The Twin's Birthday party (director's cut 4/2015)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Twin's Birthday party (director's cut 4/2015)

Postby londoner » 23 Jan 2013, 20:02

The messy Adventures of Linda part two

It was about two months after the bridge evening experience and Linda had popped round to Gill’s for a coffee. Gill had given her a call on the phone and asked her round for a chat.
“It’s my twin nephews’ birthday coming up “ said Gill “they are 18 and I told my sister that they could have a party here as our house is bigger than hers.” “Oh do you mean Darren and Andrew?” asked Linda “ I used to babysit for them a few years ago, nice couple of boys.”
“Yes they are” agreed Gill “ I asked Laura (her eldest sister) whether she had any idea what sort of party they wanted, you know everyone seems to have themed parties these days and she said that she had asked them but it was out of the question.”
There Gill stopped leaving a pregnant pause and Linda put down her cup sat back and asked “Well what did they want ? It can’t have been that bad. Was it one of these laser fight things or a trip away somewhere?”
“No” said Gill “nothing like that. It seems that the boys have been reading a magazine called Splosh and they wanted a party themed along the lines of it’s subject.”
“Which is?” said Linda.
“Well basically it involves girls and women getting stripped and smothered in all sorts of messy things.”
“A bit like a stag night then “ said Linda “still they will be 18, young men really.”
“Yes, my thoughts exactly” said Gill “and as we are going away on the night of the party, as long as they don’t trash the place, I don’t mind what they get up to. The problem is finding a girl to do it, so we thought you may agree.”
“What?“ exclaimed Linda “I don’t think so.”
“The girls and I thought you might say that” said Gill “ but just have a look at this first and she opened up the laptop which had been sitting inconspicuously on the coffee table and turned it to Linda so that she could see it.
There was the photo that the girls had taken in the bedroom some months before. There was however one subtle change. The piece of tape which had been across Linda’s mouth was now replaced by a huge smile and so the image was of a nearly naked Linda being groped by five hands and with a big smile on her face
“The smile was easy to do” said Gill we have lots of photos of you smiling. Now this is all set to be loaded directly onto the parish magazine site with no comment or caption. It doesn’t really need one does it?”
Linda slumped back in her chair and looked at Gill “You lot would wouldn’t you” she said and Gill grinned and nodded.
“Well, how many people will be present?” asked Linda.
“The boys have just asked three or four” replied Gill but didn’t add the “so far” bit
“Well, I suppose I have little choice, haven’t I?” said Linda “OK when is it.?”
“I’m glad you agreed “said Gill “It’s two weeks time and I will tell Laura tonight and she is to make it clear to the boys that they and the others are not to say a word about it, before or afterwards.”

So two weeks later on the Saturday night Linda pulled up in her car outside of David and Gill’s house and walked up the path. The porch door was open and David and Gill were standing inside waiting for her.
“Well we are all packed” said David “did you dress as I asked?”
Linda nodded and took off her coat. She was wearing matching black underwear with the flimsiest of bras, skimpy black panties, suspender belt and black, sheer stockings.
“You look great” said David “now just to finish off, please turn round.” and he tied a ball gag in place in her mouth and then tied her hands together behind her back with a black length of cord.
“OK now you can go in “ he said and opening the main door pushed her inside closing the door firmly behind her.
At first see could see nothing and all was silent but then the lights were switched on.
To her horror Linda saw that the hallway was packed with young men and judging by the noise which erupted from the kitchen, it was pretty full in there too.
“Surprise Mrs A “ yelled the two boys at the front and it was Darren and Andrew both of whom were in fits of laughter. “bet you weren’t expecting this, were you “ shouted Andrew above the din. “In fact we owe you a big favour, when we told everyone who was the star turn we could have sold tickets they were all so eager to come. I think you will probably know most of them as you have sat for nearly all of us over the past 10 years or so and most of us have lusted after you !”

Linda gulped to herself , she was to spend the evening being the object of lust of (by the sound of it), of about thirty young men who were all some eight years younger than herself (Linda is 26).
Darren and Andrew took hold of Linda’s elbows and started to guide her through the crowd of lads and as they shepherded her through the crowd she felt many hands touching her body all over. One lad tried to unclip her bra but his hand was laughingly knocked aside by Darren who said “Not yet Mick, our party we decide when .” and Andrew joined in the laughter.
“We are just going to take you through to the garage” continued Darren (D & G’s house had a big double garage which was not used to park their cars but as a workshop cum extra activity room) “and the fun can start then.”
When Linda entered the garage she saw a trestle table to one side laden with jars, cartons and tins. There was a little stepstool in the middle of the room and against the opposite wall to the table were what looked like two old zinc baths which were covered over with sheets.
Linda was ushered into the middle of the garage floor and stood on the stepstool. From here she could see all round and there seemed to be more like 50 or so young men crammed into the garage and peering through the door from the hall.
Andrew called for quiet and said “OK everyone, a lot of you know Mrs A. and for those of you who don’t , she lives in the village and has babysat for the two of us many times when we were younger and for a lot of you as well. During that time most of us have lusted after her at some time or other (cheers) and never thought we would have this opportunity. She has agreed to be our Splosh subject for the evening. However, that doesn’t mean that because she is well known to us we are going to hold back.” ( more cheering).
He continued “Now when you came in you were each given a raffle ticket. What we are going to do is draw ten of them and the lucky ticket holder will come up and be able to use the things on this table which correspond to your ticket number,on Mrs A. You are not allowed to actually remove any items of clothing but you can pour inside, smack and do anything else you want, now for the first lucky number and it’s number 43.”
Linda was surprised when the lucky ticket holder came to the front. It was a lad whose parents lived next door but one to her and David. She did not know him and had not looked after him at any time but he obviously recognised her. “Who else from our cul-de-sac is here Mrs A? I ‘ll make sure they all know tomorrow” he taunted her
“No, Richard” said Andrew “anyone who is not here is not to know anything about this, so just keep it to yourself.” But the thought of Richard’s threat made her heart race.
After looking up and down the table he found his prize which was three cartons of cold custard. He tore off the tops and approached the waiting Linda. The first one went down the inside of the front of her panties and try as she may she could not help but wriggle a bit as the cold, clammy custard ran down between her lags and her thighs.(Laughs from the crowd) Next Richard pulled out one of her bra cups and poured one half of a carton in and then finished it off in the other. He put the third carton down for a second and rubbed the palms of his hands over the front of her 36c cup bra with some considerable pressure until the custard started to ooze out of the sides. The last carton was upended over Linda’s head and the contents flowed down over her clinging to her stomach and buttocks on it’s way down to her feet.
“OK” said Darren “the next lucky gent is number 19.” This was another lad that Linda had looked after some years ago. He chose a can of spray paint (bright blue). His name was Paul and when he stepped up to Linda, he bent her over and sprayed her bottom generously with the can until her panties were dripping with paint and then walked to her other end and sprayed her face until it was dripping off her chin. He did it without saying a word , put down the can and walked back to the crowd.
“Number 26” called out Andrew and the next young man stepped up. He took the jug of ice cubes and after placing some neatly inside her bra cups, emptied the remainder down her panties to Linda’s obvious discomfort.
After about an hour the “raffle” had finished.
“Right” said Andrew ”before the next part of the evening, we are going to have to wash Mrs A down so out we go to the garden.”
In the garden Linda was stood up against the back garage wall and the garden hose undone. A blast of icy water which made her turn and try to hide herself from it washed her up and down for about 3 minutes. When it was switched off she was shivering and drenched.
She was taken back inside.
“Now comes the unveiling” said the twins together and a loud cheer nearly raised the roof. “As it is our birthday we will take it in turns to take something off of Mrs A but her pants will be a joint effort. So Linda was slowly stripped over the next few minutes until only her panties were left. Darren and Andrew stood either side of her and took a grip of the waistband. Darren leaned over and whispered in Linda’s ear “We have been wanting to do this for years. One…two…three… off!” and with that her panties were yanked down to her feet so that she was now completely naked.

To appreciative,wolf whistles and cheers, Linda stood naked in front of about 45 young men and she could see the effect it was having on some of them from their trouser fronts in fact some had one hand inside their trousers.

"Well we're running ahead of schedule , so as astreat if you all form an orderly queue (and there was a sudden dash) you van all ahve a 30 second fondle of Mrs A, if tha's alright with you "he said smirking at Linda and knowing that she could not refuse.

So for the next 25 minutes or so Linda was manhandled sometimes very nicely sometimes a bit roughly buit at the end of the time she was feeling so sexy that, had any or all of the lads singly or as a group expressed a desire to use her body to release their own tensions, she would have not been unwilling and infact started to fantasise about it.

Noticing her her trembling body,Darren and Andrew looked at each other and Andrew then said "As it is our birthday, Mrs A is going to give us both a present ." and pushing down on Linda's shoulders forced her to her knees. The two undid their trousers and taking out their cocks thrust them into Linda's mouth whereupon she started to suck and move her head back and forth until eventually both the boys came into her mouth.

"OK time for the finale. We need four helpers “ said the boys “to bring those two baths over” and as the lads were doing so Darren called out “Fossie, thank your dad for saving all his old oil and grease for us” (Fossie’s dad owned the local small job garage, see Linda Gets Her Car Serviced, and although he did not know why had been asked by his son to keep all his old changed engine oil and grease over the past couple of weeks and the resultant thick oily mess was now in one of the baths in the garage in which Linda was about to be immersed naked!
The bath was placed in front of Linda who, when the cover was taken off and she saw what was inside, guessed what her fate was to be. The six boys lifted her up and holding her over the bath dropped her in. It was only about 18 inches deep but as she still had her hands tied behind her, she struggled a bit to get upright and by the time she did she was completely covered in the evil, glistening mixture.
“OK Mrs A time to get out” said Andrew and she stepped out still dripping oil. The second bath was uncovered and this was full of sawdust. “Now step inside here” he said, Linda hesitated but under his breath Andrew whispered “don’t forget the photo that Aunty Gill told me about” and so with some reluctance Linda stepped in the bath.
“Now sit down” said Darren and she did so. The boys then took handfuls of the sawdust and covered her hair, face , breasts and back “Ok now stand up, then bend over.”
Again she did as she was told and handfuls of sawdust were rubbed over her bottom and between her legs.
She was then helped out of the second bath and when she stood outside looked somewhat like a human fish finger.

“OK boys that’s the end of the show, let’s give Mrs A a big hand” said Darren and Linda could not help giving a little curtsey as all the lads cheered and clapped.
“Now Tom I hope you remembered to bring your dad’s van and trailer to take Mrs A home” he continued “if you bring it round you can take her home.”
Linda’s eyebrows lifted. A trailer? Was she going to do a modern Lady Godiva! A abll gag was put in her mouth and tied securely.
As she was taken outside she noticed thankfully that it was quite dark but yes, Tom was towing an open trailer behind his dad’s 4x4. She was lifted up and put aboard. Luckily it had sides although only about 12 inches high so she would have to flatten herself to the floor which she did.
The vehicle set off, they had to pass the pub on the way and to Linda’s dismay as the passed it Tom slowed down and stopped momentarily to chat to a couple of the smokers who were standing outside.
"Why don't you have a quick drink, while you are here, Tom" said one of them. Tom looked at his watch and then said "OK but just a quick one." and Linda's dismay grew as he switched off the engine and climbed down. A pint was brought out for him and they all started talking. After a while one of them said "Well, what are you doing hauling that around at this time of night, carrying anything interesting?" Tom hesitated but put down his pint and grinned "Well, I suppose you boys can have a peek if you like " he said and the two men stood up and walked across to the trailer!
Despite trying to bury herself under some old sacks (not easy to do with your hands tied behind your back!) Linda's bottom was sticking out and one of the two men lifted it off of her.
"Crikey" he said "what have you got here Tom?". Tom walked across and as Linda cowered in the trailer he explained what had happened at the party.
"The rest of the Football Club committee are in the back room " said Gary (one of the men) "do you think we could take her through to show them?"
He had recognised Linda and finished by saying " I don't think Mrs A will mind, will you ?" and he looked at her. Linda tried to protest but the ballgag in her mouth made her words incomprehensible. "There you see" grinned Gary "she said it's ok!"
So between the three of them they lifted the struggling Linda out of the trailer. She was carried through the bar which (thankfully for her) was empty and straight through to the Snug at the back of the pub.
There were about 10 other members of the football club in the room along with Steve the landlord and they all stared as Linda was put down on the floor in front of them.
"Well what have we here" said Steve and Tom once again went through the evening's happenings.
"I bet she's gagging for it now then" said one of the seated men "after all that fondling and all. Perhaps we should oblige the lady!"
"I have just the thing " said Steve and went out the door into the yard "bring her out here."
So Linda was once again manhandled out into the yard. There was an old wooden table there and Linda was bent over it with a couple of the guys holding her head down.
"Let's just clean her up a bit first" said Steve and went back into the pub to reappear shortly with a bowl of water and two scrubbing brushes :shock: :shock:
After a minute or two of scrubbing, her bottom was relatively clean if a little sore. "Well, it's my pub" said Steve" so I am first in the queue, then club captain, I think!"
About 45 minutes later they had all finished! "Don't forget she likes getting messy!" said Tom wickedly "what have you got?"
"Just the very thing"replied Steve and rummaging around in a corner of the yard produced a large tin of black paint "and...." he said and went across to the bin area " a couple of bags of shredded paper as well."
So after Linda had the paint poured over her her humiliation was completed by having the two bags of shredded paper emptied over her as well which stuck to the paint giving a tarred and feathered effect.
She was carried back outside and dumped back on the trailer.
"Well I had better get going" said Tom " I mustn't miss Graham Norton on the tele,"

After what seemed like an eternity but what was in reality no more than 20 seconds he started off again and they soon turned into the cul-de-sac where Linda and David lived.
The van stopped and Tom got out and said to Linda with a big grin on his face “This is far as I take you Mrs A. You will be OK it’s late and dark so if you run you should be ok.” and with that Tom lifted her off the trailer.
It was about 600 yards for her to run. Naked,hands tied, gagged and covered in oil, grease, sawdust paint and paper she set off running as fast as she could.
She was fine/ lucky (there were two bright street lights on the way) until she got to the house just before hers.
Their neighbour, Graham, was in the habit of taking his late night constitutional and to his amazement as he just stepped out of his front door this figure which was obviously female dashed past cut across his front lawn and shot into next door’s driveway.
At the same time David, who had just been phoned by Tom that Linda was on her way, opened the “up and over” door on their garage and waved Linda in, shutting it after her.
She ran in exhausted. There was David with Ian and the two Johns from the bridge group (the other David if you remember had gone away) .
“Hi” he said to his wife “we’ve been expecting you. Here’s a nice bath for us to wash you down in” and here he indicated another large zinc bath full of hot sudsy water. About three hot tubs full of water later, Linda was starting to look clean again. "Now, outside" said David and she was bundled,stark naked into the garden where David turned the hose onto her. Linda shrieked with shock and started to run around the garden. The hose was passed from man to man and after about ten minutes she was thoroughly rinsed off but shivering with cold. She was led back inside. "There , you areal nice and clean now. As good as new" said IO . Linda looked at him and grinned "And I suppose you want me to thank you for it?" she said coyly :oops: :oops: . Seeing David's Workmate in the corner she dragged it out and bent over it. Taking the hint, the men quickly tied her ankles and hands to the feet of the Workmate.
Just then came a tapping on the door of the garage and David lifted it open. It was Graham their next door neighbour " Sorry" he said "I heard Linda shrieking in the back garden and wondered if everything is OK" then looking over David's shoulder and seeing Linda bent double over the bench and the other men standing round her he said"Oh I see a private party" and grinned. He turned to walk away but David said "You can come in, if you would like to :D .....and I see you have Rory with you he can come in too, I'm sure we can find something for him to do :evil: :evil: " Graham clicked his tongue and Rory, his 362 high Irish Wolfhound puppy followed him into the garage.

THe door clanged shut behind them.
Last edited by londoner on 04 Jun 2020, 13:13, edited 17 times in total.
londoner

Re: The Twin's Birthday party reprise bybrequest

Postby Bones » 24 Jan 2013, 00:49

Another brilliant story, thank you!

Love how the pics from the first one were used as blackmail for this... and hopefully many more!! :D
Bones

Re: The Twin's Birthday party reprise bybrequest (and A bit

Postby londoner » 21 Jan 2015, 16:11

just added a bit see if you can find it
londoner

Re: The Twin's Birthday party (director's cut 4/2015)

Postby greylight » 06 Aug 2015, 21:40

It's amazing to see how epic this story has become. I love it! Each new situation Linda gets into is increasingly wonderful and the fact this all happened in one eventful afternoon is the icing on the cake... as it were...

Keep up the great work!
greylight

Return to Reading Room