SITCKY COVERING OF TROUSER TRAUMA

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Postby Messypockets » 19 Nov 2006, 19:21

(This one is a recurring dream I used to have. Haven’t dreamed it in a long while.)

I’m wearing a pair of women’s flared dark blue gap pants. Tight on the bum and crotch. In real life these were a pair of trousers that a friend was clearing out. At the time I was just helping out to take her unwanted clothes to the charity shop. I came across the trousers and kept them. Had a lot of fun in them.

Back to the dream. Two woman, in sexy business suits, play with my penis in my pocket. They pour custard into and over pocket. They stuff in cakes and trifles and cheesecakes. In front of me is a TV. On the TV are two more women, also in business suit, rubbing and massaging food into each other. These women are actually being filmed in another room watching me being filmed in the other room. Well actually they are watching my trousers being messed.

As my pocket gets messier so the women watching my trousers messed on the other TV also get messier.

Soon I’m coming over and over again. Then the women watching my trousers on TV are having multiple orgasms. And soon the women filling my pockets are coming in their suits.

At this point I usually wake all hot and wet. But one time the dream continued for a bit. Clones of myself enter and start masturbating over the four women. The women bask in the shower of sperm. Soon their suits are thick with sperm. Meanwhile clones are shagging my pockets, filling them with come. And I fill my trousers with sperm, come spilling over the waist band.

At this point I awoke, covered in sperm, feeling very horny.
Messypockets

Return to Reading Room