The truant

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The truant

Postby OllyQueen » 15 Jan 2013, 21:53

Hi all. Long-time listener, first-time caller.

I was going to sharea favourite fantasy of mine in a PM but as it got longer and more detailed (I hadn't realised how much thought I'd put into it over the years) I thought it might be nice to share it here so that other people could read and maybe even enjoy it. Let me know what you think.

One of my favourite scenarios, and one that I'd like to act out one day at a place like messmistress.com, involves me being a cheeky schoolboy who's played truant to smoke a joint off school property. I notice a half-open doorway to a studio and wander in to find a huge table covered in cakes and pies with buckets of rice-pudding and custard. My eyes light up as I start scoffing the puddings with my bare hands and as I'm smearing cream and custard all over my mouth a hand grabs me by the ear and twists sharply, pulling me on to my toes. It's the Mess Mistress, who's appalled that I've trespassed on private property and am now brazenly stealing her food and threatens to march me back to school. I plead with her not to tell my headmaster, as I'll be expelled for sure, and promise to do anything she wants. She relents a little and explains that if I take the place of her no-show model and don't make a fuss then she'll keep my secret but also that she is going to make me very sorry for ever skipping school. She leads me to a dressing room, still by my ear, and shoves me in telling me my outfit is inside and to be ready in five minutes flat.
A chorus of giggles and mocking wolf-whistles greets me as I re-enter the studio. I look ridiculous in my (supposedly) sexy french maid's outfit with extra-large frilly satin knickers, stockings and suspenders and I know it. Mistress starts by saying she's going to do something my school should have done a long time ago and takes me over her knee, warming my bare arse with a succession of stinging blows from both hand and cane. After she finishes, I stand up rubbing my poor bum, and ask if I can go now. "Oh no," she chuckles "this is a splosh session." and explains exactly what was planned for all that food. My eyes widen in horror but Mistress reminds of what will happen if I leave and reluctantly I submit. The next hour is the most humiliating of my life as Mistress takes great joy in covering me completely in every kind of yucky muck possible. I squeal loudly as Mistress splats cool, creamy gateuax on my striped arse and works the cream and sponge up my hole. I splutter helplessly as my head is slowly engulfed in thick, sticky, black treacle and dusted with flour. I cringe and beg for clemency as Mistress pulls the elastic away from my frilly satin knickers and begins to fill them very slowly with disgusting, lumpy custard, giving the resulting bulge a good squeeze that sends all that slop squidging and slurping and squelching around my most intimate areas. I am hating every second of this, which only adds to Mistress' genuine enjoyment as she teases and giggles, asking me to describe for her just how all this gunge feels and how embarassed I am to be such a mess.
Finally, after what has seemed like age, the last bucket of gunge is deposited in my knickers and the last pie shoved in my face, surely my last humiliating task for Mistress is done? "Let's get you at least a little cleaner before we send you home" she says and bids me to follow her on hands and knees. I follow in squishy satin but with a mounting sense of dread, I think I know where she is leading me. "Oh no," I whimper "anything but this, please." Sure enough, I round the corner, and there Mistress is. With her hand on the flush handle. This is to be my final humiliation, she says, complete it and I can go free, refuse and she will not only tell my headmaster but send videos and post pictures all around school of my messy, cross-dressy day. I kneel at the toilet bowl for a while and weigh up my options. It's clean, at least, and I can't see that I have any other options, having gone this far already. With a deep, resigned sigh and for the first time that day, I give in completely. No more squealing, no more complaining. Mistress holds all the cards. A wordless nod shows her I'm ready and she grips the back of my hair. "Take a deep breath" she says, almost kindly as she pulls down on the handle and the water begins to swirl.
OllyQueen

Re: The truant

Postby matt2matt2002 » 24 Jan 2013, 14:29

101% spot on my friend
Fantastic from start to finish
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Return to Reading Room