Is this one any good???

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Is this one any good???

Postby 90bsl1ck » 04 Sep 2012, 01:54

for this scene you need the following:

1. Karate uniform and a belt, (this person is an instructor)
2. An person wearing normal clothes but with a shopping bag full of it's title.
3. Some messy food items:
4. flour, eggs and chocolate ice cream/ some vegetable soup and a drink of cola/ others.

The scene: A new local karate instructor, is on their way through the alleyway, on their way to teach the class; at the sports centre. When they bump into a person who was carrying an heavy bag of shopping. And the contents was meant for an important visitor to them. The resident doesn't have any time to go and get the food again.

She asks the instructor to say "They are sorry, and it won't happen again" But the instructor refuses to, so she decides to "Teach" the instructor a lesson in manners. The instructor is wearing a new uniform and doesn't want any trouble, but it is too late.

The resident has just poured the chocolate ice cream on top of the karate person's uniform. the karate person wipes it off, and uses the resident's top as a hand wipe. This gets the resident angry who retaliates by pouring the flour on top and then adds the soup.Before asking for an apology, (doesn't get one) so she opens the cola and empties the entire bottle. The karate instructor grabs eggs and opens two over the residents head.

Eventually the resident runs out of soup, so she tells the instructor to go and teach the class. But the instructor moans that she can't teach in this condition. But offers to let the resident have a splosh karate lesson, for free at any time.The resident agrees and says "okay, but you have to let me know of any student of yours is bad in class. as i can help".

The rest is up to you, please keep me posted on this idea.
90bsl1ck

Return to Reading Room