Linda Joins The Police Force matt2matt2002

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Linda Joins The Police Force matt2matt2002

Postby londoner » 20 Mar 2013, 18:30

Linda, for reasons known only to herself, had decided on a drastic change in her career path and decided to join the police force.
She had passed the initial stages and was about to finish her time at Hendon, after which all the successful cadets would get their warrant and become constables.
She had passed out top of her year and was getting ready for the award ceremony, to which her family and those of the other graduating cadets had been invited.
However during her time at Hendon she had managed to make herself unpopular with a particular group of girls who, although having passed the course themselves, were jealous of Linda’s achievement as top cadet and accused her of flirting with the instructors to achieve it. (As if!) :wink: :wink:
It was the day of the parade and Linda was in the ladies washroom just putting finishing touches to her make up when the six girls who made up the group entered and one of them stood with her back against the door to stop anyone else entering.
“I suppose you think you look gorgeous “ said the ringleader “well we’ll soon see about that. You know you’re in trouble if you go on parade in a mess.” :evil:
With that Linda was grabbed by two of the girls by her arms, dragged to the sink and her head forced down. The ringleader, whose name was June, turned on the cold tap full force and Linda’s head was pushed underneath, soaking her hair and neck , June squirted a generous amount of hand wash into her palm and proceeded to “wash” Linda’s hair with it. At the same time, Linda felt her skirt lifted :oops: and her panties being pulled out. “Where’s that shaving cream we brought” said a voice that Linda did not recognise and with her head still under the running tap she felt her panties being filled with shaving foam :shock: and then her bottom given a hefty smack sending the foam up between her legs and out of the sides of her underwear.
She was heaved up and her jacket ripped open pulling all of the buttons off. Then, by using their fingers to partially block the nozzle of the tap, a spray of water was directed on to her chest. She had made the mistake of putting on a black set of underwear and soon her bra was clearly visible under her soaked, white blouse :D :D . Lipstick was smudged over her face and just to finish things off two girls got hold of the hem of her skirt and managed to rip the seam at the back almost up to her waist :D .
Within a minute Linda had been reduced to a complete mess, with no hope of being able to tidy herself up enough to look smart on parade (which was due in five minutes) and it had all happened so quickly that she had not really had time to protest or struggle
Just then came a thumping on the door “Come on, you lot are due on parade NOW!” and giggling, the six girls ran out.
Linda staggered out of the washroom still in shock and there stood their sergeant instructor :oops: .
“What on earth has happened to you?” he asked, but before she could reply he said “well you can’t miss the ceremony , you will have to go out as you are . Quick, run.”
So Linda hurried up out to the parade ground aware of the spectacle she was making. At every step her panties were visible through her ripped skirt and shaving cream was dropping out onto the ground as she ran. As her jacket flapped in the breeze her still soaked blouse clung to her chest and her skimpy bra, easily visible just about covered what it was supposed to. She felt totally humiliated in front of hundreds of people! :D :D :oops:

Two months later, Linda was operational. The debacle of her passing out parade had meant that although she was top of her group, the powers that be had taken a dim view of the affair despite her explanation (although she had not named names).
As a consequence she had been transferred from The Met (where she wanted to be) to one of the home counties forces, which included large amounts of rural area within it’s jurisdiction.
Nothing much happened there at her station apart from minor felony and traffic offences. She was thoroughly bored.
Then one night her sergeant called her in to his office “OK, WPC ------------, we are going out to ---- Farm. There have been reports of suspicious activity there in one of the outbuildings which the owner thinks may be a rave in the making. Normally I would take another male officer as well but you are all that is available, come on.”
After about a 30 minute drive they arrived at the farm and the farmer’s wife (the farmer was out ) directed them to the barn in question. It was across some fields and took about ten minutes to get to on foot.
Sure enough when they got there they could see what appeared to be torchlights on inside the barn and there were a couple of motor bikes parked outside with their lights switched off. Outside were a couple of what looked like large tanks and it was behind these that Linda and the sergeant hid as they tried to make out what was going on.
“No use calling for back up” whispered the sergeant “there isn’t any. It’s just you and me so stick close and do what I do.” he said.
Standing up the sergeant ran at the barn door closely followed by Linda. There were three people inside, all young males. Two stood stock still and froze at the sight of the burly law officer bearing down on them. The third however bolted for the door. Linda made a desperate lunge towards him but missed. As the man went through the door he threw a package he was holding and there was a splash as it presumably went into one of the tanks outside.
Meanwhile the other two had still not moved. “Oh it’s you two” said the sergeant “I might have known you would be involved. Now this isn’t a rave is it? What ‘s going on?”

The two remaining lads were obviously cowed by the sergeant and bowed their heads but said nothing.
“What was in that parcel that your mate just disposed of, eh?” he asked but again was met with silence.
“Right _________ , we need that parcel and pronto, before it gets damaged by whatever is in that tank. You will have to go and retrieve it.” and turning to the two lads said “Right you two, outside.”
Linda followed them out and looking at the sergeant said “Which tank was it sarge?” “How do I know “ came the reply “you will have to look in both!”
Seeing some rungs up the side of the nearest tank Linda went to climb up it.
“Not in your uniform!” said the sergeant “you’ll ruin it. Take it off!”
“But sarge!” said Linda looking at the two lads :oops: :oops: (who seemed to have become interested in the proceedings for some reason) . “Don’t worry about them” he said “I am sure that they have seen girls undressed before :twisted: . Now hurry up!”
Reluctantly Linda took off her jacket folded it and laid it neatly on the ground, next she undid her trousers and stepped out of them :oops: . She turned towards the nearest tank again. “And the shirt.” said the sergeant “we don’t have any more of those at the station.” :D
So Linda was reduced to just her underwear (a white, skimpy bra and a matching pair of very flimsy knickers). She could see that the two lads and the sergeant were appreciative of her figure and fancy lingerie, she even gave them a little smile as she turned and started climbing up the side of the tank.
She reached the top and looked in “Sarge, it’s full of oil” she said “do I have to?”
“We can’t allow any contamination of that packet” he replied “get in there!” :D :D
So Linda lifted her legs over the side, sat on the edge of the tank and slid off into it with a loud splosh, disappearing from view. Inside the tank was commercial fuel oil and it was about 4 feet deep. Any packet would have sunk down so Linda closed her eyes and mouth and put her head under so as to feel about for the package. :D :D
She could feel the cold thick oil clinging to her body as she groped about in the tank :wink: :wink: . After a few minutes, during which time she found nothing, she put her head over the side and told the sergeant that there was nothing in it.
“OK try the other one, then” he said and so Linda climbed out. Her oil covered bottom seemed to transfix the three men :D :D and as she stepped off the ladder and turned towards the other tank, the three of them were silent and did not move a muscle but just stared at this erotic apparition. :D :D :wink: :evil:
Linda was completely covered in glistening, black oil which was dripping off of various parts of her body. Her hair was plastered to her head and only the whites of her eyes and her teeth when she gave them a nervous little smile, showed as a contrast.

“Get on with it_________!” said the sergeant and Linda walked (half skidded) to the next tank.
Repeating the same process she disappeared but this time they heard a scream. “Sarge, it’s full of muck!” yelled Linda “it smells awful!” :shock: :shock:
“It’s probably only slurry for spreading” said the sergeant with a big grin on his face (and a huge erection in his trousers) and despite the situation he turned and grinned at the two lads who, he noticed, were similarly prominent. “I take it you boys don’t want to try run away just yet” he whispered “ not until after she’s climbed out, anyway.” :wink: :wink: and they shook their heads vigorously. “She’s the best looking WPC we’ve had at the station for years” he added “ this should be worth seeing.” and at that moment policeman and villains shared a common male bond. :D :D
Linda only 5feet 4 inches and the slurry came to just below her boobs and as she was still trying to pluck up the courage to immerse herself in the foul smelling stuff to feel about for the parcel her sergeant shouted again So she grasped her nose with one hand, closed her eyes and bending over, began to feel around on the bottom of the tank
But not only was the slurry foul smelling, it was slippery and as she moved around her feet suddenly went out from under her and she went completely under the surface. :D :D
“Do you think she’ll find it sergeant?” asked one of the boys. “Nope,” said the sergeant “ ’cause I’ve got it!” and he brought his right arm out from behind him “ Your mate throws like a girl, it missed the tanks and landed in that big puddle over there, but I won’t tell if you don’t” :evil: and he grinned and tapped the side of his nose. “Now, I know you two and your parents, so after she comes out you can scarper, if there’s anything further I need to do after I have seen what’s in here, I know where you live!”
Linda, meanwhile, was groping around blindly in the thick, evil smelling mixture of various faeces, urea and other muck :D :D trying to find the package which she thought must be in there. As she had not found it in the oil tank it had to be in the slurry tank, so she surfaced and submerged herself again two or three times.
Eventually a black, smelly, dripping apparition which had once been Linda’s well coiffeured head peered over the side of the tank. “Sorry sarge, I can’t find it.”
“Yes, I have just picked it up down here,” said the sergeant “I guess he couldn’t throw straight. You can come out now _______”
Linda cursed under her breath wondering how much longer the sergeant would have let her carrying on searching before he told her.
She heaved herself out over the edge of the tank of the revolting mixture and started to descend the ladder. What she was not aware of but was very obvious to the men on the ground, was that the thickness of the mixture has obviously pulled her panties off at some time when she was either wallowing around or clambering out and they were treated to a view of her naked lower half descending towards them. :o :D

And what a sight she made, completely covered in s*** and oil from head to foot, a fetishist’s dream! :D :D :evil: :evil:
When Linda reached ground level she was slightly puzzled as to why the sarge and the two young men were gathered so close to the bottom of the ladder.
“Sorry _______ “ said the sarge “but we only just found this a minute or so ago, didn’t we boys?” The two young men nodded in agreement but Linda could not help noticing that their eyes seemed to be fixed on her groin and it was only when she too looked down that she discovered the absence of underwear.
“Sarge” she screamed and both her hands went down to cover the relevant area :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock: . “OK you two scarper” said the sergeant to the two youths and reluctantly they got on their bikes and roared off.
“I can’t wait to get back to the station, sarge” she said “let’s hurry.”
“You aren’t getting into my patrol car like that “ came the reply “ but I have an idea.” :twisted:
He got out his mobile phone and wandering off for a few yards talked urgently into it.
He turned back to Linda “I know Geoff at the auxiliary fire station” he said “he’s going to drive the wagon over and give you a hose down. I said we would meet him at the top end of this field, there is access to the main road by a gate, then he said he would drop you back at the station to save you walking back to the car.”. And the two of them set off.
After a few minutes anxious, (for Linda) waiting by the gate. The small auxiliary fire engine drove up. However to Linda’s surprise it seemed that there was a full complement of the auxiliary team on board and not just one man. :shock: :shock:
They all disembarked from the engine and started to unwind the hoses.
“We thought we had better all come so as we can use all the hoses” said Geoff to Linda “ Eric (the sergeant) said that you were in an awful mess.”
All the same Linda did feel uneasy being near naked with about half a dozen men standing round her ready to soak her with their hoses (!) and in the full glare of the vehicles spotlights. (She just hoped that there were no other vehicles likely to use this road at this time of night)
“OK let’s go” said Geoff and she was hit with not one, not two but three streams of freezing water at the same time. The force of the water nearly knocked her over and maybe because it had already been weakened by the oil and slurry and was fairly insubstantial anyway , her bra was soon ripped off leaving her entirely naked. :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock:

When no trace of the muck was left Geoff opened the door of the cabin on the engine and said “OK in you get, my dear.”
As she tried to pull herself up to the door several pairs of hands pushed and squeezed her bottom to “help her up” :D :D . The other firefighters all clambered in as well and it was a very tight squeeze inside with Linda finding herself pressed up against several of the men. Meanwhile the sergeant followed on in his squad car.
“Why don’t we just go back to the fire station first” said Geoff “ and we can find you some blankets there to get warm in, it’s on our way.” and Linda, although she felt uneasy about the way things were going, could not argue with that as it was true that the fire station was indeed much nearer than the police station.
When they arrived she was lifted out and carried into the rest room (“To stop your feet getting cold my dear”). There she was laid on the bunk and over the next hour was made to inspect all the “hoses” in the station at VERY close quarters :D :D ! Then afterwards the sarge got out his 9 inch truncheon and demonstrated the many ways it could be used :shock: !
……………………………..
The next evening when she reported in for duty at the police station she went into the sergeant’s room and plonked down an envelope on his desk. “I want a transfer” she said “anywhere away from here,”
The sergeant looked at her and said “I am sorry to hear that my dear, just as you were getting to know some of the locals so well!” and he grinned.
“I will have a look to see what is going, for you and let you know.”
The next day as Linda was reporting for duty, the sergeant caught her by the arm and said “All that is available at the moment is a posting with the dog handling unit. Would you be interested?” Linda had liked dogs since her first puppy at home when she was a toddler so nodded “Yes, please sarge” she said “I would love that!”
Two days later she was called into the sergeant’s office. “Well I think you are going to be in luck” he said “there are no female dog handlers in this force and bearing in mind quotas and things, I think you may be shoehorned in.”
“ You will have to go before the board first and they will probably want you to go to the unit in order to look you over (his eyes glazed over a bit at the memory of looking Linda over a few nights earlier) and see how you get on with the animals, but I think it’s a formality. I have filled them in with what you have done here since you have been with us (and here he could not surpress a slight grin) Good luck.”
So Linda found herself, the next day, reporting at the county HQ for an interview. Everything seemed to go ok except for one slight moment when the panel chairman said “Your sergeant has included a full and VERY detailed account of your contribution towards the successful interception and recovery of a shipment of E tablets on a farm a few weeks ago, together with an account of your attempts to build good relationships with the other emergency services :D . ” She was sure that he and the rest of the panel momentarily had a smirk on their faces as he said that and Linda wondered just HOW detailed that report was . “He was very impressed by you” added the chairman (and this time she could plainly see that he was grinning) “no doubt your new colleagues and we on the panel, will be able to witness similar dedication in your new role :D :D ! We also have the report from your initial course at Hendon. Top of the class, but marred by your unfortunate turnout at the parade where I gather you made quite a show!” and again he gave her a big grin and Linda blushed :oops: :oops: .
At the end of the interview the chairman added “ Before your appointment can be ratified, we would like you to meet the team on site and we thought that as you would be the first female member of that team, we would like to come along to see for ourselves how you get on, subject to your performance :wink: we will reconvene this interview board next week. So we will see you at the dog training school tomorrow.”
Next morning came and Linda presented herself at 9.00 sharp. The interview panel were already there and she was introduced to the inspector who was in charge of the school.
“We have a dog for you” he said and indicated a German Shepherd being held on a leash by another handler. “His name is Rufus and as this morning is going to involve you and him in some basic aptitude and control tests, preparatory to us making you an offer, I thought it only fair for you to have a bit of time with him in order that he could get to know your voice and you get to know him a bit. So we will begin the tests in the parade ring in about an hour, OK?”
Linda and Rufus stood in the middle of the parade ring, she was stroking the back of his head and talking to him quietly. Around the circular arena were various ladders, beams and obstacles.
“OK” said the inspector “this test is all about you maintaining concentration levels and communication with Rufus. He has been trained only to do what he is told to do, nothing more, nothing less, so you will have to keep up a running set of instructions to him or else he will not move. Now in the field, both of you will have distractions so my officers here will do their utmost to distract you and him during this exercise :evil: . Any questions?”
Linda wanted to know how they would try to distract her but she did not dare ask in case that showed she was not prepared for anything.
“Right the exercise lasts ten minutes and the aim is for you to get Rufus right the way round the ring, collecting and bringing to you all the soft toys you can see lodged on the apparatus on his way round , ther are five of them. Ready?” Linda nodded. “OK , go!” he said.
She started giving her verbal instructions to Rufus when suddenly, WHAM she was hit in the face with a custard pie :shock: . Someone had crept up behind her and let her have it. Then before she really had time to catch her breath another one was shoved into her face. She turned to see what was happening but the inspector called out “Your dog has stopped!” Quickly wiping the mess from her eyes and trying to ignore what had happened she focused her eyes on Rufus and resumed her orders. Next she felt her hat being removed and out of the corner of her eye saw it being filled with something. Then it was placed back on her head and slapped :shock: . The something was custard and it started to run down her face and neck but she was determined to carry on.

Hands appeared in front of her and unbuttoned her tunic :shock: then her tie was removed and the neck of her blouse was undone.
Rufus meanwhile had been guided by Linda to the first soft toy and he jumped off the apparatus to bring it to her.
At the same time as her tie was being removed and her blouse undone, she felt her trousers being loosened :D :D . Then with her attention firmly fixed on the dog, she felt something warm and sticky being poured down the front of her blouse then hands started to massage her chest and boobs :D :D rubbing in whatever it was (porridge).
While this was happening her trousers were being pulled down to her ankles and hands lifted her feet out of them. She realised that she was being stripped :D :D but did not want to protest as this would mean failing her test.
She carried on instructing him and Rufus collected the next toy. Only 3 more to go!
Her panties were pulled out at the waist and she flinched as something extremely cold was dropped in them :shock: :shock: . She guessed, correctly, that it was ice cream and as the waist band of her panties snapped back into place the ice cream was pressed firmly between her legs by several strong hands :wink: :D , but still she did not waver.
Then her tunic and blouse were removed entirely leaving her in just her underwear in the middle of the ring being watched by her (hopefully soon to be) fellow dog handlers and the selection board :oops: :oops: :twisted: .
Momentarily Linda stopped talking to Rufus and he stopped but a voice whispered in her ear “Remember, if he fails, you fail!”, so she continued her non stop directions.
She almost screamed when the next thing that happened was a bucket of ice cold water was slowly poured over her head, :shock: :shock: soaking her and her underwear.
Rufus collected his third soft toy, two to go!
Hands unclipped the back of her bra and her breasts were uncovered.
Hands then started smearing them with something warm and sticky :D :D but she didn’t waver in her concentration (in fact it was slightly melted butter) and then proceeded to rub it in firmly, playing with her nipples as they did so :D :D .
Linda felt very stimulated by this but could not afford (as she had been warned) to take her mind off of Rufus’ performance.
The fourth toy!
Then her panties were pulled down and removed completely. She was now totally naked :oops: :oops: .

Her hat ,which had been filled with custard, was taken off and just as Rufus retrieved the last toy a bucketful of warm melted chocolate was tipped over her head and flowed down over her naked body, making it shine in the glare of the indoor lights.
“Excellent” said the chair of the interview board “there is now only one last thing to check and that is whether Rufus likes you. :twisted: :twisted:
Linda was held by her arms and a blindfold put over her eyes. She felt herself being led away and then bent forwards over what felt to her like a table and her wrists strapped down :D :D .
Rufus, on seeing Linda in this inviting position bounded across the ring and proceeded to demonstrate to the assembled audience that he liked her very much :D :D .
The inspector walked over to Linda, looked down at her and said “Well we are all satisfied with what we have seen today, I don’t think we need to bother re-convening, you are appointed to the Dog Handling Unit with immediate effect, but while you are down there, open wide.....” and he unzipped his fly beckoning the other members of the panel to join him :D :D :wink: !
“Thank…OOOOHHHH!!! :shock: :shock: .....you…AAAAHHHH!!! :shock: :shock: .....sir.” she gasped and as the inspector got down to business at his end he was sure that Rrufus smiled at him from the other :D :D !
When all the board members had expressed their approval of Linda, the chairman said to the school inspector "How many dogs do you have here?" "12 " came the answer, "Well , perhaps they would all like to meet the new team member" he added "see that they all get the chance :twisted: :twisted: !" and he grinned and left.
Last edited by londoner on 14 Nov 2017, 14:52, edited 17 times in total.
londoner

Re: Linda Joims The Police Force

Postby matt2matt2002 » 21 Mar 2013, 12:33

Excellent
perfect
101%
many thanx
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Postby londoner » 30 Jan 2015, 17:19

The smilies just add something!
londoner

Postby greylight » 06 Aug 2015, 21:45

It's hard to imagine that Linda could end up getting herself into even more trouble, but somehow each new story brings something new, big and fun to the table!
greylight

Re: Linda Joims The Police Force matt2matt2002

Postby londoner » 17 Aug 2015, 16:06

Matt
I have not done a story for a while but feel like doing another Linda WPC DOG HANDLER one.

What sort of scenario do you fancy?

Londoner

You can message me if you want with an outline
londoner

Re: Linda Joims The Police Force matt2matt2002

Postby Mandie » 04 Feb 2016, 17:38

Linda could visit a farm where pedigree bulls are kept. on the day of her visit the device for collecting the sperm is broken and being small Linda is called upon to help extract the vital fluid. And she manages to collect twice as much as normal by using her many skills. Farmer so pleased he tells a stud farm owner about her.
Mandie

Return to Reading Room