special guests this evening, my co-stars and co-writers and most of all you for watching. I’ve been Sophie and this has been the Sophie show, goodnight!”

Annette entered the shot again. She was still naked and covered in mess, but this time she was carrying a large custard pie. She walked in front of me and pied me in the face. As we were bringing the show to a conclusion, everyone not in the scene had rapidly brought a table full of pies, buckets and tubs to the back of the set and now it appeared to be time for revenge. I spluttered and wiped my eyes, as the filling dripped down my face onto my suit and down my shirt. Sophie giggled like mad as Annette appeared again and this time dumped a bowl of trifle over my head, pushing it down so its contents dripped down my face and the bowl stuck to my head.

I left the bowl on top of my head as Annette returned with a bucket of strawberry custard and threw it over me at close range destroying my suit as the pink goo splattered all over me. Sophie backed away from me, avoiding the mess herself and laughing heartily at my ever worsening predicament. Strawberry custard dripped from my suit jacket and shirt and down my trousers as Annette stood behind me and threw a second bucket over my back. I stumbled forward slightly as the pink slop sploshed over me from behind as well.

This was now getting out of hand as Annette re-appeared with a pair of scissors and chocolate pie. She cut my tie off from just below the knot and then smeared the gooey brown pie all over my once pristine white shirt until it stuck to my chest. I slowly removed my suit jacket as Annette went to re-fuel and looked over forlornly at Sophie, whose prime contribution to this whole scene right now was just laughing at me. It wasn’t long before Annette appeared again, this time with a jug of thick double cream. She pulled open the front of my trousers and slowly poured the cream down. Annette was clearly enjoying her revenge at this stage as I felt the cream run over my shorts and down my legs. Soon pools began to appear over my shoes, but by then Annette had appeared with a bucket of chocolate custard. She carefully removed the trifle bowl that was balanced on top of my head and then unceremoniously dumped the bucket over me, leaving it on my head as the brown slop just coated me from head to toe.

I was in a real mess and - with the bucket on my head - I couldn’t see a thing. On the screen though, Annette had returned with another custard pie and was holding it in one hand, whilst undoing my shirt with the other.

“Here, let me help you” Sophie giggled undid the buttons on my shirt, before pulling it roughly off. Annette then slapped the pie over my bare chest and smeared it over me. Next came my trousers; with Sophie’s help they were swiftly pulled down round my ankles. My black jockey shorts were already covered in cream down the front, but Annette pushed a pie into the front of them anyway and smooshed it around, soaking the material and sticking it to my package. She returned moments later with another pie and the scissors. This time, as Sophie held the pie, Annette turned me round so I had my back to the camera and cut a huge hole in the back of the shorts until my bare bum was revealed.

“I can feel a draft” I yelled from under the bucket, but no-one was paying any attention. Taking the pie from Sophie, Annette slapped it over my naked arse. The camera got a close up of my pie covered buttocks as the audience cheered and giggled. My dignity was about to take even more of a dive though as Annette appeared with yet another pie. She pulled my shorts right down to my knees, revealing my cock to the audience. After revelling in my naked humiliation, she pushed the pie into my cock and balls and smeared it around, covering my bits in creamy goo.

Annette then removed the bucket of chocolate custard from my head, sending more of it cascading down my practically naked body (I was only wearing shoes, socks and my trousers and pants round my ankles). My head was just a blob of brown goo at this point and, knowing what was coming, I didn’t bother wiping my eyes as Annette dumped 3 buckets of custard over my head, one after the other, covering my naked body in sticky yellow dessert. I – like her earlier – was now almost totally unrecognisable.

“So” Annette smiled satisfied “did you enjoy Annette Dishes it out?” She walked off set; but not before firmly, but playfully, slapping my bare, custard covered, arse.

“Oh, that was classic” Sophie was laughing heartily “we have to get that girl back next time, she really let you have it. Hilarious”

“Oh, you enjoyed that did you?” I asked.

“Yes! It was quality” Sophie replied “that girl was a natural, the way she plastered you with all those pies and gunge”. Whilst Sophie was talking, Annette, still wearing nothing except copious amounts of mess, was walking behind her, clutching two more large custard pies “it was so funny, I’d love to see her do it again”

“You’d love to see her do it again?” I asked “what, right now?”

“Yes, I’d love for her to do it again right now” as Sophie finished the word ‘now’ Annette sandwiched her head with the two pies. Custard and cream filling slopped down Sophie’s cleavage and dress as she Annette smeared the pies over her head – covering Sophie’s face and hair in sloppy goo.

“There you go then” I grinned.

“That’s not what I meant” Sophie squealed from under the pie plates currently stuck to her face “well, that’s all we’ve got time for on tonight’s show….that better not be the zip on this dress I can feel…. stop it…..” she yelled as her dress fell to the floor. Sophie was not wearing any underwear and the audience gasped as the sexy host became instantly naked before our eyes, dressed only in a pair of black heels. There were several buckets of sloppy custard to hand and Sophie was helpless as Annette and I began to pick them up and throw them, quite forcefully, over her naked body. They lashed her front over her boobs, crotch and stomach and, as she turned round to shield herself from the onslaught, her back and bum were covered too. By the time the dozen buckets we had were thrown over our hapless victim, Sophie was in a worse state than we were, covered head to toe in sloppy custard. Every inch of her naked body was oozing the yellow slime.

“I don’t believe you did that to me” she gasped in shock (this took several takes as she was laughing hysterically throughout, so much so that Annette had to keep splashing fresh custard over Sophie to keep that ‘just sploshed’ look intact.

“Oh well….you’ve been watching ‘The Sophie Show’” she smiled, her white teeth in contrast to the yellow slop all over the rest of her naked body “Splat’s all for now”. Annette, Sophie and I all waved, cheesily, to the camera.

The credits began to roll, this time it was just yellow writing on a black background until it faded to black. However, that wasn’t the end of the show.

Epilogue

Annie was back on set, this time wearing a sexy, white, summer dress with a plunging neckline. As always she’d obviously spent a long time getting ready and looked immaculate, her long brown hair styled expertly. She was stood next to a Pillory and smiled sweetly as Sophie and I appeared on the set.

“Hi you two” Annie said

“Hey Annie” Sophie replied “what have you got there?”

“It’s a pillory” Annie explained

“What are you doing with it?” I asked.

“I’m taking it to a charity event. Volunteers take turns in the pillory and people pay to throw wet sponges at them, it raises quite a lot of money”

“Sounds fun” Sophie smiled

“Well actually, we’re still looking for volunteers to stand in the pillory, are you two busy this afternoon, I’m sure a lot of people would love to pelt you with wet sponges”.

“Ok, why not” I replied “sounds like it could be a laugh. Put me down for it”

“Me too” Sophie added “and put me down for dumping a bowl of cold water down his trousers”

“Thanks guys, that’s brilliant” Annie enthused.

“Just one thing though” Sophie mused “how does it work?”

“Oh, that’s easy” Annie demonstrated “you make the pillory secure, like so” the stage had been set up to allow the pillory to be slotted into the floor securely “and then you open it up and stick your head in the big hole, like this” Annie placed her head into the middle of the pillory “and you put your hands through the two smaller holes at either side, like this”. Annie again showed us how it was done; “then you pull down the top of the pillory” Sophie and I helped Annie to do this “and lock it up securely, using the padlock on the side.”

“Like this?” Sophie asked as she locked the pillory in place, leaving Annie thoroughly stuck.

“Yes exactly” Annie continued, oblivious to the fact that I was wheeling in a large trolley full of custard pies “and now the victim is ready for the wet sponges!” she grinned cheekily.

“Unfortunately, we don’t have any wet sponges” Sophie smiled

“That’s ok!” Annie laughed

“We do have plenty of custard pies though” I grinned, holding one in front of Annie.

“Oh no, please you two, not now, not a custard pie in the face” Annie groaned.

“No, of course not” I smiled “we’re just messing with you” Annie smiled, relieved “This one’s going on your arse”

“Hold on just a minute, don’t you bloody dare” Annie yelled as Sophie lifted up the back of Annie’s dress, revealing her sexy, pert bum, covered only by a tiny white thong. Sophie reached for the thong and pulled it down until it slipped round the hapless stooge’s knees, then she ensured Annie’s dress was pulled up fully so her exposed bum was in full shot. The camera lingered on Annie’s quivering buttocks and then I slapped the pie over them, smearing the gooey dessert all over her bare bum.

Annie squealed as the pie filling dribbled down the back of her thighs. She really did have a fine bum, though. By the time the camera had stopped lingering over poor Annie’s messy buttocks, Sophie was stood in front of her with two more pies and sandwiched our pretty stooge’s head, slathering the messy filling over her face and hair. It was an impressive pie-ing and Annie was absolutely plastered.

“I don’t believe this” she spluttered from under a face full of pie “this isn’t supposed to be happening”. Her rant was cut short by another pie in the face, this time I administered it. Sophie, meanwhile, was pulling at Annie’s dress. Annie screamed and protested as her dainty summer dress was ripped forcefully from her. She was soon naked in the pillory save for a thong that still bunched round her knees and her white sandals. The pillory was supported at either end rather than with a post in the middle, so Annie’s bare body was clearly visible to the camera. I appeared in front of her with two pies and planted them slowly over Annie’s exposed chest, smearing the filling all over her big, but perky, boobs. When I was finished, pie filling dripped from her breasts down her toned stomach.

Sophie, meanwhile, smeared a pie up and down our victim’s back, covering her in creamy goo from behind. Annie’s legs were open now and I sat between them, holding a large pie. As Annie squirmed, I pushed the large pie up between her thighs and smeared it over her bare pussy, to much shock from the audience. Custard pie dripped from her crotch and dribbled down her inner thighs as Sophie and I began a final onslaught, pie-ing Annie all over. Hits to the thighs, bum, boobs, face, hair, stomach and pussy followed until the poor woman was plastered from head to toe, dripping custard pie from every inch of her fantastic bare body.

“I should’ve known better” Annie sighed, wiping her eyes free of pie. The screen then faded to black.

“Wow!” I gasped “another amazing show”

“Really naughty though” Orla giggled.

“That’s rich coming from the girl who gave us the naughtiest moment of the entire video” Sophie replied.

“So” Lauren grinned “do we have enough juice to make another?”

“Of course” Sophie smiled “and the next one’s going to be better than ever”

THE END (FOR NOW)…………………..
Slapstickman

Postby morepies » 28 Apr 2013, 11:25

Thanks for the post - its been too long! I particularly liked the 'Annette gets it' sequence embedded in the main story,
which worked very well.
morepies

Return to Reading Room