The Uniform Trouble

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Uniform Trouble

Postby 90bsl1ck » 27 Sep 2012, 21:32

For this on you'll need:
1. Police uniform: white shirt, wpc tie and black trousers wpc hat
2. A second person wearing a plain formal blouse and a suit (opened jacket)
3. One mobile phone, and a bag of shopping.

A police Officer has just finished their last shift as they have been told that she has been fired due to cut backs at her station.and has to hand in her uniform tomorrow.

The Officer goes home, via an alley. Her friend who is the local splosh-er; who has just been shopping around the corner. Asks her whats wrong, and the officer tells her friend about her loss of job. The friend suggests that they splosh the uniform, before sending it back to the police station.The W.p.c. says "yeah ok, I'll just forget the rules about handing in uniforms clean."

The two of them then mess up the uniform, but after two mins the wpc gets a radio call that says that it's not her that is losing her job it's the desk sgt; and to arrive for work at 9 am tomorrow. The wpc ends the call, then realize's that she can't go out in public dressed in her sploshed uniform.But it's the only uniform she had that was ready for work, before the sploshing.

Meanwhile the splosher, has removed the wpc's uniform skirt and doesn't care about the wpc still having her job tomorrow.
Then says, "you'll get a new uniform anyway, that everyone else just say that you were attacked on your way home. that's what i'd say to my boss if i were you.".

A few concept addtions to this idea:
1.The wpc replies "Yes madam I love your idea." and salute's her friend, but by accident throws some mess over her friend.Then refuses to apologise for the accident, and gets absolutely covered head - toe.
2. The Friend stops sploshing the wpc, and leave's her whilst the friend gets some more gunge.

Let me know if this is do-able, and the status of this one.
90bsl1ck

Return to Reading Room