HAYLEY’S TROUSER TRAUMA

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

HAYLEY’S TROUSER TRAUMA

Postby Messypockets » 19 Nov 2006, 19:23

HAYLEY’S TROUSER TRAUMA

(This is pure fantasy (worst luck))

It’s late one night and I’m having an intimate chat with Hayley. We’d just had a lovely diner and now we sat in the lounge drinking wine. Hayley is curled up on the sofa wearing a black satin trouser suit, blouse and tie. I too wear a suit.

Hayley had recently managed to wrangle her way on to the All New Noel’s House Party. And not only that she’d been picked out of the crowd and sent round the house on a gungy trip.

“I wanted to wear a trouser suit,” she laughed. “But the producer insisted I wear a skirt. Said it was more feminine.”

“You in messy trousers would have been great,” I said, “ but the skirt worked well. At least it did for me.”

“Cheeky!”, cried Hayley.

“It’s true. You looked great. Only trouble was I didn’t think they showed enough. And I’ve watched it many times on You Tube.”

“Bit of a fan then?”

“I’ll say.”

Hayley sips her wine.

“So Hayley, what did it feel like to have all that gunge tipped over you.”

“Well it was great fun. But to be honest it was all such a blur of flashing lights and exploding glitter. Most of the time my face was covered so I didn’t see much.”

“Would you go though that again if the opportunity arose?”

“You bet. I was going to get on Dick & Dom when they did Red Nose Day. But another, cleaner charity event took priority.”

“Would you have worn a suit?”

“They would have wanted me to dress casual. Gap pants, jeans, shirt, that sort of thing.”

“Nice.”

“But it would have been a giggle to have been dressed smart.”

“Mmmmmm…. After you were gunged on NHP, what happened.”

“Well, I was helped back to my dressing room, dripping gunge down the corridor as I went. Once there I turned on the shower and climbed in still wearing my suit.”

“Wow!”

“Wasn’t going to miss this opportunity was I.”

“Wow!”

“You said that already.”

“I know. But wow! That must have been amazing.”

“It was very silly and I couldn’t stop giggling.”

“Were you turned on by the gunge and the shower?”

“You bet. I was still very horny from the gunging. The messy and wet clothes sticking to my body.”

“Did you play with yourself?”

Hayley looked down at her glass.

“I’m sorry, I’ve embarrassed you.” I said.

“No no. Its fine. I was just remembering. I became more and more aroused as the hot water showered me. And as I stood under the torrent of water slowly masturbated in the suit.”

“Wow!”

“There you go again.” Laughed Hayley. “This will really make you go wow. I managed to keep the suit. Its all too ruined to wear to work, but , when I’m away from home in some hotel room, I take the suit with me so I can masturbate in it.”

“Wow!”

“Told you.”

“Do you ever get wet or messy in it?”

“I certainly do. But as you I’d get messy at the drop of a hat.”

“Well I don’t have a hat but down in my luxury basement I have gunge contraptions and gungy games.”

“Now its my turn to say wow. Wow!”

“Can I totally cover your suit in gunge?”

“Can you? Yes you can!”

“Come on then.”

I took Hayley by the hand and led her down to the basement. Here she was confronted by gunge booths, gunge slides, vats of gunge, tables covered in food, and buckets and buckets of gooey stuff. Hayley was as giddy as a child with excitement.

“What do you want to do first Hayley?” I asked.

Hayley looked about the room. She spied a table with numbered cards on it, very much like the numbers game in Countdown.

“That one”, she said, dashing over to he table.

“I’ll have one from the top and five from below please Carol.”

Hayley took the cards on a the board behind her. She took the first card down and turned it over.

“ “Pour a bucket of water down my trousers”. Woo hoo!” cried Hayley.

I picked up a bucket. “Hold open your trousers please Hayley.”

“You bet. God this is so barmy!”

Hayley braced herself, standing with knees bent and one leg out in front and the other out behind., causing her pockets to ruck up and open. She thrust out her hips and arched her back. She gripped her trousers by the waist band and pulled them open, jiggling them up and down in the manner of a clown.

I tipped the bucket up and slowly poured the water inside.

“Oh yes!” laughed Hayley. “ This is so mad! I love it. Pour quicker, quicker!”

The water gushed, and the front of Hayley’s trousers, which she continued to jiggle, became wetter and wetter. Her trousers clung to he legs. Her black leather high healed shoes where soaked by the water emptying out of her trouser legs.

I shook the last drops out of the bucket over Hayley. She stood there, jiggling her trousers, head back.

“Mmmmm….. That was great!” moaned Hayley.

“Pick the next card Hayley?”

Hayley walked over to the board, enjoying her wet trousers. She took down the next card.

“ “ Sandwich my head between two pies”. Coool!”

Hayley takes a seat and I step up behind her holding two large cream pies.

“Sock it to me!” cries Hayley.

I slam the pies, one each side of her head.

“Oh!” she exclaims.

I then smear them round the front and back and on top of her head. Her hair gets all tangled up with cream. Hair gets plastered to her face. As Hayley wipes cream and hair out of her eyes pie crust and cream flop from her head on to her suit jacket shoulders. Cream plops into her lap, and runs down the front of her shirt and jacket. Hayley exhales loudly.

“That felt sooo good.”

“It looked good to.”

A creamy Hayley returned to pick another card.

“ “Slap gloss white emulsion paint all over my bottom”. I’m going to have my bottom painted ,he, he.”

Hayley stuck out her bottom, pulling her jacket away from the bottom area.

I picked up the tin of paint and a large floppy brush. I slowly dipped the brush into the thick paint. As I took out the brush, paint drizzled off it like treacle. I took aim, and smacked the brush against Hayley’s bottom. It made a wonderful slap!

“Ooooo”, sighed Hayley.

I set to work, working the paint into her trousers. Hayley wriggled her bum as I slapped on more thick brush loads, paint running down the backs of her legs. With a smaller brush I painted the inside of her two bum pockets. Soon her bottom was completely covered. To make sure it was completely covered I poured the remaining paint over her bottom.

She straightened, wriggling in hr trousers. “Oooo. That feels weird, but nice weird.”

In her painty trousers, she picked the fourth card.

“ “Get me to stand in a bucket of custard”. Your mad, completely mad you know.”

The bucket is huge, big enough to sit in. And the bucket is full of custard.

Hayley leisurely lowers her left foot down to the custard. First under is the toe. She wiggles her toes.

“Don’t play with your food.” I said.

Hayley laughed.

She plunged her shoe beneath the surface. The custard folded over the leather. She didn’t stop there. Soon her left leg was in custard up to the knee. Then it was in with her right leg. She began to move her legs around, custard over flowing from the bucket.

“Put your hands in your trouser pockets Hayley?”

“Sure.”

Hayley slid her hands in her pockets as she continued to wade about in he custard. I then through buckets of custard against her trousers.

“This is so much fun.” said Hayley, as custard splatted against her. Hayley lowers herself into the custard and starts washing herself. As I stand over her pouring custard over her head she un zips my flies and pulls out my hard cock and starts giving me a blow job. I feels amazing. And then when I think I can’t hold it anymore, Hayley starts madly filling one of her trouser pockets with custard. It bulges magnificently. She then grabs my penis and slips it inside her pockets, furiously rubbing inside and outside the pocket.

“Ooooooooooo…” I cry as my hot come mingles with custard. Removing my penis Hayley wipes the drippy end with her tie. Hayley then takes a great hand full of come and custard, and rubs it into her crotch hard. She moans contentedly.

Then putting her hand back in the come/custard filled pocket, Hayley transfers the goo to my pockets, rubbing in them in a most provocative way. Cool.

A little while later Hayley is back at the board picking another card, the fifth.

“ “Fill my jacket pockets with mash, beans, meat pies and gravy.” Oh yes, fill them please!”

We walked over to a table with the warm mash, beans, meat pies and gravy.

I grabbed a beef and ale pie while Hayley picked up a chicken pie.

“I’ll put this pie,” said Hayley, “in my right jacket pocket, and you put your pie in the left pocket.”

“Okay.”

I opened her left pocket and put the pie inside, mashing it down, massaging it into the lining. Hayley does the same with her right pocket.

“Squidging in my pockets. Work it in good.”

“You bet.”

Hayley scoops up a lasagne and puts it in her pocket. I grab handfuls of mash and stuff it inside.

“My pockets are bulging really well, “ said Hayley. “ I love the weight of the food in them.”

“And they look great.”

“My right pocket needs mash.”

Hayley holds the pocket open as I plop a load of mash inside. She puts her hands in her pockets to have a good squidge.

As she squidges I add baked beans to the mix. Hayley dually mixes all the mash, pie and beans together.

“Mmmmmmm.” Moaned Hayley.

“Gravy?”

“Pour it in, let it over flow from my pockets.”

This I dutifully do. I pour from a height. Hayley’s pocket bulge and over flow. She rubs the outside of her pockets as gravy runs between her fingers.

“This is one of the most pleasurable experiences I’ve ever had.”

“Better than NHP?”

Hayley laughs. She wriggles against me getting gravy and beans and mash on my clothes.

I tip a bucket of beans over her head.

Hayley looks stunning covered in beans. Mind you she looks stunning in anything.

“Pour another bucket of beans over me,” said Hayley breathlessly. “I want to piss myself and come at the same time. And I want you to piss in my pockets. I’m so horny I’m going to explode!”

Hayley rubs herself vigorously in her trousers as she begins to wet her self. I tip the beans and aim a torrent of piss at her pockets. I tip bucket of runny mash over also. Hayley climaxes. I start masturbating and quickly come over her lapels.

I feel her piss soaked pocket and her piss soaked bottom. Then I rub her wet crotch.

Hayley’s next card, the sixth and final card, the card from the top:

“ Oh wow. What’s this? “I want thirty sexy Hayley look-alikes in sexy suits to mess me good and fill my pockets with fake come from their strap-ons.” This has to be a wind up.”

“I’m afraid it’s not. Hayley’s, will you join us?”

From out of another room came the thirty Hayley look-alkes, all in eighties power suits, all with strap-ons that spurt come. The real Hayley screams with delight, embracing them all, getting spunk on her. All the women are very sexy and range in years from eighteen to forty. In the other room they had been watching Hayley get messed. They’d all become very turned on and had been clearly coming over each other with fake sperm. One look-alike, in fact she looked so much like Hayley she could have been Hayley, wore the suit Hayley had worn on NHP. The real Hayley leaped over to her and hugged her. Then she poured a bucket of green gunge over her.

“Come on girls,” shouted the real Hayley, holding her pockets open. “Step right up. Fill my pockets with come! Come in them good an hard!”

A queue formed. The queue wasn’t orderly. Hayley’s pied each other, poured gunge over each other. They played in each others clothes. Those not in the queue frolicked I the huge gunge vat I’d prepared. And while women shagged Hayley’s trouser pockets, others in the queue though buckets of gunge at her and slammed pies between her legs. Hayley is lost in a haze of orgasms.

The youngest Hayley came up to me. She wore a satin trousers suit straight out of the eighties. She’d clearly been very popular in the other room. All her pockets bulged and overflowed with sperm.

“You like my pockets?”

“I love them!”

“Bury your face in them.”

“Mmmmm. I’d love to.”

I put my face in each pocket and slapped the outside spurting the fake sperm over me.

Coming up for air I notice Hayley, covered in sperm, holding her trousers openand having bucket after bucket of gunge poured inside. Her trousers, sealed at the turn ups, bulge and over flow with gunge. With full trousers Hayley clmbs the ladder to a slide. She shoots down it, feet first and lands in the centre of the vast gunge vat. The look-a-like Hayley’s leap in after her. They start to caress her and each other all over. It turns into an orgy of fully clothed gungy mutual masturbation.

The younget Hayley and I watched as the heaving mass of Hayley’s squirmed their way out of the gunge vat to writhe, squirm, slide and wriggle over each other in the vat of chocolate, the vat of custard, the vat of trifles and the vat thick creamy foam. As I watched the young Hayley wanked me off in my trousers.

The real Hayley was having a great time. Thick with gunge she writhed in ecstasy, the front of her trousers torn so it was easier for the dildos to enter her. Her pocket linings were shredded and her jacket was ripped. All the Hayley look-a-likes were in a similar state of undress.

The young Hayley look-a-like went off to join them and was instantly grabbed by sex crazyed Hayley’s who pulled at her jacket lapels, her pockets, her trouser legs. She disappeared under the mass of gunge covered bodies.

I put on layer upon layer of trousers and jackets and leaped into the mass of Hayley’s letting them rip my pockets to shreds. I filled my trouser with come as they did so.
Messypockets

Postby shredder » 19 Nov 2006, 21:57

Very nice story series. I did quite enjoy it, especially this last one. Keep up the goo-ed work!

8)
Shredded messed jeans improve anyone's butt
shredder

Return to Reading Room