SLIPPERINESS OF TROUSER TRAUMA

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Postby Messypockets » 19 Nov 2006, 19:22

(Carrying on from sticky covering)

Just wanted to share with you one of my fetishes; women’s Gap pants. Don’t know how it stared or where it came from. Though I used to have chats with Hayley about them. But it really took hold with a pair of navy blue flared trousers that my friend was getting rid of. The first time I put them on, feeling their tightness I nearly came. As I walked round the house, hands in pockets I became more and more turned on. I splashed them with water accidentally on purpose. I put eggs in the pockets, willing them to break. I went on the internet to look at the models on the Gap web page wearing the pants. There were a lot of images of women with hands thrust deep into their pockets. And it was at this point I did finally come in them for the first time.

After that I’d often wear them when I was fantasising about sploshing, wriggling on my front, hands in pockets, face buried in pillow, humping the bed.

Then I started doing something I’d never done before. I’d set the video camera up in the bathroom to film the Gap pants as I masturbated with one hand in one pocket and poured water over them with the other. I’d then watch it back masturbating more. They looked so amazing wet.

Usually I’d wear them when chatting on the internet. A few women were into them, a lot of men pretending to be women were into them, and a few gay/bi/straight men were into them also. I convinced one woman, who I used to get wet with online, to buy a pair. I also got her into the whole pocket thing.

I did chat with one woman who was like me, really into Gap pants and really liked her boyfriend coming in her pockets. We spent a pleasant few hours chatting and masturbating in our Gap pants. She had several pairs and wore them all. We sent each other pictures of our Gap pants, mine wet and smeared with sperm. She sent me a couple of her in gap pants with sperm in her pockets.

But mostly the fun I had in them was solo fun. A lot of masturbating, think the most in one day was six times, a lot of wet fun. I liked to cover them in shaving foam, or play in a foam bath. I liked breaking eggs in all the pockets, two front slanted, big enough for five eggs and two bum pockets, big enough for six eggs each. But most of all liked to get them covered in custard.

One time on the internet a woman persuaded me to piss in them. This was something I’d never done before. While we were chatting she got me to drink a load of water. And then to speed up the process she told me to drink tea. She told me to wait until I was bursting. Finally I could not hold it in any longer. Being aroused the wee wasn’t forth coming. But after I calmed down a bit the wee gushed. A wet patch spread out rapidly from my crotch and ran down my leg. The lining of my pocket got soaked, it felt good feeling it soak through to my hand.

But they began to show signs of wear and tear. Basically they were beginning to fall apart. But they went out with a bang. Nearly £200 worth of food went into its pockets, down the trousers, over the bottom, all over the legs. I had a fine time wriggling and smearing; and sliding and slipping; squidging and splatting.

Its hard to find a pair just like them. But thank god for eBay.
Messypockets

Return to Reading Room